Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst thing about english fans is that they are impatient. You have one bad game and they destroy you.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Well we thought the same about Reza Ghoochannejhad when he joined Charlton, but he lost his place in the lineup and even fans went on bashing him
      Lots of London fanbases are really entitled. Brighton will be much better in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        EREDIVISIE 2013/14 greatest talent ends up in Manchester United, after half of BPL teams tear each other apart for him

EREDIVISIE 2013/14, SECOND greatest talent is being courted by a team which plays in the championship and finished the last season at 20.

Has does this make sense?
        Good agent vs. shit agent!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Dutch nationality vs. IRanian nationality...

Comment

he and his agent are idiots if they pick brighton over norwich, celtic, or a top dutch team

he better be their starter and mvp though

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Dutch nationality vs. IRanian nationality...
              You are both partly correct. Iranian Agent vs Foreign Agent...

Foreign agent calls the clubs, Iranian agent calls the newspapers...Foreign agent thinks let me get this guy in prime position to develop and make me a killing in profit in 2 or 3 years...Iranian agent, how can I line up my pockets now, who cares where this kid ends up in 2 or 3 years...Club like NEC prefers the Iranian agent, because they get a bigger cut of the pay too, while a club like Bayern Munich cares nothing for the money as they have it and the stars and want the guy to develop properly.

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post

Another reason to not believe this. Amir Hashemi, the agent of Jahanbakhsh, has been sharing twitter messages about Norwich, Celtic, Anderlecht and so forth being interested. He hasn't done that about Brighton. And that's not because he wasn't online today, as he did share a message about an Iranian player going from AWC Wijchen to Rood-Wit Groesbeek. Maybe it's just a made-up story.
              You aren't as familiar with Iranian domestic football, but this happens every day. Agents, and in some cases players tweet about big clubs interested in them, they call media outlets, but in reality no one has even heard of them. They do this to drum up interest and then sign with some 2nd or 3rd tier team. If you recall, Azmoun was touted as going to Arsenal, Bayern, some unknown big club that he cannot name, Juventus, Milan...and then he ends up being loaned out in the russian league. This happens every day of the week with Iranian players, because agents think this is how to drum up interest.

We all should have clued in a bit when Celtic's manager said he had not heard of ARJ at all, when asked about the potential transfer.

Originally posted by NorwichFan View Post
              Only real plus for Brighton over Norwich would be the fact he would be an instant starter.

If he isn't an instant starter at Norwich, then he has no business leaving NEC period.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                You are both partly correct. Iranian Agent vs Foreign Agent...

Foreign agent calls the clubs, Iranian agent calls the newspapers...Foreign agent thinks let me get this guy in prime position to develop and make me a killing in profit in 2 or 3 years...Iranian agent, how can I line up my pockets now, who cares where this kid ends up in 2 or 3 years...Club like NEC prefers the Iranian agent, because they get a bigger cut of the pay too,
                Agree till this point.

Comment

I think some of you guys need to calm down though, let's not bash the dude now. Nothing has happened yet

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    I think some of you guys need to calm down though, let's not bash the dude now. Nothing has happened yet
                    We are just concerned as we want the best for JB.

We believe that Brighton & Hove Albion is possibly the worst club for JB.

The agent must really step up his game right now...talks are cheap. We want action!

Comment

Has this been posted?

Despite the interest from the Premier League and the SPFL, the 14 capped Iranian international, who appeared at the World Cup with his country, has yet to face any concrete offers from Norwich or Celtic, and Brighton have jumped ahead in the race for his signature.

The Seagulls are looking to increase their attacking output following a poor season in front of goal, and Jahanbakhsh, who is able to play anywhere across the front three, netted 12 goals and registered 18 assists last season in the Jupiler League.

His agent is quoted in the report as saying a deal is ’50-50’ having gone to visit the Amex Stadium, although Jahanbakhsh has yet to travel to Brighton.

This report has likely caused chaos for both Celtic and Norwich, who will now have to move quickly if they intend to have any chance of signing their exciting transfer target.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...h-target-alir/

Also more positive...look at that list of teams...please no to Brighton ARJ!

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...scotland-star/
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I forgot to mention one thing..Jahanbakhsh is in critical stages of his career now.

One wrong move and he can end up like Ghoochannejhad.

The idea of Alireza playing at such a young age in a league where Gucci flopped gives me very bad feelings.

Stay away from the stupid Championship for gods sake.

Comment

Spartak Moscow is interested in Jahanbakhsh according to this

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spart...id/4152/page/1

Comment

At this point his agent is probably just trying to start a bidding war. He is getting a good chunk of the transfer money afterall.

Comment

I hope the agent has ARJ's interest in mind and not just his commissions....Brighton? Not good.
                              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Not condoning this move even slightly nor do I find it a believable rumor solely based on the fact that Jahanbakhsh is worth more. But Brighton has a HELL OF ALOT better fan forums than Norwich, also way more fans, better stadium, facilities, etc.

It may not be such a horrible move afterall. If he can prove himself in championship, then the next step is premier league. No ifs or buts, however, he simply hasn't been tested in such a physical league before, and it certainly doesn't play to his strengths.

Comment

Working...
                                X