Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey haters....just kiddin.. LOL ..come on people he is really good!!!

Taremi is a blessing for any team and he showed his value against Syria. He is an all-round player. He is good in the air, shoots well, can dribble and is an unpredictable player overall. So let's wish him the best as you can see he is becoming more polished than before and is definitely maturing. I am proud I supported him from the start. Let's give him a praise guys:-)
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Taremi is a blessing for any team and he showed his value against Syria. He is an all-round player. He is good in the air, shoots well, can dribble and is an unpredictable player overall. So let's wish him the best as you can see he is becoming more polished than before and is definitely maturing. I am proud I supported him from the start. Let's give him a praise guys:-)
      If he had only buried it against Portugal.

He is a good player, just misses some sitters here and there.

PS. I don't consider the one against Portugal a sitter.

Comment

Fantastic player, we are Lucky to have him! Really excited to see Taremi, Azmoun and Ghoddos and co work together in our attack! Man such a talented generation of forwards we have.

Gone are the days of the Khatibi, Enayati and Ghazi level of forwards. At least for this decade

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          Fantastic player, we are Lucky to have him! Really excited to see Taremi, Azmoun and Ghoddos and co work together in our attack! Man such a talented generation of forwards we have.

Gone are the days of the Khatibi, Enayati and Ghazi level of forwards. At least for this decade
          Thanks to Queiroz

Comment

Hatta bere Yonaan ham bere bishtar shaadi mide ta in Al-Gharafeye bi-dam.

Khavar Miyaneh ra vel kon o boro, khaaye daashte baash. Mehdi.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

In all honesty with how well his link up play is with Azmoun, they have a really good chemistry and if Sardar is going to stay at Zenit it would make sense for them to try and get Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Guys, quick question, why does Taremi kiss his wrist after scoring? What's the story behind this celebration?
                Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                He has a tattoo of Zandi on his wrist.

seriously though... anyone knows whats up with him kissing his wrist..?

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                In all honesty with how well his link up play is with Azmoun, they have a really good chemistry and if Sardar is going to stay at Zenit it would make sense for them to try and get Taremi.
                if they lost Dzuba in transfer market, then yep Mehdi could be a shoe-in replacement (much cheaper too..!!)and they are unlikely to miss a beat ...!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Thank you! This was so necessary! The guy has received so much flak and not enough recognition.

Go Mehdi!
                  Go TM!

Comment

hopefully we can add karim ansarifard to that list soon. you might laugh at ghazi but CQ trusted him and gholamreza rezaei over ansarifard before gucci came. watching him waste multiple chances yesterday shows us why. a 17 year came on for his first cap and instantly looked better.

Comment

Ansarifard is not a goalscorer for Team Melli i believe. But he has great passing and experience. But yeah he should be replaced soon i guess. You gotta admire his workrate and hustle though, always stayed in Europe and tried it over again

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Hatta bere Yonaan ham bere bishtar shaadi mide ta in Al-Gharafeye bi-dam.

Khavar Miyaneh ra vel kon o boro, khaaye daashte baash. Mehdi.
                        ardalan jan agar een mehdi khaye dasht mimoond torkiye 3 saal pish ya tahla yeki as 30ta pishnahadi ke dashte ra ghaboul mikard. ama midoonim ke nakard va be nazare man nemitoonim entezar dashte bashim ke tasmime dorostiro begire
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          hopefully we can add karim ansarifard to that list soon. you might laugh at ghazi but CQ trusted him and gholamreza rezaei over ansarifard before gucci came. watching him waste multiple chances yesterday shows us why. a 17 year came on for his first cap and instantly looked better.
                          Are you seriously comparing Ghazi and Gholamrezaei to Ansarifard lad? Last time I checked Ansarifard played in both World Cups under Queiroz and scored against Portugal, he was also close in scoring against Bosnia in 2014. Ansarifard was valued by Queiroz and an important player for TM during his eight years as our head coach (world cup qualfications, the World Cup and Asian Cup) because he understands football, he understands that Ansarifard is a strong modern versatile player, has good technique and speed, and great positioning and hustling skills as well. You could make the argument that Ansarifard is more suited as a second striker, but claiming that Ghazi and Gholamreza Rezaei are/were better than Ansarifard is laughable, and as ridiculous as your picture of Ahmadinejad trying to play football. Ansarifard is having a decent career in Europe, having played for Osasuna, Panionios, Olympiakos and currently Nottingham Forrest. Where are Ghazi and Gholamreza Rezaei now? What clubs have they played for? Can you believe this guy?

Currently, Ansarifard is our third best option for the striker position behind Azmoun and Taremi, but the quality that Ansarifard has is that he can also play in at least 4 or 5 different positions. So I expect Wilmots to play Ansarifard a lot as well, like Queiroz did between 2011 and 2019. In fact, I reckon that Wilmots will give Ansarifard an important role during our World Cup qualifications, as he should as Ansarifard is one of our most experienced players.

