This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ameri View Post
    lol why do you keep changing AJ to JB. Initials are the first letters of your first and last name.
    JB is more unique plus it is the short form of his Persian part of name.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that ARJ will stay at NEC. I don't know why, but after last season of almost no movements for Iranians in Europe, I'm not thinking too positively about this transfer window. I honestly don't see Sardar going anywhere either. I know getting the best player in the 2nd division is good, and it's possible that he will leave, but I think NEC know it will be hard to replace ARJ, as he's been their best player the last 2 years.

We always do the "_______ has interest from __________" rumors every year, but last year was just horrible. Almost no positive movement for any player. I'm actually scared that Sardar and ARJ will end up in Qatar next season based on how last year went. Hopefully we will see some good news, but I'm not getting my hopes up for Arsenal or Liverpool or even Ajax for any Iranian player. Until an Iranian player literally goes out and is the best player for 32 games on a competitive European team, I will not see any big transfers to any big clubs. If ARJ does transfer, it will probably be to another mid-table Dutch team. I don't think Sardar did much this season to honestly earn a spot at Arsenal or anything like that. I watched a lot of the Rubin/Rostov games this season, and he is still not a superstar yet. He's good, but I don't see any major teams coming for him. He may move to English 2nd or Segunda Liga, or something like that, but I'm really not going to get my hopes up of any Iranian player going anywhere this year.

Comment

If some of our players don't end up in a better team we rather should question their poor agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          If some of our players don't end up in a better team we rather should question their poor agents.
          They probably failed Marketing 101

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I'm pretty sure that ARJ will stay at NEC. I don't know why, but after last season of almost no movements for Iranians in Europe, I'm not thinking too positively about this transfer window. I honestly don't see Sardar going anywhere either. I know getting the best player in the 2nd division is good, and it's possible that he will leave, but I think NEC know it will be hard to replace ARJ, as he's been their best player the last 2 years.

We always do the "_______ has interest from __________" rumors every year, but last year was just horrible. Almost no positive movement for any player. I'm actually scared that Sardar and ARJ will end up in Qatar next season based on how last year went. Hopefully we will see some good news, but I'm not getting my hopes up for Arsenal or Liverpool or even Ajax for any Iranian player. Until an Iranian player literally goes out and is the best player for 32 games on a competitive European team, I will not see any big transfers to any big clubs. If ARJ does transfer, it will probably be to another mid-table Dutch team. I don't think Sardar did much this season to honestly earn a spot at Arsenal or anything like that. I watched a lot of the Rubin/Rostov games this season, and he is still not a superstar yet. He's good, but I don't see any major teams coming for him. He may move to English 2nd or Segunda Liga, or something like that, but I'm really not going to get my hopes up of any Iranian player going anywhere this year.
            Well, Arsenal and Liverpool are absolutely not realistic for Alireza. Right now, teams like PSV, Ajax and AZ are more realistic. Alireza won't go to Qatar; he could have already gone there, but said no.
            PSV will have to replace a lot of wingers, as Depay is leaving and the other wingers aren't good enough. Alireza won't be the replacement for Depay, who plays left wing, but for Jozefzoon and Narsingh who play right wing.
            Ajax hasn't got a lot of good wingers. And Kishna will probably go, so there is some room for him there.
            AZ has Berghuis on right wing, but he will probably go away. Alireza could replace him.

Feyenoord probably wouldn't be ideal. A lot of pressure, because there hasn't been a lot of succes lately. No European football. New trainer, who isn't really experienced.

Comment

No matter where JB goes, I can promise you it wont be Qatar. CQ has effectively "brainwashed" JB and Azmoun that Qatar is the worst league in the world. Getting a player while so young, and telling them that their career will be over the second they step foot in that countrys league can have long lasting effects.

I've said this before but PAG staying in China, Azmoun in Russia, and Jahanbaksh in Holland for the next 10 years is better for them than playing in Qatar for one match. I'm sure that all 3 of them know this.

