Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move to a better Dutch team please Ali not championship, Russia, or Scotland.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Kiarash, my other friends on this forum, do not overreact to the "bid being accepted" news that is circulating. ARJ may go to Brighton, but they will likely have to increase the bid, because NEC has likely accepted the bid to drive interest up from Norwich, Celtic and PSV.

Sadly, for those hoping that ARJ would stay in Eredevisie, it seems that his price tag has moved too high potentially for any of those teams. This is a power play by both ARJ's agent, NEC, and the Brighton team.

They are making it clear that they are ready to move forward if none of the other teams make concrete offers. Brighton has nothing to lose by offering first. Worst comes to worst, ARJ has no other concrete offers, and they win a great player at a below-market price.

What is most likely to happen, and probably what ARJ and his manager are hoping for is within the next few days, Norwich or Celtic's management will panic and offer $1.8 million. ARJ and his manager can then ask for them to compete on the price to drive it up to as much as possible. This shows that they want the deal done asap, and the agent saying that the deal is "50/50" is extremely telling. It's 50/50 in the fact that Brighton is 100 percent in, but ARJ and his agent are currently at 0%. They will have to convince ARJ to accept the deal, which is unlikely. Like I said, the only way ARJ goes to any team is if he agrees with his agent. His agent cannot make the decision for him, no matter the amount of money. It's against the law.

ARJ and his agent will only accept the Brighton deal if absolutely no other concrete offers come in from Norwich, Celtic, or any Dutch team for more money than $1.4 Million. He is worth more, NEC will accept anything at this point, and they also see the potential mark-up in a panic-buying scenario if they agree with Brighton now. They know that Norwich and others will lag on offering until the transfer deadline as long as they can. This pushes them to the table to buy ARJ early. NEC can use the money to spend and make improvements while the market has just opened. It gives them more leverage. All parties involved want a quick transaction, and this news does that. If Norwich and Celtic notice this as a power play and both teams' management see ARJ as a risk, then it is possible that ARJ goes to Brighton, but don't overreact. It's still 50-50 and with all of the above being involved, I see it as lower than 50 that he will go to Brighton. I have a feeling that tomorrow or the day after, we will get news that ARJ accepted the transfer to Norwich.

Comment

However with Norwich and Celtic also interested in Jahanbakhsh the good old agent is naturally keen to talk to all three parties. This despite Nijmegen already accepting Albion’s bid. Alireza Jahanbakhsh got 12 goals and delivered 17 assists in the Dutch second division, or Juniper League, last term. Past and present performance data HERE

Hughton is a big fan of Murphy and has had scouts at both the play-off semi finals. He is capable of playing on either flank or as a striker and shone last season in League 1 with 11 goals and 8 assists. Hughton is not blessed with The Seagull’s most generous bidget in recent years and will be unlikely to go for both players. Jamie Murphy past and present performance data HERE

http://72andbelow.co.uk/tag/alireza-...city-brighton/

EDIT: This seems to be the most recent word. Posted 1 hour ago. Seems to support my previous post. NEC accepting Brighton's bid being accepted means nothing until it is clear that the two better options are not interested. Oh, and Brighton offering the same amount of money for another winger is very indicative that they have a back-up plan knowing ARJ likely won't sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

ARJ and his agent will only accept the Brighton deal if absolutely no other concrete offers come in from Norwich, Celtic, or any Dutch team for more money than $1.4 Million.
          That's the problem. None of these teams have put in an offer. They have just been kicking the tires on ARJ. See my previous post.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan24 View Post
            But Brighton has a HELL OF ALOT better fan forums than Norwich, also way more fans, better stadium, facilities, etc.
            Their stadium has a few thousand more seats but we had the higher average attendance last season [we actually beat their average when we were in league 1]. Our CEO also commented that we could have sold 60k tickets to our playoff final match. Their stadium is newer but not louder and the training facilities are fairly even. Ours have been upgraded recently and will continue to be.

More active forums don't really mean a thing.

