Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds like another made up interview by Iranian Media mafia. There have been made up interviews popping up everywhere since CQ left. Dejagah doesn't even talk like that.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      This sounds like another made up interview by Iranian Media mafia. There have been made up interviews popping up everywhere since CQ left. Dejagah doesn't even talk like that.
      FYI all interviews conducted by print/online new agency always get edited and very often a lot of sentences and statements grammatically get re-phrased so that it sounds more proper language and literature. TV interviews are the only media outlet that you hear what the interviewee states, unless a third party such as an interpreter is involved!

Comment

I think alot of the legionaires will not play or get selected if a vatani coach is selected.Majority wanted to play for Iran mainly because of the world cup and because of CQ.Now the WC is over and CQ has yet to sign a renewal which might mean the likes of Gucci,Ashkan,Davari and Baitashour are done been selected for TM. Welcome back Rahmati and Aghili, Back to the same shit when Branko was let go and GN didn't invite Zandi and same racist bs because a vatani coach wants vatani players.

Comment

Re: Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
          I think alot of the legionaires will not play or get selected if a vatani coach is selected.Majority wanted to play for Iran mainly because of the world cup and because of CQ.Now the WC is over and CQ has yet to sign a renewal which might mean the likes of Gucci,Ashkan,Davari and Baitashour are done been selected for TM. Welcome back Rahmati and Aghili, Back to the same shit when Branko was let go and GN didn't invite Zandi and same racist bs because a vatani coach wants vatani players.
          Well if we can end up beating Rah Ahan in friendly match we will have started off better than GN when his disasterous career as NT manager began.

I just hope we don't bring in Fekri to play sweeper!
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

BREAKING: I have been told by a source very close to Kaffashian that the negotiations with CQ are 99% complete and he will sign the contract this Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              BREAKING: I have been told by a source very close to Kaffashian that the negotiations with CQ are 99% complete and he will sign the contract this Thursday.

Witch Thursday is that? Thursday next week? Thursday in two months? second Thursday 2015? 32 Thursday 2016? 24 Thursday 2017? 64 Thursday 2056???? Please tell me so I can put it in my calendar.

Comment

Breaking News

Kaffashian and Goudarzi said that CQ will %99.99 sign the contract tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

BREAKING: The talks have been stalled at 99% for the past 2 months...

So unless I see CQ sign the contract (hopefully) or God forbid him leave officially, then it's either 0% or 100% for me-enough of this wishy washy BS they've been feeding us.
                  Support Iran until the end

Comment

I fucking hate percentages from now on.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Breaking News

Kaffashian and Goudarzi said that CQ will %99.99 sign the contract tomorrow
                      I thought your breaking news was that Faraki would be announced head coach of TM on Monday? You even made 2 new threads to make the dramatic announcement.

Comment

since we have been given so many BS news by sources close to us, we really should focus on getting news from sources that hate our guts
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          I fucking hate percentages from now on.
                          Lol me too

None of these percentages even matter (not that they ever did) given we are dealin with iff. They said 99% the deal would be done and he would sign the next day about 4/5 times already.

Nothing for any of us to get out hopes up about until we see the contract itself signed.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

IFF maro khar kardeh!!!

Comment

In an interview kaffashian now claims that the problem was financial

Comment

LolololoL

vaghhaan khak too sare ma ke inghadr montazere IFF hastim ke vaseye TM morrabi peydaa kone

I stand corrected

Comment

Working...
                                X