Comment

It's pretty sad that the brainwashing didn't work on the other 10 or so TM starters that got bought by that Qatari oil $$$. $6 million can make many people do a lot of things they say they don't want to. Even Ali Karimi made the mistake of accepting that dirty money 10 years ago. He could have been one of the best players in the world if he had gone to Europe earlier to develop. Took that Al Shotori $$$ instead. I think they may throw $10 Million at NEC or Rubin and these teams will sell the remaining year of these young players' contracts to the Qataris, who intend to just to stunt our players' growth in their shit league. Remember, ARJ has to agree with his team to be transferred. His choices may be to stay at NEC or take big money and go to Qatar. I actually think this will happen. NEC doesn't care about ARJ's career and have him going to a top team as their main priority, they care about their own financials. If they or Rubin get offered $2 Million by Arsenal or Ajax and $7 Million from Al Shitra, who do you think they're selling to? They can build a team of youngsters for years with that money. Don't be surprised if both players either stay at their teams next season, or are transferred for that big $$$ next year. Don't expect anything in Iranian football honestly. There are MANY actors attempting to undermine our growth. Mainly, the Arabs who have their names Qatar Airways, Fly Emirates, Etihad etc. on football clubs and leagues all over FIFA. Sorry, but you guys always have such high hopes, like Dejagah is going to Liverpool! He is our best player, etc. Or Sardar is going here, or ARJ is going here, etc. For the last few years, we haven't had any real positive transfers after entrances into Europe. Usually our players have either gone for a year or two on an okay team (Ansarifard at Osasuna, Teymourian in England), or our players go to Europe and make lateral moves (Shojaei from Osasuna to Las Palmas). The only big signing that was a surprise was AK8 to Schalke a few years ago... Otherwise, I'm not expecting any Ajax, PSV, _____, _______. I'm expecting staying at their current squads or going to Arab countries, and I'm sorry if that's not what people want to hear. If it makes anyone feel better, I think Arab transfers are lower odds. I think the choice for them will be to either stay or go to Arabs though.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  No matter where JB goes, I can promise you it wont be Qatar. CQ has effectively "brainwashed" JB and Azmoun that Qatar is the worst league in the world. Getting a player while so young, and telling them that their career will be over the second they step foot in that countrys league can have long lasting effects.

I've said this before but PAG staying in China, Azmoun in Russia, and Jahanbaksh in Holland for the next 10 years is better for them than playing in Qatar for one match. I'm sure that all 3 of them know this.
                  All of our younger generation are avoiding Kuwaiti, Qatari and other Arab clubs now. Saudi league is almost like IPL but it is not the right direction to go. Iranian footballers should look either to far east J-League, K-League for short term and to Turkish or European leagues in general for their development.

Comment

^AK8 played only one year in Qatar AFTER playing for Bayern Munich means after his prime and injury.
                    He played 4 seasons in UAE at Al Ahli and did great there AND TM, that's why he got signed by Bayern in the first place.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      All of our younger generation are avoiding Kuwaiti, Qatari and other Arab clubs now.
                      True. Im sure Alireza will make the best decision for his career. He should take the AZ Alkmaar or Feyenoord offer and stay few seasons in Holland, then leave to a top league

Comment

It's pretty sad that the brainwashing didn't work on the other 10 or so TM starters that got bought by that Qatari oil $$$. $6 million can make many people do a lot of things they say they don't want to. Even Ali Karimi made the mistake of accepting that dirty money 10 years ago. He could have been one of the best players in the world if he had gone to Europe earlier to develop. Took that Al Shotori $$$ instead. I think they may throw $10 Million at NEC or Rubin and these teams will sell the remaining year of these young players' contracts to the Qataris, who intend to just to stunt our players' growth in their shit league. Remember, ARJ has to agree with his team to be transferred. His choices may be to stay at NEC or take big money and go to Qatar. I actually think this will happen. NEC doesn't care about ARJ's career and have him going to a top team as their main priority, they care about their own financials. If they or Rubin get offered $2 Million by Arsenal or Ajax and $7 Million from Al Shitra, who do you think they're selling to? They can build a team of youngsters for years with that money. Don't be surprised if both players either stay at their teams next season, or are transferred for that big $$$ next year. Don't expect anything in Iranian football honestly. There are MANY actors attempting to undermine our growth. Mainly, the Arabs who have their names Qatar Airways, Fly Emirates, Etihad etc. on football clubs and leagues all over FIFA. Sorry, but you guys always have such high hopes, like Dejagah is going to Liverpool! He is our best player, etc. Or Sardar is going here, or ARJ is going here, etc. For the last few years, we haven't had any real positive transfers after entrances into Europe. Usually our players have either gone for a year or two on an okay team (Ansarifard at Osasuna, Teymourian in England), or our players go to Europe and make lateral moves (Shojaei from Osasuna to Las Palmas). The only big signing that was a surprise was AK8 to Schalke a few years ago... Otherwise, I'm not expecting any Ajax, PSV, _____, _______. I'm expecting staying at their current squads or going to Arab countries, and I'm sorry if that's not what people want to hear. If it makes anyone feel better, I think Arab transfers are lower odds. I think the choice for them will be to either stay or go to Arabs though.
                        You are too pessimist. ()...there might be some truth to your statements about Arabs having influence on marketing of many European clubs but I suspect they go spending all this millions of dollars to make sure our talents don't get what they deserve. I am not a fan of conspiracy theory. Plus the time of our golden generation is over. We do not have so many phenomena players any more. We have few young talents who may turn to something special and it depends on their hard work and right decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          ^AK8 played only one year in Qatar AFTER playing for Bayern Munich means after his prime and injury.
                          He played 4 seasons in UAE at Al Ahli and did great there AND TM, that's why he got signed by Bayern in the first place.
                          I was talking about his 4 years in UAE. If those years were spent in Europe, AK8 would have developed into a much stronger player. It's undeniable. UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait any of these leagues, are killer to players' potential. Ali Karimi could have been Excellent, or even a legend, but he ended up being just a Good/Great club player with decent spells. He was never a top tier player, he was in the upper tier, but never was what he could have been. That is sad. UAE did that to him.

