This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    It's pretty sad that the brainwashing didn't work on the other 10 or so TM starters that got bought by that Qatari oil $$$. $6 million can make many people do a lot of things they say they don't want to. Even Ali Karimi made the mistake of accepting that dirty money 10 years ago. He could have been one of the best players in the world if he had gone to Europe earlier to develop. Took that Al Shotori $$$ instead. I think they may throw $10 Million at NEC or Rubin and these teams will sell the remaining year of these young players' contracts to the Qataris, who intend to just to stunt our players' growth in their shit league. Remember, ARJ has to agree with his team to be transferred. His choices may be to stay at NEC or take big money and go to Qatar. I actually think this will happen. NEC doesn't care about ARJ's career and have him going to a top team as their main priority, they care about their own financials. If they or Rubin get offered $2 Million by Arsenal or Ajax and $7 Million from Al Shitra, who do you think they're selling to? They can build a team of youngsters for years with that money. Don't be surprised if both players either stay at their teams next season, or are transferred for that big $$$ next year. Don't expect anything in Iranian football honestly. There are MANY actors attempting to undermine our growth. Mainly, the Arabs who have their names Qatar Airways, Fly Emirates, Etihad etc. on football clubs and leagues all over FIFA. Sorry, but you guys always have such high hopes, like Dejagah is going to Liverpool! He is our best player, etc. Or Sardar is going here, or ARJ is going here, etc. For the last few years, we haven't had any real positive transfers after entrances into Europe. Usually our players have either gone for a year or two on an okay team (Ansarifard at Osasuna, Teymourian in England), or our players go to Europe and make lateral moves (Shojaei from Osasuna to Las Palmas). The only big signing that was a surprise was AK8 to Schalke a few years ago... Otherwise, I'm not expecting any Ajax, PSV, _____, _______. I'm expecting staying at their current squads or going to Arab countries, and I'm sorry if that's not what people want to hear. If it makes anyone feel better, I think Arab transfers are lower odds. I think the choice for them will be to either stay or go to Arabs though.
    you clearly did not watch the interview. AJ talked about and mentioned many times that he had his hopes on Holland from a young age and that from his experience there, "everyone" will help you move your career to the next level if you want to. AJ has been talking about and dreaming of becoming a big player his whole playing career and since he was 11/12. The dutch marketing and system of football is all about getting players to be future "best players" in bigger leagues. NEC will definetly want to sell AJ to a European team as he is very special, good, and hard working. Heck, just last year he started playing for the B team and now he is rewarded as the best player in his league. When a dutch team is lucky enough to have developed a player into someone great, they want to sell them not only for big money, but to bigger and better clubs. Its like colleges having famous alumni. Colleges with better alumni who have better jobs attract smarter and more talented people in the future and get more endowment money. The reason Holland is an attractive place for youth players is because they invest so much on the youth and consistently sell players to huge European teams. If NEC sell AJ to ajax for example and then from there he goes to lets say, Man U, it becomes a marketing advantage in itself for NEC to make more money by attracting more players like AJ in the future and making more money. Future youth players will choose NEC in the future because AJ went to NEC when he was young and he became great and now plays on "x" team.

Tl;Dr NEC will help AJ to become the best he can in his career and will not sell out to a cheap qatari team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      I agree actually in general but disagree on AK8.
      His time at UAE was great and worked out for him to get signed by Bayern. How should that have worked out if he went to europe? Maybe he would have struggled and failed badly. He was already on the right path and could have developed in germany but due his injury and laziness he screwed it up.
      It is undeniable that his UAE time was good for him. Saying that he would have been a better player if went to europe BEFORE UAE is just speculation. What would make a european club to sign an unknown player from Iran?
      It was his UAE time which formed him into the asian maradonna.
      This isn't really correct. I agree with the speculation part of your post. But he had an offer from Athletico Madrid and chose AL ahli instead for the cash. His play against Germany and Roma framed him as the "Asian Maradonna"

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
        This isn't really correct. I agree with the speculation part of your post. But he had an offer from Athletico Madrid and chose AL ahli instead for the cash. His play against Germany and Roma framed him as the "Asian Maradonna"
        Bro you if you agree with the speculation partt, it refers to you too then. Because his move to Athletico doesn't neccessary mean that he would shine there too like he it at Al Ahli. That's a speculation too aziz.