Comment

Everyone who is still worried, please read my most recent post. The deal is far from done, and Brighton having a $1 million+ bid ready for another Winger is very telling that ARJ is not going there.

Comment

Even though I like Brighton the club way more than Norwich, the competition in the EPL would be wonders for someone like JB. I remember Ando gained some valuable experience with various EPL clubs and helped him become the player he is today.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
                  More active forums don't really mean a thing.
                  It means that their fans are more passionate about their team. Which is why I find Norwich forums so odd. Judging by their forums activity it seems like a no name club that was just recently created. Not trying to bash Norwich mate. Just being objective.

Comment

It means that their fans are more passionate about their team. Which is why I find Norwich forums so odd. Judging by their forums activity it seems like a no name club that was just recently created. Not trying to bash Norwich mate. Just being objective.
                    Newcastle has the 9th highest average attendance in the world, but their fan forums are pretty dead. Fan forum activity is not an indicative of a teams popularity.

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh to English Championship: ''It's fifty-fifty''

The management of Alireza Jahanbakhsh flirted openly this week with Feyenoord, but now seems to Brighton & Hove Albion FC to have the Iranian run off. A bid of around two million euros would be accepted by NEC.

Now the player must decide whether he sees an adventure in the English Championship. Amir Hashemi agent estimates the chances of a transition at 50%. '' It's fifty-fifty. Ali comes back from vacation tomorrow and it is important that he visited Brighton and speak with the trainer, '' he said in front of The Argus .

Hashemi gave been visiting Albion, while he was already previously invited by one Dutch and one Belgian club. Jahanbakhsh This season was named best player of the Jupiler League. The right winger impressed by the candidate with twelve goals."

http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/32041-jaha...fty-fifty.html
                      http://www.soccernews.nl/news/317865...Jupiler_League

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        "Jahanbakhsh to English Championship: ''It's fifty-fifty''

The management of Alireza Jahanbakhsh flirted openly this week with Feyenoord, but now seems to Brighton & Hove Albion FC to have the Iranian run off. A bid of around two million euros would be accepted by NEC.

Now the player must decide whether he sees an adventure in the English Championship. Amir Hashemi agent estimates the chances of a transition at 50%. '' It's fifty-fifty. Ali comes back from vacation tomorrow and it is important that he visited Brighton and speak with the trainer, '' he said in front of The Argus .

Hashemi gave been visiting Albion, while he was already previously invited by one Dutch and one Belgian club. Jahanbakhsh This season was named best player of the Jupiler League. The right winger impressed by the candidate with twelve goals."

http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/32041-jaha...fty-fifty.html
                        http://www.soccernews.nl/news/317865...Jupiler_League
                        old news.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          And I just hope EA gives him a normal rating. It should be between 70 - 74 overall rating I think.
                          Inshallah. Azmoun is super underrated in the game. And I'm pissed Ansarifard isn't in fut. Nekounam is actually good, especially his free kicks. Esteve isn't bad either. If Ashkan and ghooci would've stayed in England, we could put together a decent team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a strange way of looking at things.

It would be like me claiming we're a far bigger club than them because we have more followers on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                              Inshallah. Azmoun is super underrated in the game. And I'm pissed Ansarifard isn't in fut. Nekounam is actually good, especially his free kicks. Esteve isn't bad either. If Ashkan and ghooci would've stayed in England, we could put together a decent team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              No Iranian defenders other than Beita in FUT though.

The only real team you could possibly build over the last few years:

------------Haghighi-----------
                              Beitashour
                              -----------Nekounam----------
                              Dejagah-Shojaei-Jahanbakhsh
                              --Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad---

If Pouraligangi goes to a team that's in FUT, or they add the Qatar league, I will make this team.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
                                What a strange way of looking at things.

It would be like me claiming we're a far bigger club than them because we have more followers on Twitter.
                                If internet presence dictates a team's popularity, Iran is a top 10 team in the world. Our internet mafia is strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X