X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News-

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
    IMO he's currently the best center-mid/def-mid in Iran after Neku and Ando.
    Glad to hear that.

Comment

Surprised at Frog legs?

Comment

Kaizer Chiefs are the best team in South Africa. Probably better than Bahrain/Palestine/Kuwait.

Comment

بی خبری سایت باشگاه از بازی دوستانه با ایران
          کایزر امشب در لیگ به میدان می رود، فردا مقابل ایران!/ بازی لُردها با شاگردان کی روش
          تیم صدرنشین لیگ آفریقای جنوبی که فردا قرار است برابر ایران بازی کند امشب در لیگ این کشور بازی دارد.

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Kaizer Chiefs are the best team in South Africa. Probably better than Bahrain/Palestine/Kuwait.
            Let's just hope they will use their main squad...

Comment

http://www.pressreader.com/south-afr...state/textview

Comment

😭 exact reason why I am so freaking unsure whether I should buy ticket for Iran-Sweden match, especially that I also have to purchase plain ticket as well. SIGH........
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Our preparation compared to Arab teams

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                    😭 exact reason why I am so freaking unsure whether I should buy ticket for Iran-Sweden match, especially that I also have to purchase plain ticket as well. SIGH........
                    Same here. I will wait for Russia 2018 if they qualify. Only matches you can ever be sure they will play, anything else they will gladly cancel..

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Surprised at Frog legs?
                      LMAO @ Hashem going medieval on that food like he hasn't eaten for months!

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        IMO he's currently the best center-mid/def-mid in Iran after Neku and Ando.
                        good to hear..!
                        sorta undersized like Mobali, but like Iman he also has good field vision and intelligent, heads up approach to his game..!!
                        he always came across to me more as a ball distributing CM than a DM, which they seemed to always line him up as in the past..!!

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          LMAO @ Hashem going medieval on that food like he hasn't eaten for months!
                          I think we can say that Hashem has got the "shekamo" role on TM among us fans

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Let's just hope they will use their main squad...
                            No sane coach is going to play the same squad two days in a row Abtin jaan - 99.9% it's going to be their B squad or their youth team.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              He said his TAX problem has been resolved

همه در پرسپولیس سردرگم هستند
                              نوری: کی روش روی من حساب خاصی باز کرده است/ در آسیا پنجم نشویم، قطعاً چهارم خواهیم شد
                              کاپیتان تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس گفت: کی روش روی من حساب ویژه ای باز کرده و امیدوارم بتوانم تیم ملی را در اردوی آفریقای جنوبی همراهی کنم.

محمد نوری پس از حضور در فدراسیون فوتبال در خصوص مشکل مالیاتش اظهار داشت: خوشبختانه این موضوع در حال حل شدن است. هم فدراسیون و هم وکیلم زحمت کشیدند و امیدوارم بتوانم هر چه زودتر به اردوی تیم ملی در آفریقای جنوبی اضافه شوم.
                              وی در مورد اینکه نبی اعلام کرده جلسه رسیدگی به پرونده او روز چهارشنبه است و اگر این مسئله حل شود او همان شب عازم آفریقای جنوبی خواهد شد، تأکید کرد: امیدوارم که این اتفاق رخ بدهد. در این چند وقت زحمت زیادی کشیدم. کی*روش هم روی من حساب خاصی باز کرده و امیدوارم بتوانم در اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی آماده شوم.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، محمد نوری کاپیتان تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس که به دلیل مشکل مالیاتی نتوانسته بود همراه با سایر ملی*پوشان راهی اردوی آفریقای جنوبی شود با رفع مشکل مالیاتی*اش برای پیوستن به سایر ملی*پوشان ایران را ترک کرد.

نوری ساعت ۲۱ امشب تهران را به مقصد دوبی ترک کرد تا پس از توقفی کوتاه در فرودگاه دوبی راهی ژوهانسبورگ پایتخت آفریقای جنوبی شود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان تا روز سه*شنبه هفته آینده در آفریقای جنوبی ادامه خواهد داشت.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

What a shame for IFF and TM
                                They travel all the way to South Africa so they can train in peace without one single friendly vs a nation
                                Instead they have to play the B squad players of a local club team !!,!!! Wow
                                I am starting to realize that with all the Sarbazi issues of the players CQ needs and lack of friendlies ,there maybe a conspiracy going on for TM not to succeed in AC
                                You mean to tell me that IFF dint have $50k to pay Kenya and Zimbabwe for a couple of friendies????
                                I am not buying it
                                Because of that I predict a second place finish in our group then we will have to face Japan in the quarter finals then it will be a quick exit out of the tournment

I sure hope that I am wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X