X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    No Iranian defenders other than Beita in FUT though.

The only real team you could possibly build over the last few years:

------------Haghighi-----------
    Beitashour
    -----------Nekounam----------
    Dejagah-Shojaei-Jahanbakhsh
    --Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad---

If Pouraligangi goes to a team that's in FUT, or they add the Qatar league, I will make this team.
    Tafazolli, CB is also in FIFA this year (if you consider him Iranian)

And Rafati from Livorno can play as DM together with Nekounam in FUT

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
      What a strange way of looking at things.

It would be like me claiming we're a far bigger club than them because we have more followers on Twitter.
      I just checked, roughly 200k more followers, infact. But then again, the reason that massive influx of fans on twitter doesn't translate into forums activity could be what I mentioned earlier, vis a vis passion. Brighton fans have already come up with songs to sing for Jahanbakhsh, Norwich fans still don't know what's going on.

Comment

NEC CEO Bart van Ingen on twitter:
        Tweet 1: There is interest in Alireza, but also in other players. We will carefully consider all options.
        Tweet 2: As already said multiple times, we are willing to sell players, if it enables us to reinvest in the team.

At least, this makes the Brighton move sound less likely than 50/50. It's just an option, but it's not as if NEC has already accepted everything.

Comment

And I don't know if this has already been posted, but Hashemi has told Omroep Gelderland that New York City FC is also interested in Alireza.

So these are the clubs that are said to be interested:
          Brighton Hove & Albion
          Norwich City
          Celtic
          Spartak Moscow (but Hashemi said that this probably wouldn't be interesting for Alireza)
          New York City
          AZ
          PSV
          Anderlecht

Comment

moving to MLS is like moving to Persian Gulf leagues. even worse than Brighton.

Comment

Originally posted by greatpersian View Post
              moving to MLS is like moving to Persian Gulf leagues. even worse than Brighton.
              I wish some of our aged superstars like Karimi or Nekounam had done 1 or 2 years in MLS. I think they would have made a lot of money for their teams in very Iranian markets like LA. Karimi on LA Galaxy I would go to every game!

Comment

And now Hashemi has told De Gelderlander that NEC wants to hurry with selling Jahanbakhsh, but that Jahanbakhsh and want to consider all the options patiently. He also says that Jahanbakhsh prefers staying in the Netherlands, but that Brighton has impressive facilities and is therefore an option.

So both sides (NEC and Jahanbakhsh) claiming that they want to consider other options and that they therefore not want to hurry.

I guess that Hashemi is just trying to warm up other clubs and make them nervous. I don't see the Brighton move happening.

Comment

I wish some of our aged superstars like Karimi or Nekounam had done 1 or 2 years in MLS. I think they would have made a lot of money for their teams in very Iranian markets like LA. Karimi on LA Galaxy I would go to every game!
                  Damn, I didn't know you were another one of our Iroonie LA members

But the thing is, I don't think those teams have shown interest to our players.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    Damn, I didn't know you were another one of our Iroonie LA members

But the thing is, I don't think those teams have shown interest to our players.
                    Yeah dude, for some reason, I thought you were in Europe lol. I remember hearing back in the day that AK8 had an offer from Galaxy. It was probably just a bs Iranian rumor, but I know for a fact that I read it on PFDC in either 2011 or 2012. That would have been amazing for me!

Comment

"I guess that Hashemi is just trying to warm up other clubs and make them nervous. I don't see the Brighton move happening. "

Agreed. Jahanbakhsh has personal ambitions; It would be unlikely for him to leave NEC now in top Dutch division to transfer to a team that struggled in Championship league last year.
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

If Karimi had played for Galaxy, it would have move to LA too.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                          If Karimi had played for Galaxy, it would have move to LA too.
                          For those interested in AK8 to LA in 2010, read here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...asian-maradona

Comment

Latest news on ARJ...

Canaries forced to move on winger
                            http://www.eatsleepsport.com/norwich...l#.VXG2GlLp3Ak

Brighton & Hove Albion close to Alireza Jahanbakhsh deal?
                            http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...ve_226515.html
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It's quite easy: if there's an Israeli involved in any of the clubs, simply don't go. Learnt from Gucci..

Comment

Same old same old. ina hamash bazar garmi hast. I wont accept any more rumors unless I see their clear bid with a real price tag attach and declare by the club not JB agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X