Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I wasn't referring to the translations aziz. It was pretty clear I was responding to the other 'commentaries'. You can contact me by PM if you need to so we don't derail the thread further. Thanks.

Comment

He Made it to TM and hopefully he will be replacement for Hosseini.
      He made it to TM before Koroushi and Hajmohammadi who were expected to play for TM in near future.
      He will stay one more year in Malavan while Koroushi will stay with Naft (despite tempting offer from Foulad) . Hajmohammadi Moved to Esteghlal because he was not getting playing time in few critical games. Padovani may leave Naft for Sepahan but Naft recruited Zobahan best defender Santos.

Kanani has been with TM U16-22 and has a good chance to continue with TM.

From 2011 U16 Team only few made it to the top Kanani is only one to made it to TM. Daneshgar, Faramarzi, Mehdipour made it to U22.

به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، اردوی آماده سازی تیم فوتبال زیر 16 سال کشورمان پس از بازگشت از گرجستان، از روز دوشنبه هفدهم اسفندماه به مدت 6 روز در کمپ تیم های ملی برگزار می شود که از سوی اکبر محمدی برای حضور در این اردو اسامی 24 بازیکن اعلام شده است.براین اساس، مسعود خانعلیزاده، امیرعباس آینه*چی، حمید محمدی، پیمان حسین زاده و بهنام محمد زمانی(تهران) علی فتحیان، آرمین ناصری نژاد، محمد فهندژ، محمد دانشگر و محمدحسین فرامرزی(فارس)، مهدی مهدی پور و محمدرضا قدرتی پور(اصفهان)، معین امیر محمودی و رضا عرب پور(کرمان)، مازیار حسین نشتایی و علی علیپور(مازندران)، ساسان رجب زاده و مرتضی صالح آبادی(خراسان رضوی)، سجاد کرمانی و محمدحسین کنعانی(استقلال اهواز)، سیدجلال عبدی و سیامک درگاهی(آذربایجان شرقی)، علیرضا اکبری و مهیار نوری (گیلان) نفرات دعوت شده به این اردو هستند.

خودم را به کی روش ثابت کردم
      کنعانی زادگان: در همه رده ها بازی کرده ام

Comment

Constantine, India's coach, has raised the prospect of using overseas players with Indian ancestry/origins in the upcoming WCQ games (their next game is against us). Apparently, it's currently the government's policy not to use those players, but he's trying to get it changed:

http://www.firstpost.com/sports/step...s-2311188.html

Also,as I reported earlier, CQ and Peyrovani are expected to be in St. Petersburg for the "FIFA congress" in a month. What was not reported is that the preliminary draw for 2018 would be held during this congress:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...r-2653028.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Constantine, India's coach, has raised the prospect of using overseas players with Indian ancestry/origins in the upcoming WCQ games (their next game is against us). Apparently, it's currently the government's policy not to use those players, but he's trying to get it changed:

Very unoriginal if you ask me. I don't like the trend that Asian teams are copying us with looking for players abroad, if you look at Iraq they suddenly have a bunch of players EU based out of nowhere. This while it was originally CQ's idea to use the likes of Gucci and Dejagah, which was clearly successful seeing how Asian minnows are doing the same in order to get results..

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
            Indeed we should. When that joker who's old enough to be your dad but had even less common sense than you is writing essays about team melli from "a mammalian perspective" (oh the wonders of weed), it's only a matter of time before we get to read hallucinations from a botanical point of view.

The one with the creepy interest in youngsters is the middle-aged guy who calls the 19-year-olds his "bros" and wants to hang out with them outside here so he can pretend they go to college together You know, just normal behavior for a dude in his 40s...

But I do love how every time one of you armchair analyst, plastic fans gets cornered, the other 2-3 panic and jump in for damage control No need to worry though fellas. You have all summer before the next TM match to treat us to football wisdom from the perspective of guys who understand football the way my grandmother understands death metal Make sure to enlighten us in every page of every thread as usual so we can finally understand that ALL team melli players are wrong about their coach and YOU have been right all along based on your extensive experience of watching football twice a year and then writing about it on message boards.

you seem to be ignoring my previous warnings to not attack members, banned for 10 days.
            next time will be 90 days!

Comment

According to Khabar Online, Makani has denied that there is a spat going on between him and Haghighi in TM.

Allegedly he (Makani) has been showing the number 6 to the cameras and reporters to piss off Haghighi [the article doesn't say anything about the significance of the number 6 and the only thing I can think of is that Penafiel lost 6-1 to Braga - perhaps someone can decode that for us].

