Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

It's official! Finally we can start following our GK. It's a good deal, he will be on loan though.

F.C. Penafiel just got promoted to the highest league of Portugal. They are currently at the bottom of the table with 0 out of 2. Let's hope Haghighi shows what he is made of and helps them out.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Naci...tent_id=901192

Great news! So happy, hopefully he will get playing time and it is great for him that he is playing in Portugal's top division He deserves it, he has a lot of potential and clearly makes good career choices too, I hope he keeps growing and brings his experience to TM
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Also checked the teams Wikipedia page, every player and staff is Portuguese (apart from one player from Congo) lol maybe Haghighi will learn Portuguese while he is there
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Finally some decent news

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          Finally some decent news
          Couldn't agree with you more brother!

Comment

Good news! Good choice by him! We need him in top shape for AC 2015.

Hope he can get playing time. Not sure about the goalkeeping situation in Penafiel but it should be noted that their current GK is their vice captain, Coelho.

Comment

Penafiel have lost their first 2 league games and are bottom of the league. They will play Pacos de Ferreira on August 31st, I expect Haghighi will play in that one.

Comment

Can a mod please fix the thread title? I made a typo. "S.C." should be "F.C."

Comment

Their goalie is their vice captain are you guys sure he will even get playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Can a mod please fix the thread title? I made a typo. "S.C." should be "F.C."
                    Kiarash jan you can edit the title yourself when you click on edit post.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                      Their goalie is their vice captain are you guys sure he will even get playing time
                      he has let it 6 goals in the last 2 games so i would think he would start next week

Comment

Re: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        Kiarash jan you can edit the title yourself when you click on edit post.
                        Thanks bro, fixed the title.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          Perhaps not right away, he will definitely need to prove himself in training. Much higher chance of seeing him play here than in Rubin, it's a great move.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Thank god. Finally another player in a top division other than IPL

Comment

well thats some good news
                              did they buy him to play back-up..??
                              it seems so...!!?
                              if so it will take a few more bad performances from the current GK for him to be promoted to starting position..!! meanwhile, a season ending injury to our mr. vice-elCaptaino would suffice...!! especially after the transfer deadline..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X