Guess why Qatar and other Arabs want all of our players, Korea's players, Japan's players, Australia's players, etc. They know our players plummet in quality competing in these crap leagues. They will be salivating to crush the potential of Azmoun and ARJ this summer. Believe me, they see the threat of them developing into superstars. If that happens, their road to Russia will get MUCH more difficult. If we are unlucky to be in Qatar's group again, believe me, AFC, FIFA, all Arab teams, etc. will again be doing their darndest to undermine as at any turn.

Comment

Afat11, don't be so pessimistic my friend. I think JB will find a good club.

Fuck Qatar!

Comment

Afat11 you have some solid points but every player that has played a competitive match for TM before CQ came had the old Iranian mindset of easy living in Arab countries. Azmoun and JB are kids, have no extensive immediate family to support and were raised under CQ saying Qatar is evil.

I never buy a transfer rumour unless I see the player wearing the clubs jersey/seeing them on the club webpage. Arabs will continuously try and undermine our football because we have population advantages and are much less dependent on oil money than they are. Many of our players have peaked when they go to Qatar. Gucci is most likely not going to become better no longer how long he played at Charlton. Dejagah had a chance but Fulham needed to sell in order to make amends for relegation.

I agree with you on Qatar trying to cheat its way to the World Cup. I do think it will be more difficult than usual however for them to be sneaky about it. If Iran and Qatar end up in a group with two of Japan/SK/Australia/UAE/Saudi/Uzbek/China which will 99% happen, Qatar will have to screw over countries with far stronger media power/influence than Qatar will ever achieve.

Comment

I was talking about his 4 years in UAE. If those years were spent in Europe, AK8 would have developed into a much stronger player. It's undeniable. UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait any of these leagues, are killer to players' potential. Ali Karimi could have been Excellent, or even a legend, but he ended up being just a Good/Great club player with decent spells. He was never a top tier player, he was in the upper tier, but never was what he could have been. That is sad. UAE did that to him.

Guess why Qatar and other Arabs want all of our players, Korea's players, Japan's players, Australia's players, etc. They know our players plummet in quality competing in these crap leagues. They will be salivating to crush the potential of Azmoun and ARJ this summer. Believe me, they see the threat of them developing into superstars. If that happens, their road to Russia will get MUCH more difficult. If we are unlucky to be in Qatar's group again, believe me, AFC, FIFA, all Arab teams, etc. will again be doing their darndest to undermine as at any turn.
                                I agree actually in general but disagree on AK8.
                                His time at UAE was great and worked out for him to get signed by Bayern. How should that have worked out if he went to europe? Maybe he would have struggled and failed badly. He was already on the right path and could have developed in germany but due his injury and laziness he screwed it up.
                                It is undeniable that his UAE time was good for him. Saying that he would have been a better player if went to europe BEFORE UAE is just speculation. What would make a european club to sign an unknown player from Iran?
                                It was his UAE time which formed him into the asian maradonna.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X