This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Oh, and sorry to post again, but the fans of Norwich seem to know things that we don't. They all know and keep claiming that Norwich has a big transfer budget this season, and that's clear based on the Guardian article. I'm thinking he's going to Norwich based purely on their sheer confidence that he is going there.

I'm thinking ARJ will be making a big and intimidating decision by either choosing to sign with Norwich, and maybe an even bigger decision to stay for less money to be in leagues without the pretty lights and the star-making power of the EPL. They're making it seem like ARJ is an idiot if he gives up the exposure of being in the most watched league in the world.
    Norwich of course has a big budget this season. I thought they will get 100 million for broadcasting rights alone. 5 million pounds if from their perspective normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
      Norwich of course has a big budget this season. I thought they will get 100 million for broadcasting rights alone. 5 million pounds if from their perspective normal.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

If Norwich really set to offer 7M euro, teams like Celtic, PSV, AZ and Ajax have no chance. It's two scenarios: 1) move to Nowich. 2) stay at NEC.

Comment

As much as we love JB, no sane mind would pay 7 million euro's for him.

3-4 million is much more realistic.

Comment

Afat11, didn't they promote to premier league?

Comment

The problem with AJ going to any team for 5 mil pounds is that he has to live to a ridiculously high expectation. And that on the BPL! It would be a kill to his career kind of pike it was to Fernando Torres. Poor guy got criticized and pressured so much just because of his price tag.

Comment

5 mil is nothing in English football.
                Their league has a completely messed up sense of scale in terms of transfer fees.
                Jahanbakhsh would still be considered cheap at 5 mil.

Comment

Can someone link me Nowrich's fan forums?

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
                    The problem with AJ going to any team for 5 mil pounds is that he has to live to a ridiculously high expectation. And that on the BPL! It would be a kill to his career kind of pike it was to Fernando Torres. Poor guy got criticized and pressured so much just because of his price tag.
                    Hopefully come the end of the season and the 5 mil paid for AJ will be considered as the bargain of the season!
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Hopefully come the end of the season and the 5 mil paid for AJ will be considered as the bargain of the season!
                      ya, the end of next season. Right now that is too much and they will be way too critical of him if he doesn't deliver

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                        lol same !! i have every single soccer channel for EPL, german league , la liga EVERYTHING ! i want him to go to EPL so i can watch all his matches just like i did with ashkan .
                        You will enjoy to watch him sitting on the bench and Norwich relegate, and the folllowing year in the Qatari league like Bagheri, Dejagah, Gucci

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          You will enjoy to watch him sitting on the bench and Norwich relegate, and the folllowing year in the Qatari league like Bagheri, Dejagah, Gucci
                          u can take ur negative comments elsewhere no player is the same. if you cant see how hungry JB is for success and to better himself as a soccer player then i dont know what to say to you.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                            u can take ur negative comments elsewhere no player is the same. if you cant see how hungry JB is for success and to better himself as a soccer player then i dont know what to say to you.
                            No player is the same but there is a trend for iranian players in England. Even an hungry Ando didn't last too much there (even if he is a beast). A move to Norwich = so much to lose for JB.

It is just a notice, like saying south americans have a lot of difficulties in Manchester United. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              No player is the same but there is a trend for iranian players in England. Even an hungry Ando didn't last too much there (even if he is a beast). A move to Norwich = so much to lose for JB.

It is just a notice, like saying south americans have a lot of difficulties in Manchester United. That's all.
                              its a risk. you have to take that risk to see if it works out for u or it bites u in the ass. sure if jb stays in holland its much better for him ! but NEC is going to sell him to the highest bidder which at this point it seems to be norwich. you dont know , he might kill it! we wont know till it happens.

eh, not every south american.. ROJO seems to be doing very well.

Comment

If JB goes to Norwich I stop following his matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X