X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    lol... wtf is navad doing?
    They are showing scenes from Paul Newman films because it was his birthday this week....
    Worst part of the show is this new segment that looks back at events in history. It's a good idea but they put too many stupid things in it.
    The show needs more Mayelikohan.

Comment

Vahid Amiri of Naft Tehran is the guest
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I hate that they use so much time on analyzing every referee mistake in every round.. I mean come on, what will be gained from it? we just have to admit that our football league as well as our referees aren't world class
        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
          I hate that they use so much time on analyzing every referee mistake in every round.. I mean come on, what will be gained from it? we just have to admit that our football league as well as our referees aren't world class
          Maybe, in the end, it will bring Mayeli Kohan in the studio, I'm crossing my fingers

Comment

just started

Comment

Penalty not called for Malavan.

Forouzan should have been ejected too.

Comment

Mohsen Dalir is the guest.

Comment

Abedzadeh's antics coming up

Comment

Estili and the rest of the Rah Ahan crew are such clowns.

Instead of apologizing for what Abedzadeh did they are attacking everyone, from the foreign player to the camera man who had his camera broken by Abedzadeh.

Comment

Both SS KH and Rah Ahan's team supervisor's are on the line.

Rah Ahan's supervisor is complaining that Veisi should have been suspended for the match. What this has to do with Abedzadeh attacking players is anyone's guess.

This is typical of Iranians, if you don't like the conversation that is being had, change it to your benefit.

Comment

Faghani is suspended from refereeing in IPL matches for what they say was insulting former referees Afsharian and Mobeyni and for talking about technical aspects of IPL matches which apparently they are not allowed to do.

The whole thing started when Afsharian and Ferdowsipour got into a dispute over what constitutes a hand ball, then Faghani was brought on the line.

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13930715001179

Comment

There goes our best referee. Very strange that hed talk like that, I always thought of him as a professional. He was very respectful of their decision as well.

Comment

Just started.

They are going to talk about the failures of the youth teams.

Comment

am i the only one thats not getting image but only voice? my picture is stuck on the U23 Table of the asian games.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                                Just started.

They are going to talk about the failures of the youth teams.
                                Interresting excuses should some up then..

Comment

Working...
                                X