A plain move to Europe means nothing.

The moves of Bagheri to Charlton, Kaebi to Leicester, Dinmohammadi to Mainz, Ali Mousavi to Leverkusen and a lot more....all these transfers were flops.

We must stop assuming that every transfer to Europe guarantees success.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Bro you if you agree with the speculation partt, it refers to you too then. Because his move to Athletico doesn't neccessary mean that he would shine there too like he it at Al Ahli. That's a speculation too aziz.

The moves of Bagheri to Charlton, Kaebi to Leicester, Dinmohammadi to Mainz, Ali Mousavi to Leverkusen and a lot more....all these transfers were flops.

We must stop assuming that every transfer to Europe guarantees success
          Right

Comment

Report: Celtic keen to sign winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Celtic are continuing to show interest in Alireza Jahanbakhsh, which was first reported earlier this year.

Dutch outlet omroepgelderland reported yesterday that Celtic have had scouts in Holland watching the NEC winger, who has enjoyed a terrific season.

The Scotsman had previously written about their interest in the Iranian international in late March.

Jahanbakhsh has had an outstanding 2014/15. He has scored a total of 13 goals for the club and provided 18 assists, with 12 goals and 17 assists coming in the league.

Intriguingly he has only one year remaining on his current deal, which tips the chances of a move in Celtic's favour.

Omroepgelderland report that NEC want to keep him, and would like him to commit to a new contract. There is also interest from Dutch side AZ Alkmaar, and Belgian's Anderlecht.

The attacker is just 21-years-old and rightly considered an excellent prospect. He played at the World Cup last year for Iran and has 14 international caps.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...bakhsh/page/1/

Comment

There is just one thing people forget about Karimis time in UAE. He was great with Al Ahli and became TM's biggest star while playing there however he was in the worst shape of his career the last 6 months there before he finally joined Bayern.

Comment

Successful English Championship side Brentford seem to be on the verge of appointing Excelsior manager Marinus Dijkhuizen as manager.

I know the club has been made aware of AJ due to his performances so don't be surprised if they start being heavily linked now too.

Comment

This is what I was referring to when I said your post isn't really correct:

"What would make a european club to sign an unknown player from Iran?
                  It was his UAE time which formed him into the asian maradonna."

Athletico Madrid was ready to sign Karimi aka the unknown player from Iran, and he was know as the Asian marodonna before he went to UAE. Now in regards to people over speculating about the quality and Value of a player based on a transfer sure you have a point there and you are correct.

Comment

I think what most fans feel about a transfer to Europe is not guaranteed success. For fans a transfer to Europe is a sign of ambition, will, determination, and a desire to be a better footballer. Success comes from hard work and dedication...but if you have no ambition, or desire to be successful through working hard...then forget about even discussing success.

We all think AK8 was a great player...he had successful moments, but was his career as successful as it could have been (i.e., did he reach full potential)...likely not...he seemed to be a player who didn't take fitness and practices as seriously as he should have, and in the end, he was a star in the UAE and Iran but not beyond that.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

NEC coach Ruud Brood got appointed by PSV as assistant.

Edit: NEC fans talking about it http://www.svnec.nl/forum/viewtopic....831&start=1075

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        NEC coach Ruud Brood got appointed by PSV as assistant today.
                        Well deserved. Now pls take Alireza with you

Comment

Why would he do that? He just successfully promoted his team NEC to upper division. Why not stay as head coach of NEC???? Was he fired?
                          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

I hope to see more Alireza Jahanbakhsh's in Europe.

Comment

Today I read several articles who state that Jahanbakhsh might be going to Norwich City who have been promoted to the Premier League last week. Could it be true? Let's see if this is..

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/gepromoveerd...ahanbakhsh.htm

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...ier-league-in/

http://www.bndestem.nl/algemeen/spor...ague-1.4952043

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/317059...Jupiler_League

Looks like Norwich City has the best papers to get him since they will probably pay NEC a lot for Alireza. It may be very well possible that we see him in Premier League following season based on the sources.

But still, every week we hear a lot of clubs are interested so this is getting really confusing.

Comment

He said in his interview with 90 that he wants to stay in Holland.
                                Im hoping he will go with Brood to PSV Eidenhoven
                                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X