This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
    Haha, why would Kiarash, one of the reliablest PFDC Member when it's about Jahanbakhsh, Etemadi, lie??
    @pdot don't be so rude ^^
    Because he said NEC said they want to sell Jahanbakhsh. No post or article he posted says anything similar to that.

I'm being rude, because I'm asking for sources and tell him to provide them?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Because he said NEC said they want to sell Jahanbakhsh. No post or article he posted says anything similar to that.

Blah blah blah,

I will repeat it for you: NEC has repeatedly stated that they are willing to sell Jahanbakhsh if the right offer is made. We can go on for hours, I will still stand my point.

Comment

"Enghadr as koonet harf nazan."
        "You make shit up"
        Not not rude.
        sigpic

Comment

Surprise surprise, look what we got here. An article that is stating NEC is open for a golden offer on Jahanbakhsh!

Man, reading pdot's posts really made me laugh.

It was a nice going back and forth though.

http://www.fcupdate.nl/voetbalnieuws...n-jahanbakhsh/

The fact is simply that if there is a bid which we can reinvest to achieve our goal, we will discuss it." He shows himself real . Van Ingen believes Jahanbakhsh become justly player of the year in the Jupiler League. "When you see what excellent talent Alireza is, you can only love a footballer."

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            So why are you acting smart? You don't know even Dutch, so reading the Dutch articles is way out of your league anyway. Please don't waste my time and keep believing that you are the CEO of NEC and can confirm that Jahanbakhsh is not going to leave.
            I'm being smart because I'm using google translate to prove your point wrong. So you thought you could hide behind being able to read Dutch? lol

They might sell Jahanbakhsh. You stated NEC wants to sell him. I said no they haven't please provide your sources. None of your sources has any inside information from anyone at NEC. They are just rumors. There has been rumors from a lot of our players going to Real Madrid, Chelsea and others. You don't see me posting and saying Real Madrid said they will sign so and so.

Comment

I'm being smart because I'm using google translate to prove your point wrong. So you thought you could hide behind being able to read Dutch? lol

They might sell Jahanbakhsh. You stated NEC wants to sell him. I said no they haven't please provide your sources. None of your sources has any inside information from anyone at NEC. They are just rumors. There has been rumors from a lot of our players going to Real Madrid, Chelsea and others. You don't see me posting and saying Real Madrid said they will sign so and so.
              Yes they have. Here is an article with the real CEO of NEC, Bart van Ingen talking. Am I also pulling this from my koon or what? Think before you post such nonsense next time you are questioning me.

"I've always said I would love to keep Ali at the club, but the fact is simply that if there is a bid which we can reinvest to achieve our goal, we will discuss it." He shows himself real . Van Ingen believes Jahanbakhsh become justly player of the year in the Jupiler League. "When you see what excellent talent Alireza is, you can only love a footballer."

Comment

Surprise surprise, look what we got here. An article that is stating NEC is open for a golden offer on Jahanbakhsh!

Man, reading pdot's posts really made me laugh.

It was a nice going back and forth though.

The fact is simply that if there is a bid which we can reinvest to achieve our goal, we will discuss it." He shows himself real . Van Ingen believes Jahanbakhsh become justly player of the year in the Jupiler League. "When you see what excellent talent Alireza is, you can only love a footballer."
                You are correct. This is the only article that says they would considering selling him.

You can laugh at what you want, but I asked for sources to prove your point. No one has posted anything here about it.

NEC still wants to resign Jahanbakhsh and if they can't they'll sell him to the higehst bidder. Jahanbakhsh can only choose to sign to that team or stay.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh has no choice than to stay, all hail pdot

Comment

Jahanbakhsh has no choice than to stay, all hail pdot
                    Jahanbakhsh is under contract with NEC for another year. For him to go to another team NEC must agree to a price for him and afterwards he can agree to the move. If NEC says they won't sell him then yes he can't.

Comment

I think NEC will get up to something around 3 milion € if they sell him, which is a lot of money for them. They can easily get 2 or 3 decent Eredivisie players with that money. Maye a young talent and 2 experienced 30+ year old players or so. The average Eredivisie player has a market value of 1 milion € by the way.

Comment

Well, NEC has an option to extend the contract even one extra year. So until the summer of 2017. Therefore NEC doesn't need to sell him. Still, it indeed has been said multiple times in interviews, that Jahanbakhsh will be sold, when a club wants to pay the right amount of money. Last summer, this was already the case, but Jahanbakhsh said no, as these clubs were from Qatar, Russia, and so forth.

Now there is more of a hype around Alireza with all these rumours, the title of best player of the Jupiler League and the fact that people now know him. Therefore it is more likely that bigger clubs will follow him. And these clubs will probably pay more, which means it is more likely that Jahanbakhsh leaves. The chance that he leaves NEC is around 80%.

Comment

NEC should try out Vahid Amiri or Ehsan Hajsafi to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            Too old (Eredivisie scouts mainly look for U23 talents) and their salary doesn't match NEC's salary cap unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Honestly either of these guys would be stars in NEC. It's a shame that there are so many barriers to Europe nowadays for our players compared to Japs and Koreans

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Honestly either of these guys would be stars in NEC. It's a shame that there are so many barriers to Europe for our players compared to Japs and Koreans
                                Stars in the Eredivisie I think. I can only name a very few midfielders in the same age category in that league who are as versatile as Hajsafi and being capped more than 50 times for their national team.

Comment

Working...
                                X