X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview special with Ali Karimi
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

awesome interview, he's very down to earth.

Comment

LOL, rid be Ali Daei!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They asked him about Ali Daei and without hesitation he said Ali Daei is only after personal benefits and I don't like to associate with people like that.

Comment

Ali Karimi just destroyed ali daei.

It was pretty epic but still sad to see when Iranian legends attack eachother

Comment

Nice move by reporters in Tabriz.

Because they feel insulted that GN ignores the media conference, they walk out of the room when an SS rep is sent.

Comment

Everyone be sure to watch navad next week, a very long and honest interview with Karimi. They showed a few scenes from it and you just gotta love the guys honesty!
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Kalani and Jasemian are the guests to talk about the problems with players today.

Comment

OG Iranian football legend, Hossein Kalani is live on navad right now

Comment

I can't wait for Ali Karimi's interview next week. You can tell he's so down to earth and doesn't have anything to hide unlike Majidi.

Comment

LOL. CQ is on navad begging fans to show up for the south korea game and Keyroshi-pour ( ) is helping him . Sad and a bit embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                        I can't wait for Ali Karimi's interview next week. You can tell he's so down to earth and doesn't have anything to hide unlike Majidi.
                        I wouldn't even use his holy name in the same sentence as Majidi
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Lol, Hamid Derakhshan just insulted his whole team by saying that he coached much better players before in PP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            OG Iranian football legend, Hossein Kalani is live on navad right now

He really is. Great speaker

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                              LOL. CQ is on navad begging fans to show up for the south korea game and Keyroshi-pour ( ) is helping him . Sad and a bit embarrassing.
                              So asking for good support is embarrassing? Man you are on some good stuff

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                So asking for good support is embarrassing? Man you are on some good stuff

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                                Agree. They have also just started doing this in Denmark for their Euro qualifiers. It's good and creates an atmosphere of support and unity.

Comment

Working...
                                X