This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    But Europa and CL experience will come when he's 23, 24, 25......

Not to mention there aren't nearly as many CL/Europa league matches as league matches themselves. We all saw how poor the Belgian league is even the top sides when Reza was at standard. The Scottish league is t anything great either in comparison to the eredivise.

So what's the rush? I don't think another year or two in NEC would be bad at all
    Damn wrong dude. I would rather him to play at Groningen or Heerenveen to see another year in NEC. As Kiarash said he could join Groningen last season and by now he could join Ajax or other top flight teams. But I agree with you that Belgium is a crappy league and I don't care much about coefficient marker when I can see the level of football by my own eyes. Fifa Ranking system says it all. It is all about money and business and next about quality of the league unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Good news lads, it seems that Feyenoord is also officially in the race for Jahanbakhsh!

http://www.fr-fans.nl/nieuws/feyenoo...nbakhsh-17485/
      Now that is a good news I would rather see JB in one of the three big giants (Feyenoord, Ajax or PSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Like Kiarash said staying at NEC is a risk itself.

If NEC fails in Eredivisie Jahanbaksh will quickly get forgotten again, he should take advantage of this moment where he's "under the spotlight" and transfer to a better team. Hamoon ke he stayed with them in the poor 2nd division to help them promote was enough, he shouldn't have gone through this step in the first place. Time to turn the page now.
        If ARJ doesn't move from NEC now that he was voted best player in Jupiler then he has no chance of leaving. In theory, this is his prime, you can't get a better or higher award in the league he was. He should attract serious attention and if he doesn't move, he really needs a better agent.
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Just came across this video. Dont know if it was posted already.

Comment

I am all for moving to Feyenoord. I saw their RW and JB can be the first choice with little effort. That is his best offer I think.

Comment

Alireza jan ta tanoor daghe, bechasboonesh.

Comment

Seems as if Anderlecht are keen on Alireza as well:

"Jahanbakhsh Interest in Ajax and Feyenoord, but Anderlecht log

He himself would like to move to Ajax and Feyenoord, but he may play next season in the Jupiler Pro League from our southern neighbors. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a highly sought after player on the transfer market. In addition to the previous interest from the Premier League, now also sign a Belgian club for the signature of the winger NEC Nijmegen. RSC Anderlecht sees it, according to the Latest News, or sit in the best player in the Jupiler League and wants the Iranian rapidly bringing. NEC will not do too difficult if there are clubs with good deals. Managing director Bart van Ingen said earlier that they want to discuss a transfer of Alireza if there is interest in the 21-year-old player, provided that the correct amount appears on the table.

Jahanbakhsh made twelve goals this season in the Jupiler League, but most gave assists: eighteen units. He thus had an important share in the historic title of NEC. The club took 101 points and made just one hundred goals. Alireza was previously associated with, among other Heerenveen and FC Groningen. He himself could not choose as Ajax and Feyenoord report for him. "It's hard for me. Ajax is a classic club Feyenoord and the atmosphere is fantastic. I love both the clubs, "he said last week."

http://voetbal.blog.nl/algemeen/2015...cht-meldt-zich

""Anderlecht sign back with NEC for best player of Jupiler League '
                Friday, May 15, 2015 at 18:35

Alireza Jahanbakhsh has played in the spotlight at Anderlecht . The Latest News reports that the reigning champion of Belgium's 21-year-old striker NEC hopes to pick up after this season inside.

The Iranian, Tuesday was elected Player of the Year in the Jupiler League, made ​​twelve goals this season and gave off eighteen assists. He has been linked with, among other FC Groningen, Heerenveen , Club Brugge, Standard Liege, Norwich City and Celtic .

Coach Ruud Brood said Thursday at Omroep Gelderland departing Jahanbakhsh as the "prize" is paid. The international has in Nijmegen a contract for one season. Anderlecht won before Bram Nuytinck away from Nijmegen."

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=245360
                http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/be...ois?id=8981309

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                But Anderlecht has other issues in the fire, so notify HNB and HLN . Alireza Jahanbakhsh, a winger from the Dutch candidate NEC, this season was good for 12 goals and 17 assists."

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieu...komend-seizoen

Excerpt from an interview with NEC Managing Director Bart Van Ingen on Jahanbakhsh potential sale:

"His seasonings Anthony Limbombe and Alireza Jahanbakhsh keep still?

"They are in demand, which is logical, but there is now no concrete bid. On not one of our players. We have done our homework. We are willing to talk about the departure of any player, but only if the right amount is on the table. We need to reinvest so that our goal is not compromised. ""

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/nec-zoekt-de...eredivisie.htm

Comment

Please, please dont go to the belgian league!!! That league killed reza G! Ajax would be an unbelievable transfer. I hope it goes through!

Comment

A move to Feyenoord would be nice for JB. Their fans are so passionate.

Comment

JB should not go to Belgium. I totally agree this idea. Dutch league is better for him and Feyenoord has the right spot for him. I hope he joins Feyenoord.

Comment

Good news lads, it seems that Feyenoord is also officially in the race for Jahanbakhsh!

http://www.fr-fans.nl/nieuws/feyenoo...nbakhsh-17485/
                        According to the poll on the website, 81% of the Feyenoord fans are convinced that he should come while a minority of 19% is against a transfer (2435 people have voted in total)

Comment

According to the poll on the website, 81% of the Feyenoord fans are convinced that he should come while a minority of 21% is against a transfer (2435 people have voted in total)
                          Haha, I voted for yes

Comment

According to the poll on the website, 81% of the Feyenoord fans are convinced that he should come while a minority of 19% is against a transfer (2435 people have voted in total)
                            2200 of those votes are probably made by iranians

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                              2200 of those votes are probably made by iranians
                              And Turks (Turkey) vote no because their player loses his position.

Comment

Feyenoord would be a sensible move and legit upgrade..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X