This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Relaxam baba, but I check this thread to read a new report on Jahanbakhsh or something interesting. Not someones ideas about where he has to go, when in reality he is under contract and has no power unless NEC wants to sell him. It gets frustrating. Go 10 pages back and it's the same crap about where he should go.
    Pas boro be yeki digeh gir bedeh lotfan. This is my first visit to this thread in a VERY long time.

Comment

Thank you for bumping up a thread for no reason. We've had a discussion for over months about where he is going, but in reality Jahanbakhsh is under contract for another year. He isn't going anywhere unless NEC wants to sell him, which if they want to stay in the top division, they won't.
      Are you ok? That was few months ago, Jahanbakhsh can go wherever he wants and NEC has repeatedly said that they are willing to sell him for 2 million or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Are you ok? That was few months ago, Jahanbakhsh can go wherever he wants and NEC has repeatedly said that they are willing to sell him for 2 million or so.
        Jahanbakhsh can go where ever he wants
        This is wrong. Jahanbakhsh can only go where NEC wants to sell him to. Basically NEC has to sell his contract to another team. So nope Jahanbabaksh can only go were NEC wants to sell him to. If he wants to go where he wants he has to wait until next summer.

NEC has repeatedly said that they are willing to sell him for 2 million"
        They were just rumors. No one confirmed any of these rumors from NEC. That's why they are called rumors, because most of the time they aren't true.

Comment

This is wrong. Jahanbakhsh can only go where NEC wants to sell him to. Basically NEC has to sell his contract to another team.

"

There were just rumors. No one confirmed any of these rumors on NEC.
          Yes and NEC repeatedly said that they are willing to sell him for the best offer that is available. Meaning that they have many clubs to choose from and will make a decision with Jahanbakhsh on what's the best option for both parties.

Why do you think no club bought him last summer? Because the transfer sum was probably too high, so an amount around 2 million last summer was not unrealistic at all. Groningen and Heerenveen offered 1 million I believe and did not want to raise their offer.

Comment

Yes and NEC repeatedly said that they are willing to sell him for the best offer that is available. Meaning that they have many clubs to choose from and will make a decision with Jahanbakhsh on what's the best option for both parties.

Why do you think no club bought him last summer? Because the transfer sum was probably too high, so an amount around 2 million last summer was not unrealistic at all. Groningen and Heerenveen offered 1 million I believe and did not want to raise their offer.
            Where did NEC repeatedly say? Please provide a source from NEC that said all this that you claim. Or was it a rumor that no one confirmed? It's like I'm talking to a wall over here. I guess based on your premise Arsenal also said they were going to buy Azmoun right or the hundred of other rumors that never happened?

Edit: Furthermore the last rumor that leaked about Jahanbakhsh was months ago and that's the last time we had this discussion. Hence why I'm wondering why we are always discussing this based on a unsubstantiated rumor.

Comment

Where did NEC repeatedly say? Please provide a source from NEC that said all this that you claim. Or was it a rumor that no one confirmed? It's like I'm talking to a wall over here. I guess based on your premise Arsenal also said they were going to buy Azmoun right?
              I follow their Twitter account and I read Dutch sport sites daily. Don't worry, my sources are legit. Why should I provide any? Believe it or don't, we will see what happens. Quote my post if I am wrong and he decides to stay.

Comment

I follow their Twitter account and I read Dutch sport sites daily. Don't worry, my sources are legit. Why should I provide any? Believe it or don't, we will see what happens. Quote my post if I am wrong and he decides to stay.
                You keeping saying NEC said this and that, but you provide no sources. The last rumor we had on this forum was months ago and it was discussed for pages about how he should go to about every team in the world. Enghadr as koonet harf nazan.

Comment

Enghadr as koonet harf nazan.
                  Keep it classy...low blow!

Comment

Keep it classy...low blow!
                    Low blow?

You are making shit up.

Comment

Low blow?

You are making shit up.
                      You have no idea where you are talking about. You say the rumors were from months ago, which is absolutely false.

Look at the date of these articles and then come to me to tell that I am ''making shit up''.

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/316217...isie_afsnijden

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/...a-jahanbakhsh/

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=245360

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=243933

http://www.fr-fans.nl/nieuws/feyenoo...nbakhsh-17485/

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/...anvaller-.html

http://www.omroepgelderland.nl/web/n...m#.VVzI884Q58A

http://www.feijenoordnieuws.nl/2015/...n-jahanbakhsh/

http://www.ajaxtotaal.nl/nieuws/2015...eeld-bij-ajax/

Comment

Again all of these are rumors. And I stated the last rumor posted on this forum was months ago. You keep saying NEC has said that they want to sell him, but none of these articles has any comments from anyone at NEC.

Your first article sums it up in the last paragraph:

The contract Jahanbakhsh still runs one year. Basically NEC to sell him this summer to keep a sum of money , but the Nijmegen club focuses not just on down there . Extension is a consideration as coach Ruud Brood like him wants the Eredivisie.

Comment

Again all of these are rumors. And I stated the last rumor posted on this forum was months ago. You keep saying NEC has said that they want to sell him, but none of these articles has any comments from anyone at NEC.

Your first article sums it up in the last paragraph:
                          Lol, out of 9 articles you quote one small part that fits your theory? Fahmidim, harchi to gofti dorosteh.

Apparently I know Dutch fluently but that doesn't matter since you are always right.

Comment

Haha, why would Kiarash, one of the reliablest PFDC Member when it's about Jahanbakhsh, Etemadi, lie??
                            @pdot don't be so rude ^^
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol, out of 9 articles you quote one small part that fits your theory? Fahmidim, harchi to gofti dorosteh.

Apparently I know Dutch fluently but that doesn't matter since you are always right.
                              Second article:

Omroepgelderland report that NEC want to keep him, and would like him to commit to a new contract. There is also interest from Dutch side AZ Alkmaar, and Belgian's Anderlecht.
                              lol what a waste of time I'll have reading 9 articles when the first two I read say NEC want to resign him.

Comment

Second article:

lol what a waste of time I'll have reading 9 articles when the first two I read say NEC want to resign him.
                                So why are you acting smart? You don't know even Dutch, so reading the Dutch articles is way out of your league anyway. Please don't waste my time and keep believing that you are the CEO of NEC and can confirm that Jahanbakhsh is not going to leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X