X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    5 milion for Jahanbakhsh?

NEC can get themselves singly handily out of their debts and buy decent players with that transfer sum.

Rest assured that it's now up to Jahanbakhsh to accept the Norwich offer.
    Those are rumours. First we need Norwich to make the offer official
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Those are rumours. First we need Norwich to make the offer official
      Chera zedeh hal mizani dadash?

So many negative people here..everyone thought CQ would be gone but he stayed after all, none else but me believed in it and the rest was making fun of me.

Believe it or not, Jahanbakhsh will leave. If he stays at NEC then I will ask the mods to ban my account.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Chera zedeh hal mizani dadash?

So many negative people here..everyone thought CQ would be gone but he stayed after all, none else but me believed in it and the rest was making fun of me.

Believe it or not, Jahanbakhsh will leave. If he stays at NEC then I will ask the mods to ban my account.
        Hahaha nice one, I'm gonna use that from now on

Comment

moving to a top team in Holland would be the best choice for him IMO

Comment

If he moves to EPL, then I will get see everyone one of his EPL, fa cup, league cup matches within the comfort of my TV.

From a selfish point of view, I want this deal to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              If he moves to EPL, then I will get see everyone one of his EPL, fa cup, league cup matches within the comfort of my TV.

From a selfish point of view, I want this deal to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              lol same !! i have every single soccer channel for EPL, german league , la liga EVERYTHING ! i want him to go to EPL so i can watch all his matches just like i did with ashkan .

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=226457

ISNA is reporting that Norwich made a 7 million Euro offer for Jahanbakhsh. Either the people at Norwich are retarded, or this is typical Iranian media BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=226457

ISNA is reporting that Norwich made a 7 million Euro offer for Jahanbakhsh. Either the people at Norwich are retarded, or this is typical Iranian media BS.
                  Probably based on the article by The Guardian. They said 5 million pound, which is 7 million euro. But I couldn't find a source that this was really offered.

Comment

Am I the only one want him to stay at NEC?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                      Am I the only one want him to stay at NEC?
                      I wouldn't mind him staying there for another year.
                      I'd rather see him getting more experienced in Eredivisie before stepping up to a higher level and different country.

Comment

I've been reading on the Norwich fan pages that the fans really want ARJ at this point and see him moving to them as a lock. They are saying that Norwich has more money to spend on his transfer and wages than any Dutch side or Celtic, and they offer him the capability to play in the premiership, which is great exposure for a 21 year old. They think that he is 100% going to Norwich, but that might just be wishful thinking on their part.

Happy that a premiership team's fans so desperately want an Iranian player, even if it is a newly promoted team.

EDIT: FYI, part of me hopes he will go to the premiership, because it will be cool for him to be in such a big league, but the other part of me really worries that he may get chewed up by the fans in the case of bad results like what has happened to other Iranian players in big Euro leagues. I trust ARJ to make the right decision, but I think this choice will be an important one in how his career ends up. He could either end up with a long career like Mahdavikia, or move back to Iran or to Arabs fairly early like Karimi if his stock drops after a weak season or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
                          Probably based on the article by The Guardian. They said 5 million pound, which is 7 million euro. But I couldn't find a source that this was really offered.
                          True

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...r-window-clubs

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            This very well might be a true number, as Norwich may overspend in order to get ARJ's signature quickly. They may feel he is worth more than his price-tag to them. I haven't heard anything of a $5 million pound offer until this Guardian article. The Guardian article seems to be fairly reliable, so I'm thinking that may be the case. The fans on the forums were repeating something similar. Norwich is going to spend a lot more than the competing teams on ARJ, and pay him a bigger wage to bring him to the team.

Comment

Oh, and sorry to post again, but the fans of Norwich seem to know things that we don't. They all know and keep claiming that Norwich has a big transfer budget this season, and that's clear based on the Guardian article. I'm thinking he's going to Norwich based purely on their sheer confidence that he is going there.

I'm thinking ARJ will be making a big and intimidating decision by either choosing to sign with Norwich, and maybe an even bigger decision to stay for less money to be in leagues without the pretty lights and the star-making power of the EPL. They're making it seem like ARJ is an idiot if he gives up the exposure of being in the most watched league in the world.

Comment

well 5 million is alot,but i thik epl is a good move

Comment

Working...
                                X