• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ N.E.C. Nijmegen | 2014-2015

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    maybe but keeping him will be hard since he is expensive
    NEC can do two things.

1.Let JB go to get themselves out of the debts and get financially healthy again

2.Keep JB and see him leaving at the end of his contract for nothing.

You to be the judge which choice is better for the club in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      NEC can do two things.

1.Let JB go to get themselves out of the debts and get financially healthy again

i agree, i think they will sell him, since they need the money

Comment

NEC can do two things.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          Where do you think is he heading to?

Comment

NEC can do two things.

or
            3- make an exception and little room under their "internally-imposed salary cap" and offer a somewhat significant pay-raise (around 1/2 mil) to ARJ in return for 1 year extension to his contract at NEC..!

This imo, would be the best move both for NEC and Alireza..!!

from what I've watched there is a glaring and Significant quality difference between Eredivisie and Jupiler competition.
            NEC will get a somewhat significant financial boost for promotion to Eredivisie and mgmnt know they can't afford to loose too much cheaply-replaceable talent and still avoid the huge risk of subsequent demotion back to Jupiler..!
            New Signees, are always a Huge Risk for any club (there are so many variable that contribute to success of a player in any club)...!!
            unless the difference between the Total final-cost of the alternative players is significantly lower...!! the smartest bet is on the Bird @ Hand (ARJ)..!

from Alireza's perspective, opting out of possible NEC 1 year extension, would only make sense if he can attain a higher than .5 mil salary in a More Attractive destination in a higher profile EU club/league..!! not to mention that the interested club be willing to cough up the 2mil requested transfer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              or
              3- make an exception and little room under their "internally-imposed salary cap" and offer a somewhat significant pay-raise (around 1/2 mil) to ARJ in return for 1 year extension to his contract at NEC..!

This imo, would be the best move both for NEC and Alireza..!!

from what I've watched there is a glaring and Significant quality difference between Eredivisie and Jupiler competition.
              NEC will get a somewhat significant financial boost for promotion to Eredivisie and mgmnt know they can't afford to loose too much cheaply-replaceable talent and still avoid the huge risk of subsequent demotion back to Jupiler..!
              New Signees, are always a Huge Risk for any club (there are so many variable that contribute to success of a player in any club)...!!
              unless the difference between the Total final-cost of the alternative players is significantly lower...!! the smartest bet is on the Bird @ Hand (ARJ)..!

from Alireza's perspective, opting out of possible NEC 1 year extension, would only make sense if he can attain a higher than .5 mil salary in a More Attractive destination in a higher profile EU club/league..!! not to mention that the interested club be willing to cough up the 2mil requested transfer fee.
              If Jahanbakhsh stays with NEC he has a risk of getting relegated again.

For a young player this is not good for your career. So I am saying he needs to make a wise decision, simple as that.

I don't want him ending up back in the Jupiler League.

Comment

If Jahanbakhsh stays with NEC he has a risk of getting relegated again.

For a young player this is not good for your career. So I am saying he needs to make a wise decision, simple as that.

I don't want him ending up back in the Jupiler League.
                even if NEC relegates, if ARJ's season long performance was good enough, he will most likely get snatched up by another club.

Comment

If his injury is even mild (need rest for a month) he will remain in NEC because no club buys an injured player (too risky), if not then he will join another club. I just hope his injuries are not serious and he can leave NEC for good.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    If his injury is even mild (need rest for a month) he will remain in NEC because no club buys an injured player (too risky), if not then he will join another club. I just hope his injuries are not serious and he can leave NEC for good.
                    i dont think the injury will stop teams from buying players,teams will buy players

Comment

I was going to make a highlight video for him, but I couldn't be f*cked since he has scored and assisted too many times this season.

I would literally have to download every highlight match of NEC this season, edit it throughly.

And after a week's worth of work some PFDC member will tell me 'enough with the qazvini music'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha, there will always be someone who has something to say about the videos man, thats not who you make them for.

If you really do enjoy it then you should go ahead and do it.

Comment

Alireza isn't playing this match against Almere City, because of a knee injury. Etamadi of Almere City is starting, though. So there is at leaast one Iranian on the pitch.

Comment

http://firstrowne.eu/watch/339226/1/...mere-city.html

Comment

1-0 for N.E.C.; Sjoerd Ars scored.
                              Etamadi has played better matches for Almere. But the defence of Almere is also very weak. It could have already been 5-0, but luck is on the side of Etamadi.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                Manchester signed Falcao when he was injured

Comment

Working...
                                X