This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    Thanks, great post. The only problem I see is that the CQ option is already obsolete. Do you seriously believe that Kaffashian is seriously interested in negotiating with him? Do you really believe he will send those emails he is talking about? I wish I could, but I don't. Queiroz is history, unfortunately. IFF is just trying to buy more and more time. The funny thing is that despite not wanting Queiroz, they seem to be even too incompetent to present another candidate. I am seriously wondering how we are going to play the Asian Cup without a coach...
    Unfortunately I can't deny what you are saying, but I do believe in OUR power & influence - don't forget that there is a reason why IFF still considers CQ, even though we all know they would like to immediately drop him.

As long as there is a chance...

We shouldn't give up for now, that's what IFF is waiting for after all. Let's at least make things harder for them and keep the pressure high, even if we know things don't look too promising.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
      Unfortunately I can't deny what you are saying, but I do believe in OUR power & influence - don't forget that there is a reason why IFF still considers CQ, even though we all know they would like to immediately drop him.

As long as there is a chance...

We shouldn't give up for now, that's what IFF is waiting for after all. Let's at least make things harder for them and keep the pressure high, even if we know things don't look too promising.
      Dobare gol gofti. I agree with you that they feel the pressure of the people who are overwhelmingly pro-Queiroz. We will see what happens and yes, we should keep the pressure high on them and make them understand that they can't do whatever they feel like doing. Great movie scene by the way

Comment

what is amazing to me is that how can Kaffashian and others in IFF say its a done deal and CQ has already started his work for TM from Portugal
        etc.etc. and the guy hasnt even signed a contract yet??????
        Why didnt ferdowsipour expose that more and ask Kaffashian how exactly is that possible ????

Comment

a bunch of portoghal forush are lying to a bunch of portoghal forush! Easy as that or do you really believe that domestic Iranians who hardly survive daily life and work hard from sunrise until sunset are actually considering a vacant tm job like people living outside of Iran? It's easier to lie to somebody agar saret sholughe...
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Hey guys! It's almost Thursday again, everyone as excited as I am to sign CQ?? That is how this works, right?

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
              Hey guys! It's almost Thursday again, everyone as excited as I am to sign CQ?? That is how this works, right?
              It is this Thursday possibly next or Thursday of never. Isn't it sad that bunch of incompetent morons are running IFF and we are sitting here expecting miracles? I have hope but I am constantly confronted with their LIES and lack of patriotism.
              sigpic

Comment

So basically they have fooled us all right !!!
                Sare hamamoono shireh malidan
                CQ raft o digeh bar nemigardeh

Comment

by not signing cq means iran gives no fcuks about team melli winning, so why should we?
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

NoIran does care very very much
                    The mofocing IFF and akhunds don't give a damn and rather us loose

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      by not signing cq means iran gives no fcuks about team melli winning, so why should we?
                      We should care because our hearts beat for our motherland as she will stay strong through it all. We should care because TM is an extension of Iran, the country we love and would give our lives for. We should care because we will eventually take her back from these unpatriotic men of evil. We should care because.........
                      sigpic

Comment

Exactly right

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                          We should care because our hearts beat for our motherland as she will stay strong through it all. We should care because TM is an extension of Iran, the country we love and would give our lives for. We should care because we will eventually take her back from these unpatriotic men of evil. We should care because.........
                          football is a sport that you play to win, the chance of iran winning under these circumstance are very low, you can see since 1998 the only win at wc has been once vs the usa.. do you guys call this sucess? it has become clear to me the organization does not want to win, why should I stress myself over something who does not want to accomplish anything.
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

For sure
                            and now this Khar**seh ye Madar***deh Kaffashian is saying "well if we dont win the Asian Cup is Ok the most important is WC 2018"
                            what????
                            We havent won this title in 40 years we should and must win it
                            and dont forget if we win the AC next year,then in 2017 we get to play at least 3 games in the Condefederations cup vs. some of the best teams in
                            the world and at least get some friendly matches that way before the WC 2018
                            but NOOO, noone in IFF cares about that !!!!

Comment

I would love to see Daie take over as Vazir Varzesh or head of IFF and revolutionize sports and football in Iran. He will have people's support and has great management skills to get either job done. For those of us that care so much about TM as well as other sports in Iran, what we are witnessing is sick, sad and just pure evil. I wish this all came from their ignorance, because that is an easier fix. But this is pure evil as they have other motives. To control our people, take away our joy and bring us misery. TM's darkest days are yet to come and we have to witness the unfolding of it.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X