Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you guys seem so over confident about TM beating Guam but I don't think so
    I am telling you all don't be surprised if we get a draw ok you heard it here first
    I hope that I am wrong and we win but it's gona be very tough

Guam has 2 wins and 1 draw at home vs. Oman so they have not lost yet in Guam

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

I am telling you all don't be surprised if we get a draw ok you heard it here first

It will be incredibly easy. Our senior citizens team can handle Guam. Come on, man.

Comment

Dont think its going to be an exciting match, but will probably be a clear 3 or 4:0 win.
        Important will be to go to the match 100% focused and sefto mohkam like its a WC qualifier against South Korea so that they know from minute 1 theyre facing one of the Asian top teams.

Comment

I think some of you guys are dreaming. It is going to be a hard game for TM; Playing is a foreign land, artificial turf, humid and hot weather. It will be a slow game and I will be happy with a win with any score line. The critical thing is to win and get the three points; get out of there and come home.

Comment

How come no thread for the Guam match yet?

Comment

TM-News-

And we drew both away games so far. That match won't be easy, and even more difficult without half a dozen usual starters and with a terrible jet lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                And we drew both away games so far. That match won't be easy, and even more difficult without half a dozen usual starters and with a terrible jet lag.
                Didn't we beat India in India?

Comment

TM-News-

Edit: oops
                  Last edited by Martin-Reza; 11-14-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Pretty sure that was in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      No that was Tehran...
                      We did beat India in Bangalore India.

Comment

Ah, dammit, you're right. My bad!

Comment

From perusing the Indian football forums it looks like no one anticipates a chance to tie us. I would rank the difficulty of our remaining matches like this:
                          Oman in Azadi> Guam in Guam > India in Azadi.

Comment

TM-News-

Why is AFC allowing Guam to use their stadium which does not have any seats, but doesn't allow us. Bunch of hypocrites.

After we kill them in their own ground, I'm sure #prayforguam will be trending by then[emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              Why is AFC allowing Guam to use their stadium which does not have any seats, but doesn't allow us. Bunch of hypocrites.

After we kill them in their own ground, I'm sure #prayforguam will be trending by then[emoji1]
                              Same in Cambodia. Their 65.000 people stadium has NO seat, yet AFC is allowing the team to use that stadium.

Comment

Not until tuesday they haven't
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X