Haghighi has said he doesn't have any sensitivities to the number 6 and Makani says he doesn't have any problems with anyone and he and Haghighi have played together since the youth TM's. He goes on to ask the reporter " Did Haghighi name anyone? He didn't. Everyone shows their zeal for their team in a different way. We don't all have to act the same".

Makani finishes by saying " This was just a joke with a photographer, but I apologize to Team Melli fans for this".

http://football.ir/news/iran/1394/04...i-1228648.html

Comment

^ standard Iranian media trying to create hashie..

Comment

TM-News-

Lol Haghighi is Perspolisi I can not imagine how this can piss off Haghighi

Comment

According to Khabar Online, Makani has denied that there is a spat going on between him and Haghighi in TM.

Allegedly he (Makani) has been showing the number 6 to the cameras and reporters to piss off Haghighi [the article doesn't say anything about the significance of the number 6 and the only thing I can think of is that Penafiel lost 6-1 to Braga - perhaps someone can decode that for us].

Haghighi has said he doesn't have any sensitivities to the number 6 and Makani says he doesn't have any problems with anyone and he and Haghighi have played together since the youth TM's. He goes on to ask the reporter " Did Haghighi name anyone? He didn't. Everyone shows their zeal for their team in a different way. We don't all have to act the same".

Makani finishes by saying " This was just a joke with a photographer, but I apologize to Team Melli fans for this".

What's the story behind the tiny picture in that article? It appears to be an old picture, with Haghighi pulling Makani away from a fight of some sort? Can anyone please elaborate? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      What's the story behind the tiny picture in that article? It appears to be an old picture, with Haghighi pulling Makani away from a fight of some sort? Can anyone please elaborate? Thank you.
                      I don't know about the article but it sounds like bs.

However, that old picture is when they were both facing off. I think Makani used to play for Steel Azin (or Naft, not so sure). Makani was wasting time grassrolling or something, and then ref gave him a yellow, he got booed, PP players verbally attacked which lead him to go nuts and then start crying. Haghighi was pulling him back from further trouble whilst tell him to man the fuk up. lol. (If I'm not mistaken, I'll try to find the video if I can)

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        According to this blog it's from the Steel Azin - PP game a few years back. Sosha (SA) was apparently injured and kicked the ball out to get some medical attention, but Daei told his players not to wait and take the throw-in. They subsequently scored off that throw-in, leading to Sosha getting upset and wanting to get into it with Daei, Haghighi (PP) holding him back...

Comment

Nvm I was kinda wrong, I just skimmed through this video. He was playing for Steel Azin, the controversy started when it was a draw and Makani put the ball out for throw in to grassroll and Daei directed his players to take the throw and score. Then he went nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cTEFPCqgyI

Comment

Horrible reporting in the slow season.
                            Just shameful.
                            Seriously, whoever wrote this should be ashamed of themselves.

The number 6 is shown to signify the Persepolis 6 - Taj 0 game.
                            Esteghlalis hate it. However both Makani and Haghighi are hardcore Persepolis fans so it wouldn't piss them off.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
                              ^ This is obvious BS by some butt-hurt SS fan reporter in at attempt to pull Makani's leg. Makani was showing 6 to refer to 6-0 victory of Persepolis vs SS. Kori khoni bara SS fans, because many SS players like Hanif Omran Zadeh, Farhad Majidi, or even their coach Parviz Mazloomi do this (show 4 for 4-0 victory over Persepolis) to piss of Persepolis fans. Now this reporter is making up a story to spread rumors while any informed person know the 6-0 and 4-0 kori khooni.
                              But Haghighi never played for EsEs. In fact, they both played for PP, so what would this have anything to do with the EsEs/PP rivalry?

BTW, all of this happened before TM left for Uzbekistan and was originally reported by Khabar Online (June 10th) and carried by other organizations including 90:

http://www.khabaronline.ir/(X(1)S(vj...rt/iran-soccer

http://90tv.ir/news/109371/%D9%84%D8...D8%AF%D8%AF-6/

It's good that he has stood up and apologized as there is no place in TM for this kind of childish behavior or club rivalry.

Comment

Also,as I reported earlier, CQ and Peyrovani are expected to be in St. Petersburg for the "FIFA congress" in a month. What was not reported is that the preliminary draw for 2018 would be held during this congress:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...r-2653028.html
                                Looks like the foreign player idea has been refused by the Indian sports secretary:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/footba...1-1362588.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X