Legionnaires @ Persian Gulf Leagues | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
    According to 'Abrar Varzeshi' Dejagah is set to fly to Iran from ENGLAND. Why was he in England? Could he have been there negotiating with any teams?
    I heard somewhere that he said he will never play in Europe again. I hope I'm wrong.

He was most likely visiting a friend over there. His best friend (I forgot his name) is married to an Iranian woman. The German defender who came to Fulham with Dejagah from
    Wolfsburg.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      I heard somewhere that he said he will never play in Europe again. I hope I'm wrong.

He was most likely visiting a friend over there. His best friend (I forgot his name) is married to an Iranian woman. The German defender who came to Fulham with Dejagah from
      Wolfsburg.
      Sascha Riether? I think his best friend is Senderos who has an Iranian wife. Nevertheless, I also heard he is happy in Qatar, but maybe if he gets a good offer he may go? I can only hope..

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
        Sascha Riether? I think his best friend is Senderos who has an Iranian wife. Nevertheless, I also heard he is happy in Qatar, but maybe if he gets a good offer he may go? I can only hope..
        his best friend is said to be kevin prince since they grew up together

Comment

Don't get your hopes up Dejagah is happy in Qatar.

Comment

I was hearing a few months ago that Dejagah's team was not happy with him though. That they had bought him and a few other good players in hopes that they'd win the championship, and now that they were so bad this year, they don't want Ashkan anymore.

I was pretty sure that Qatar bought most of our players with big $ just to screw us up for WCQ and AC, but now that we're no longer in direct competition with them in the next year at least, they may let our players go. It's possible Ashkan may not have a job in Qatar this summer, and if that's the case, he may move back to Europe. He's got a taste of that sweet Arab $$$$ though, so he'll probably go to Kuwait or another league like that if he isn't wanted in Qatar due to his high price tag. I see Gucci leaving Arabian countries too as they no longer need to stunt these players anymore. Their gameplan didn't work, they will try again the next time we are drawn with them.

Comment

Cashkan loves the oil money, he'll probably stay. Same goes for Dollarnejad.

Comment

If Ashkan returns to England, or Europe for that matter, I will cut my doodool off.

I PROMISE

God it feels like a poisonous dagger stabs me every time I see him play in a stadiums full of nothing.... Ashkan come back to your senses, bring your inner beast out again before the 'Stars' league puts it down forever.
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                  If Ashkan returns to England, or Europe for that matter, I will cut my doodool off.

I PROMISE

God it feels like a poisonous dagger stabs me every time I see him play in a stadiums full of nothing.... Ashkan come back to your senses, bring your inner beast out again before the 'Stars' league puts it down forever.
                  Qataris have already cut Ashkan's doodool with money. Nice clean paper cut slice! Mardonegish rafte bachamon... he is a lame dick now

Comment

I still think Ashkan is a great choice for the playmaker position. His playing style is better in the middle of the field than on the wings, in my opinion. Anytime he has moved to that position in a TM game, I've noticed our attacking quality skyrockets. He has poise on the ball, good dribbling, and can make decent passes. His only downfall is he can dribble too much and lose the ball, but less than Shojaei.

I would want us to try a line-up like this against Uzbekistan:

---------------Biranvand----------------
                    Ghafouri-Hosseini-Pouraligangi-Hajsafi
                    ---------Ezatollahi-Teymourian---------
                    Jahanbakhsh---Dejagah----------Amiri
                    -----------------Azmoun----------------

This is a perfect mix of youth and experience in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      I still think Ashkan is a great choice for the playmaker position. His playing style is better in the middle of the field than on the wings, in my opinion. Anytime he has moved to that position in a TM game, I've noticed our attacking quality skyrockets. He has poise on the ball, good dribbling, and can make decent passes. His only downfall is he can dribble too much and lose the ball, but less than Shojaei.

I would want us to try a line-up like this against Uzbekistan:

---------------Biranvand----------------
                      Ghafouri-Hosseini-Pouraligangi-Hajsafi
                      ---------Ezatollahi-Teymourian---------
                      Jahanbakhsh---Dejagah----------Amiri
                      -----------------Azmoun----------------

This is a perfect mix of youth and experience in my opinion.
                      that will be a recipe for disaster. Did you forget that formation lead to that 3-3 Iraq match? Hajsafi is not a good LB but a good LW. Amiri is a very good AMF who can play a fast LW with next to no defensive skill, so that left our Left side open for opponents. Plus Ezatollahi is not a full-fledged player yet. maybe against Guam or India he can play as first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        that will be a recipe for disaster. Did you forget that formation lead to that 3-3 Iraq match? Hajsafi is not a good LB but a good LW. Amiri is a very good AMF who can play a fast LW with next to no defensive skill, so that left our Left side open for opponents. Plus Ezatollahi is not a full-fledged player yet. maybe against Guam or India he can play as first choice.
                        Did you forget that if it wasnt for pouladis childish mistake and ben williams idiocy we would have won that game 3-0?
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                          Did you forget that if it wasnt for pouladis childish mistake and ben williams idiocy we would have won that game 3-0?
                          Look at formation and you get what I said. Duh some people are so fast getting things. Can you see Pooladi in this formation? Most of the goal we received were from that area in left.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Hajsafi was covering both his LW and LB position in that game, and we were down to 10 men. Obviously our left side would be exploited with only 1 player compensating for 2 positions.

That said, Hajsafi is a great and capable player in both the LB and LW. Sure, I'd put Pooladi in if he were available, but I know that Hajsafi can play the LB position. Don't make it seem like he is trash, because for a few years, he was actually the starter at LB and we did well. Only in the last year or so has CQ moved him primarily to the midfield. He is a utility player, and we have a need for a capable player at LB. Unless someone comes out of nowhere like Ghafouri that CQ finds, I think Hajsafi is good with Amiri in front of him.

I agree with you, when he was alone trying to stop all the Iraqi attacks on our left flank, he wasn't that good. In the other 20 games I've seen him play LB with someone in front of him, he's played admirably, despite not being the man of the match every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              Hajsafi was covering both his LW and LB position in that game, and we were down to 10 men. Obviously our left side would be exploited with only 1 player compensating for 2 positions.

That said, Hajsafi is a great and capable player in both the LB and LW. Sure, I'd put Pooladi in if he were available, but I know that Hajsafi can play the LB position.
                              Thank you! Amiri didn't come down to cover his man, that was the problem, Hajsafi was great as a LB vs South Korea. However I still think it's a waste playing him there he should be playing LW as he does now.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Thank you! Amiri didn't come down to cover his man, that was the problem, Hajsafi was great as a LB vs South Korea. However I still think it's a waste playing him there he should be playing LW as he does now.

Here is my thing . If hajsafi moves to LW, who would move down to LB and what will happen with amiri? With the form that amiri is in I would 100% take him over hajsafi! Haj is a better defensive player and a bit stronger but amiri overall is a better offensive person which is better for the LW spot .

Comment

Working...
                                X