This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Depay is Holland international, scored several goals in the world cup, and has his countryman and ex national team coach wanting him in an other big club. That's why he is so expensive.
    being from holland, and having your ex-national team coach wanting you is irrelevant to your value as a player. If AJ did what he did this season in the eredivise he would no doubt be wanted by big clubs like chelsea and psg. Here is an album i saw regarding eredivise talents of the year and where they ended up. http://imgur.com/6rSUDJD,L3uShkl,XGt...kB4FqM,9Hcxfa1

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
      being from holland, and having your ex-national team coach wanting you is irrelevant to your value as a player. If AJ did what he did this season in the eredivise he would no doubt be wanted by big clubs like chelsea and psg. Here is an album i saw regarding eredivise talents of the year and where they ended up. http://imgur.com/6rSUDJD,L3uShkl,XGt...kB4FqM,9Hcxfa1
      Most of these players are holland international (big name internationally), EU passport. Which make more it attactive for big clubs.

Comment

PSV is looking for a new assistent-trainer and they have been talking with NEC and Ruud Brood to get Brood for that position.
        If Brood goes from NEC to PSV it is of course very well possible that he will take JB with him.

Comment

for that to happen, ARJ would have to pretty much replicate a similar performance and stats that he had this year in Jupiler league at Eredivisie next year..!! that is a pretty Tall Order...!!
          perhaps if gets picked up by PSV or Ajax, he could have a more realistic chance of replicating such success in Eredivisie ..?? maybe even in AZ...??

In other words he can not reach similar statistical heights playing in struggling to average teams like NEC..!!
          Either way, he has already adapted and blended well to Dutch open attacking football, has learned enough of the language to communicate effectively enough and adapted to life and their culture as well..!!
          moving to most other EU league/Team, would mean having to start pretty much from scratch again and that will significantly reduces his chances for an impactful debut..!! the only way a move outa Eredivisie football make sense is if the suitor is a top notch EU club and/or the Offer$$$ is just good to pass up..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            for that to happen, ARJ would have to pretty much replicate a similar performance and stats that he had this year in Jupiler league at Eredivisie next year..!! that is a pretty Tall Order...!!
            perhaps if gets picked up by PSV or Ajax, he could have a more realistic chance of replicating such success in Eredivisie ..?? maybe even in AZ...??

In other words he can not reach similar statistical heights playing in struggling to average teams like NEC..!!
            Either way, he has already adapted and blended well to Dutch open attacking football, has learned enough of the language to communicate effectively enough and adapted to life and their culture as well..!!
            moving to most other EU league/Team, would mean having to start pretty much from scratch again and that will significantly reduces his chances for an impactful debut..!! the only way a move outa Eredivisie football make sense is if the suitor is a top notch EU club and/or the Offer$$$ is just good to pass up..!
            I agree. I think Aj can definetly replicate what he did this season next year if he has some pretty good strikers like Ars to deliver his crosses to. Even if he doesn't have those strikers I can see him scoring and prefroming pretty well on an individual level like he did 2 years ago against AZ and Ajax. Remember back then he was a relative amateur at European football. Put him on a good team this coming season and there is no doubt in my mind that he will deliver!

Comment

JB is smart I believe in him. He can pick a good team and develop to someone with great skills.

Comment

He's the main guest tonight on 90! must watch!
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  He's the main guest tonight on 90! must watch!
                  What time does it start Salar jan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    exactly in 20 minutes. it is said that navad will start at 10;20 tehran time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      its started already aziz he's not on yet though
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

wow Adel is really promoting Ali JB. Must have been 35min atleast only with Ali! Good show they traveelled half of Iran almost 14H with JB

Comment

Here's his interview from 90: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14839

And here's his "tour" about his childhood and where he started football: http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=14838

Comment

Ok so in the interview AJ said that the offer he had from the english team (that was pretty serious) was from a team that was fighting next year to be in the premier league. I don't follow The Champtionship but on my facebook it said that 11 hours ago (about the time maybe just before or just after the interview), that Norwich City FC (the team i believe is rumored to be interested in AJ) has just promoted to the BPL!!! They beat Middlesborough 2:0 in the playoff and will feature in the BPL next year. This will become one tough decision for AJ as he comes to choose his team for next year. I still think that he wants to stay in Holland and will probably stay as he said that he wanted to like 4 times in the interview. He said he prefers to stay for at least 1 to 2 more years.

Comment

Ok so in the interview JB said that the offer he had from the english team (that was pretty serious) was from a team that was fighting next year to be in the premier league. I don't follow The Champtionship but on my facebook it said that 11 hours ago (about the time maybe just before or just after the interview), that Norwich City FC (the team i believe is rumored to be interested in JB) has just promoted to the BPL!!! They beat Middlesborough 2:0 in the playoff and will feature in the BPL next year. This will become one tough decision for JB as he comes to choose his team for next year. I still think that he wants to stay in Holland and will probably stay as he said that he wanted to like 4 times in the interview. He said he prefers to stay for at least 1 to 2 more years.
                              Feyenoord is his best choice. Ajax is full of great players but in Feyenoord he can grow better.

Just imagine he will be playing in one of these clubs next season!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Feyenoord is his best choice. Ajax is full of great players but in Feyenoord he can grow better.

Just imagine he will be playing in one of these clubs next season!

lol why do you keep changing AJ to JB. Initials are the first letters of your first and last name.

Comment

Working...
                                X