X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Pics or it didn't happen..

Comment

Last week he posted on his FB that Leeds is after him and would he consider the job?
      today he posts he accepted and will sign by sunday/ monday
      this man is a genius and he really understands how to get what he wants from Iranians!
      Long live cq
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Agha, in the world of contracts, contracts are either signed (executed) or not. Going to be signed has always meant NOT signed and if anything, the past two months have proven that's always the case.

CQ could have just faxed an executed copy of the contract to IFF instead of sending an e-mail and at that point the contract would have been considered signed. Until it has been executed by all parties (whether it was last Thursday, next Tuesday or vahte gole nay), there's no point making an announcement or getting excited about it.

Right now, either party can walk away from the negotiations without any repercussions and we've already seen that happen how many times?!

Comment

My happiness level: *10^6

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            Agha, in the world of contracts, contracts are either signed (executed) or not. Going to be signed has always meant NOT signed and if anything, the past two months have proven that's always the case.

CQ could have just faxed an executed copy of the contract to IFF instead of sending an e-mail and at that point the contract would have been considered signed. Until it has been executed by all parties (whether it was last Thursday, next Tuesday or vahte gole nay), there's no point making an announcement or getting excited about it.

Right now, either party can walk away from the negotiations without any repercussions and we've already seen that happen how many times?!
            Yes thats how it works in a normal country but probably in Iran Queiroz must come to Iran and personally recieve his white BMW luxurious condos and 10 baby sheep
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt it. He had a pretty bad falling out with the Portuguese federation as far as I remember, not to mention that he'll be making more money in Iran than Bento was making in Portugal.
              All that aside, he will have an uphill battle in Portugal against the media and fans for the next few months with the Euro qualifying in full swing, whereas he's guaranteed to be worshiped in Iran until the Asian Cup at the very least.
              There is apparently someone higher up than Kaffashian who does not like CQ in charge. Frankly I think he might be right in the sense that CQ's style does not fit Iran's traditionally offensive soccer mentality. CQ also vacations a lot and seems to ignore the domestic league. All in all we need someone who is hard working and enthusiastic about the job and can hit the ground running. Right now I would go with Kranjcar for the Asian Cup and after that decide for the long term.
              sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                Last week he posted on his FB that Leeds is after him and would he consider the job?
                today he posts he accepted and will sign by sunday/ monday
                this man is a genius and he really understands how to get what he wants from Iranians!
                Long live cq
                I don't think that is actually his FB.

Comment

I honestly think the problem is he wants a guaranteed contract until the next world cup and the federation would rather see how we do in the asian cup and then decide, lets face it we get good results with CQ but we don't play attractive soccer at all. which is what fills up the azadi stadium

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball View Post
                    I honestly think the problem is he wants a guaranteed contract until the next world cup and the federation would rather see how we do in the asian cup and then decide, lets face it we get good results with CQ but we don't play attractive soccer at all. which is what fills up the azadi stadium
                    tbh what fills up azadi stadium more is whether the game is on a friday and tickets free, rather than whether they play beautiful football.

Comment

Looks like Krankjar resignation from Sepahan did the job on CQ.

Comment

Well said !! long time no see

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          There is apparently someone higher up than Kaffashian who does not like CQ in charge. Frankly I think he might be right in the sense that CQ's style does not fit Iran's traditionally offensive soccer mentality. CQ also vacations a lot and seems to ignore the domestic league. All in all we need someone who is hard working and enthusiastic about the job and can hit the ground running. Right now I would go with Kranjcar for the Asian Cup and after that decide for the long term.
                          Ignore the IPL? i think he's the first coach ever who records and watches every single match of ipl everytime. if he doesn't his staff will for sure. thats why you have a team of coaches to work together and try to make progress in a nations football. sorry but that is the most idiotic thing i ever heard while he said it himself over 100x that he and his staff watch all the ipl matches.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                            Ignore the IPL? i think he's the first coach ever who records and watches every single match of ipl everytime. if he doesn't his staff will for sure. thats why you have a team of coaches to work together and try to make progress in a nations football. sorry but that is the most idiotic thing i ever heard while he said it himself over 100x that he and his staff watch all the ipl matches.
                            First you say CQ watches every single match of IPL himself then you suggest that this may not be true and his staff might review the IPL games. So which one is it ?

Seriously this CQ worshipping is getting out of hand, the guy is a pretty good coach imo and the best Iran can get NOW AT THIS MOMENT but to worship the guy like god is so dumb and uncalled for.

Like that guy said CQ vacations alot and this must stop and he should focus 100% on our football with no other nonesenses.

Comment

Good lord please let this be true.

http://www.persianleague.com/the-new...can-start.html

at let me save some of you the trouble of saying "nothings official till its done" or "pics or it didn't happen". I understand all that.

Comment

I dont give a fcuk about what style you say Iran plays
                                in all my life watching Iran that game against Argentina was the most well round and professional performance I have ever seen Iran play
                                from 55 min on we were the better team.. vs ARGENTINA
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X