Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akbar Mohammadi the previous youth coach of Iran made the players write their positive and negative performances after each game. Apparently this had a good effect on Jahanbakhsh's developments. Sardar also rated Mohammadi quite highly.

01029101.jpg

01029102.jpg

More: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1240813...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Although Omroep Gelderland sometimes has bullshit stories, they sometimes have good sources. And for some reason they mentioned that AZ wants to buy Alireza.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
        Although Omroep Gelderland sometimes has bullshit stories, they sometimes have good sources. And for some reason they mentioned that AZ wants to buy Alireza.
        AZ would be a legit upgrade too, didn't they qualify for Europa League yesterday? Or is it the preliminary round?

Comment

AZ ended up third place and got automatic qualification to the Europa League. In Holland the league champion goes to CL and second place goes to a CL playoff(if they lose they drop to Europa). 3rd place automatically gets Europa league qualifying, while 4-8 go to a playoff

Comment

""Anderlecht want this player still '

Although the transfer window has not opened yet, are already many clubs working behind the scenes with reinforcements for next season. As champions RSC Anderlecht still appears in the running for a player from Netherlands. These are the attacker NEC Nijmegen.

The name of Alireza Jahanbakhsh was therefore already repeatedly linked to the champions. There was radio silence for a while, but according to Omroep Brabant the track is still followed. The attacker from Iran still has a contract for one season at NEC. This means that they actually have to sell him this summer, they will let him go. Still, they hope to NEC also be able to extend his contract. Seen whether Anderlecht will eventually draw the longest straw, as well as clubs include Celtic are interested."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/180...#ixzz3aVzviAfC

""Anderlecht and Celtic will cut route to Eredivisie '

It is far from certain that Alireza Jahanbakhsh after the summer to admire is back in the Eredivisie fields. His employer NEC returns a year after relegation back to the highest level, but know that the 21-year-old striker is wanted by other clubs.

Several clubs have dropped an eye on the Iranian international, know Omroep Gelderland . The Belgian club Anderlecht this season, sat several times on the stand for Jahanbakhsh and also the Scottish powerhouse Celtic interested. In addition, several Eredivisie clubs tracking him, including AZ. Jahanbakhsh's contract runs for one more year. Basically NEC to sell him this summer to keep a sum of money, but the Nijmegen club focuses not just on down there. Extension is a consideration as coach Ruud Brood like him wants the Eredivisie."

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/316217...#ixzz3aW0A8EOA

Comment

FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

I hope he stays in Holland. Better not to change leagues at this stage of his development. He has the potential to shine in Eredivisie.

Comment

According to varzesh 3, Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord are all after him!!!!!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1241650...A8%D8%AE%D8%B4

Comment

PSV or Ajax, he needs champions league football exposure to take the next big step in 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      According to varzesh 3, Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord are all after him!!!!!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1241650...A8%D8%AE%D8%B4
                      Anybody willing to cut off their shambool if he stays with NEC?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Anybody willing to cut off their shambool if he stays with NEC?
                        I will cut my doodool if he stays at NEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          I will cut my doodool if he stays at NEC.
                          Screenshot taken

Comment

Screenshot taken
                            Thank you for bumping up a thread for no reason. We've had a discussion for over months about where he is going, but in reality Jahanbakhsh is under contract for another year. He isn't going anywhere unless NEC wants to sell him, which if they want to stay in the top division, they won't.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Thank you for bumping up a thread for no reason. We've had a discussion for over months about where he is going, but in reality Jahanbakhsh is under contract for another year. He isn't going anywhere unless NEC wants to sell him, which if they want to stay in the top division, they won't.
                              I don't believe he's going anywhere either, pas relaxesh kon.

Comment

I don't believe he's going anywhere either, pas relaxesh kon.
                                Relaxam baba, but I check this thread to read a new report on Jahanbakhsh or something interesting. Not someones ideas about where he has to go, when in reality he is under contract and has no power unless NEC wants to sell him. It gets frustrating. Go 10 pages back and it's the same crap about where he should go.

Comment

Working...
                                X