Comment

Are you seriously comparing Ghazi and Gholamrezaei to Ansarifard lad? Last time I checked Ansarifard played in both World Cups under Queiroz and scored against Portugal, he was also close in scoring against Bosnia in 2014. Ansarifard was valued by Queiroz and an important player for TM during his eight years as our head coach (world cup qualfications, the World Cup and Asian Cup) because he understands football, he understands that Ansarifard is a strong modern versatile player, has good technique and speed, and great positioning and hustling skills as well. You could make the argument that Ansarifard is more suited as a second striker, but claiming that Ghazi and Gholamreza Rezaei are/were better than Ansarifard is laughable, and as ridiculous as your picture of Ahmadinejad trying to play football. Ansarifard is having a decent career in Europe, having played for Osasuna, Panionios, Olympiakos and currently Nottingham Forrest. Where are Ghazi and Gholamreza Rezaei now? What clubs have they played for? Can you believe this guy?
                            Currently, Ansarifard is our third best option for the striker position behind Azmoun and Taremi, but the quality that Ansarifard has is that he can also play in at least 4 or 5 different positions. So I expect Wilmots to play Ansarifard a lot as well, like Queiroz did between 2011 and 2019. In fact, I reckon that Wilmots will give Ansarifard an important role during our World Cup qualifications, as he should as Ansarifard is one of our most experienced players.

don't get emotional and nostalgic. just look at the facts and history. queiroz started players like ghazi and rezaei over ansarifard in several important qualifers. thats it. you can't change that. when gucci joined team melli, queiroz rotated the position even less and karim mostly saw minutes in friendlies. he appeared once in 2014 wc and when sardar was promoted to first choice during 2015 ac, gucci was preferred backup. then taremi arrived and was clearly a dangerous combo with sardar. it was only in the past year and half or so that queiroz made the strange decision to start playing him on the wing and midfield. he has almost 40 more caps than guys like gucci, taremi and sardar but only has a couple more goals than gucci. his goal ratio is closer to your pal gholamreza. wilmots would be wise to promote allahyar to karims current role. karim has had a decades worth of chances. his wiki still says "daei's successor" lmao. lets move forward with our sights set on qatar 2022.

Comment

it was only in the past year and half or so that queiroz made the strange decision to start playing him on the wing and midfield.
                              Quieroz had his reasons for putting Ansarifard on the wing. It was only for a handful of games though. One of them was when Ansarifard served a great chip ball for Taremi to score against Qatar in the WCQ.

The other times( Morocco/Spain) were so we had an extra finisher on the field in the case of setpieces/loose balls. A striker in the LW role also allows for "peeling" the opposition defense. Juventus used Mandzukic in this role two seasons ago. Taremi is pretty good at this role as well in combination with Sardar.

If Ansarifard netted that shot he had vs Spain(and he was close) it would have been called a stroke of genius by CQ. No way any of our wingers would have scored that.

I do agree its time to phase him out and give him an at best backup role.

Comment

don't get emotional and nostalgic. just look at the facts and history. queiroz started players like ghazi and rezaei over ansarifard in several important qualifers. thats it. you can't change that. when gucci joined team melli, queiroz rotated the position even less and karim mostly saw minutes in friendlies. he appeared once in 2014 wc and when sardar was promoted to first choice during 2015 ac, gucci was preferred backup. then taremi arrived and was clearly a dangerous combo with sardar. it was only in the past year and half or so that queiroz made the strange decision to start playing him on the wing and midfield. he has almost 40 more caps than guys like gucci, taremi and sardar but only has a couple more goals than gucci. his goal ratio is closer to your pal gholamreza. wilmots would be wise to promote allahyar to karims current role. karim has had a decades worth of chances. his wiki still says "daei's successor" lmao. lets move forward with our sights set on qatar 2022.
                                Emotional and nostalgic? Do you even know what these words mean? Nothing in my previous post even hints at nostalgy. And where is Gucci now? Where is Ghazi? Where is Gholamreza Rezaei? And here you are claiming that i'm the one who's nostalgic and emotional, you're a funny guy.

Yes let's move forward towards the World Cup in 2022, where you'll see that Ansarifard will still be a part of our National Team, like he was in 2014 and 2018, while your buddies Gucci, Ghazi and Gholamreza Rezaei will be at home eating chips in front of the telly cheering for TM like the rest of us.

Also lol at the "it was only in the past year and half or so that queiroz made the strange decision to start playing him on the wing and midfield" comment. I can tell you're quite the football expert lad xD. It wasn't a strange decision of Queiroz to play Ansarifard on the Wings and Midfield at all, it's because Ansarifard is a versatile player, look up the word versatile mate.

Another genius statement by agha Mehdi: "Wilmots would be wise to promote allahyar to karims current role. karim has had a decades worth of chances. his wiki still says "daei's successor" lmao. lets move forward with our sights set on qatar 2022". You should become Wilmot's advisor, it's clear that your knowledge on football is impeccable. We're all very eager on more posts from you regarding Iranian football, truly outstanding stuff matey.

Comment

Working...
                                X