Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw. Tadeu seems to be his agent, at least he tried to get him to Europe along with Taha

Comment

Actually Ezatollahi's agent was his agent, but I don't know who it is now.

Comment

Exciting to actually see him there, he is a CAM if I'm not mistaken which we desperately need. Hope it works out for him
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hezami for Lille!

Comment

According to that Vaezesh3 article, poor Hazami had to wait 7 months to get his visa, even though he had an official invitation from a french football club

First, Follad screw him over

Then, French Immigration

He could have already been playing in Europe two years ago.
            Last edited by TheBoss; 11-13-2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Exciting to actually see him there, he is a CAM if I'm not mistaken which we desperately need. Hope it works out for him
              I remembered him playing on the Left wing with the U-19 team. He had crazy quick acceleration.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Btw. Tadeu seems to be his agent, at least he tried to get him to Europe along with Taha
                I remember more than a year ago Tadeu tried to get him to Portugal but Foolad screwed the deals over as usual. I did some translating between them since Hazami didn't speak English.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                  TM and Guam's team met each other at Seoul airport and boarded the same plane to Guam.
                  if Guam had allowed the charter plane then maybe TM could have given Guam team a lift as well

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    if Guam had allowed the charter plane then maybe TM could have given Guam team a lift as well
                    Yeah and after the visa saga, offload the lot of them mid-air
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

does anyone know why CQ didn't start Jahanbaksh for the turk game? Will he be starting for the guam game? Jahanbaksh is one of the best players on the squad, I am surprised he didn't start the turk game.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                        does anyone know why CQ didn't start Jahanbaksh for the turk game? Will he be starting for the guam game? Jahanbaksh is one of the best players on the squad, I am surprised he didn't start the turk game.
                        He just recently came back from a nagging knee injury that has been bugging he's preseason and start in AZ, so no need to risk to aggravate his injury against against weak teams such as Turkmenistan and Guam.

Comment

I definitely think he has to start against Guam, especially missing so many players as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                            I definitely think he has to start against Guam, especially missing so many players as we are.
                            Don't worry. Our bench players are enough to see through Guam. He'll probably get some game time so gets synched with the team but I would be suprised if doesn't get 90 minutes. It's understandable. He's supposed to be leading figure in the WC, not a away game against a team we trashed 6-0 last go 'round.

Comment

Who will be starting in goal? Any clue?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                So TM will be without 7 of its regular starters vs Guam wow

God help us
                                I want to cry if we think this. Khak to sare moon. Were supposedly the number #1 team in Asia, and we are fearing a fucking island by the name of fucking Guam. You for fucking real? Our D-team would beat these cunts 10-0

Comment

Working...
                                X