Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If CQ leaves tomorrow and Nuclear negotiations fail aswell, probably going to be a revolution, lol.

*If he does leave though, it's ridiculous that it's over two players not being invited for two friendlies..

Comment

has the conference started?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

sorry for the late reply I missed it myself

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Wow! CQ robbed of a big part of his life savings in Dubai by the GES group (the guys who own Banco Espirito Santo)!!! Apparently they withdrew the sum of 700,000 Euros without authorization to invest in a company that went bust.

The withdrawal happened some time last June (during the WC?!), but the article has today's date. I guess he was still hoping to get the money back and it has just become known to him that it won't be possible, so he is going public with it.

Terrible thing to happen to anyone and some of the recent stress levels and conflicts with IFF could very well be related to this:

http://www.record.xl.pt/fora_campo/i...tent_id=939773

It's all over the Portuguese media, even RTP is reporting on it. If anyone understands Portuguese here's an interview with him in Portuguese - he sounds really upset, needless to say:

http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php...=122&visual=61
          I think that's why CQ was "aggressive" and in a bad mood as Camran was told that

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            I think that's why CQ was "aggressive" and in a bad mood as Camran was told that
            What about Ando? I'm still pretty sure its because of IFF's usual regarded skills and CQ leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              What about Ando? I'm still pretty sure its because of IFF's usual regarded skills and CQ leaving.
              CQ getting robbed by Arabs has nothing to do with IFF

Comment

CQ getting robbed by Arabs has nothing to do with IFF
                CQ leaving has a lot to do with IFF's retarded way of working. That's what I meant.

Comment

Comment

^ What keeps going through my mind is, we're 2 months from WCQ, who is gonna take over and get into the team with such short notice? We haven't even heard any possible replacements from the mighty IFF and the Shoe-salesman.

Comment

What's the name of that young kid who's been translating for him for years? Throw him onto a UEFA coaching course for his licenses and we have our very own Jose Mourinho.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        What's the name of that young kid who's been translating for him for years? Throw him onto a UEFA coaching course for his licenses and we have our very own Jose Mourinho.
                        Aryan Ghasemi

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

How about we throw Carlos' driver onto UEFA coaching courses so that he can coach TM?

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi also speaks out in support of CQ.

" مانند دیگر بازیکنان دوست دارم کیروش بماند/ مسئولان باید کیروش را نگه دارند"
                            .................................................. .............................................
                            امید ابراهیمی هافبک جوان تیم ملی و باشگاه استقلال تهران در مورد احتمال خداحافظی کیروش بعد از بازی با سوئد گفت:
                            من مطمئنا مانند دیگر بازیکنان تیم ملی دوست دارم که کیروش بماند. او انسجام و اتحاد به تیم ملی ایران داد و در این مدت پیشرفت زیادی با او کردیم. الان وقت صحبت از تغییر درست نیست. باید همه امکانات را در اختیار کی روش قرار دهیم تا بتواند تیم را برای جام جهانی روسیه آماده کند.
                            وی اضافه کرد: مطمئنا بدون امکانات نباید انتظاری برای موفقیت داشته باشیم. امیدوارم مسوولان فدراسیون و مقامات کشوری تلاش کنند که با در اختیار قراردادن امکانات، کیروش را هم برای فوتبال ایران نگه دارند. تیم ملی ما رو به پیشرفت است و مطمئنا موفق هم می شود چون این تیم توانایی بالایی دارد. کیروش تیم را متحد و منسجم کرده و نباید او را از دست بدهیم و در کل باید کاری کنیم که به سود فوتبال کشورمان است.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                              Latest post from Gucci's Instagram page:

Has Gucci turned revolutionary?

What is with the picture of evil in the background?

Comment

Aryan Ghasemi
                                That' my man. Even if he fails miserably, his swagger is on point, at least.

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                How about we throw Carlos' driver onto UEFA coaching courses so that he can coach TM?
                                I don't know much about him but given his exposure, I like your thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X