Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

What is your favourite Iranian food ? :P

What is your most memorable experience since being invited to TM, and do you feel welcomed by all the team members?
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

How is your relationship with the other GK on TM?
      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Could I have your sisters number?
        (For those who don't know, his sister is hot. I hope I don't get jumped by all the members who couldn't realize I was making a joke)

On a serious note, do you feel excluded in TM in anyway, due to the language barrier?

Comment

Has the injury that he sustained toward the end of the season last year affected his game in any way? ALSO

Looking at some of his games and saves when he played in Bundesliga II some people say that he looked more energetic and fluid than he does now, particularly on high balls. What are his thought on that?

Comment

Comment

Did you expect to play in the world cup?

Will you still be available for selection for TM ?

Comment

Have you thought about what to do after your football career?
                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Who are your best friends in TM?

What is your favorite moment/experience with the team?
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

1. What are his goals as club player? What level does he hope to reach?

2. When his hopefully long and fruitful TM career are over, what role does he see for himself or would he like to see for himself in Iranian football?

3. What was his first reaction to hearing and conversing in Swiss German? Any new/funny things he's learned from this dialect?
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Tell your uncle Mehrdad I said hi. Does he still live at the end of Parke Kourosh in Isfahan? His dad (your grandpa) used to own a Green house there.

Comment

What are the differences between the Swiss League and the Bundesliga?
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Were you the one that did the same thing for Ghotbi? Where are the answers for his interview if anyone knows please?

Comment

Post Your Questions for DANIEL DAVARI

Why are you so soolakh?

Joking aside
                            How can you descirbe your relationship with Ahmadi and Haghighi as all of them were contenders to start in Brazil?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                              Were you the one that did the same thing for Ghotbi? Where are the answers for his interview if anyone knows please?
                              How is Davari supposed to know that?

Comment

Working...
                              X