This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
    JB repeatedly mentioned the interest from an english championship side and he said at last the they were promotion contenders. It could be a one of the teams who are playing for promotion this season like Bournemouth or Watford. Or one of the play of teams like Norwich, Middlesbrough, Ipswich or Brentford..

As far as I know he didn't say anything about Celtic
    It's Norwich City I think, they got promoted to the Premier League today.

Comment

I hope he will stay far from english football, he is not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I hope he will stay far from english football, he is not ready yet.
        A technical league like Eredivisie, La Liga would suit him much more, unfortunately I think he will get destroyed in a psychical league like BPL. He is definitely not a Dejagah type of player..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          A technical league like Eredivisie, La Liga would suit him much more, unfortunately I think he will get destroyed in a psychical league like BPL. He is definitely not a Dejagah type of player..
          I would prefer him in La liga. He's injured quite a lot and Premier League is too physical for him, he's going to spend too much time on injuries there.
          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            It's Norwich City I think, they got promoted to the Premier League today.
            He said they are a top contender for the following season not the current season.

Comment

AZ Alkmaar is the right choice for him. He can stay 1-2 season with them and then eventually make it to a top 3 league

Comment

La Liga/Eredivisie/Bundesliga are far better choices than EPL. Those leagues have a good emphasis on wingers and you will play quality opposition as close to weekly as you can. Bundesliga is close in quality to EPL and has far more appreciative fans than in England. Dutch is not even that far off from German. Given the state of the English leagues at this moment in time most wingers are either English/Spanish/ or African and its hard for anyone else to break in at this point.

Lets hope for the best decision for our star in the making

Comment

I can't wait till he actually makes the transfer...speculation is making me tired tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Sharifi says he has few Euro offers and has talked with Sepahan about it as well
                    The offer is from a Holland team from a very credible source.

Comment

Adel wishing "Tractor to win the league since they've never won it before and their fans deserver it" is like saying or wishing something like "Uzbekistan to qualify to the world cup since Iran has qualified to world cup 4 times and those poor fans deserve it". Ridiculous !!!

Comment

So is Sharifi going to Europe next season? He said he had some offers but of course it could be bazar garmi

Comment

there is a navad show tonight 22:30 local time
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            there is a navad show tonight 22:30 local time
                            20:00 CET, in 58 minutes, hopefully a lot about TM.

Comment

Just started
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Adel is interviewing Alireza Mansourian now.

Comment

Working...
                                X