Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City and Fulham!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's Al-Hezbollah from Lebanon

Comment

hahaaa..... not funny...... cringe actually..
      sigpic

Comment

I genuinely have a feeling that this a guy who really wants to move to Europe. I have a good feeling about him and I think if it doesn't work out, he will stay in Iran. He doesn't seem like a money hungry whore and I believe he really wants to develop his game. Hope I'm right, best of luck to him.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Re: Hajsafi officially recieves offer from Hull City!!

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
          Some of you guys on this forum are truly sad. Give the guy a break. He is at least trying to get to a higher place in his career and instead of cheering him on for going to England and trying his best, you have already condemn his move with your unfair and not so funny sarcasm. I get it, many TM players end up in Qatari or other Arab leagues, but at least acknowledge Hajsafi's efforts and don't crap on the guy before his plane has even landed in England.

I also want to acknowledge Pouladi for trying his best to land a team in Europe but at the end, he did not have any takers. As much as I hate to say it, but if you think IPL is an inferior league in the region, you are making a big mistake. Just look how far the rich Arab teams usually climb in the Asian Championship and look at our record. Our players hate to play in 90% of stadiums due to bad fields which makes them more prone to injuries. And that is just one example of our below average league.

Unless we fix our system in Iran, you will have a few talented players than will end up in EU every now and then, but the rest will be bought by the richer Gulf teams.
          very well said

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Comment

ajab Hallu Hulli mikonid shoma...
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

The hypocrisy on this forum is just too much. How the F do any of you guys know where he is going to end up? So stop your negative comments about Al Hulu or Al whatever.
              At least he is putting is life and sole for TM and has been contributing since he was 18. What the hell have we done for our football, other than sit here and act like we are die hard TM fans? So stop the BS until you know the full story.
              sigpic

Comment

Hajsafi wont go to arab teams, he will either play in EPL or he will stay in Sepahan

Comment

Haha @ al hulu.

Al tokhme
                  al peste
                  al loole
                  al baamie
                  al sabzi

Comment

Al- maro gayidi. Boro baba hajsafi mesle oon mayehparasta nist. Joon o fada be teammeli dade va hamishe sephani moond( except for that spell for sarbazi reasons). Shak nakoni hich vaght be arabistan nemire.

Comment

All the news agencies in Iran have pretty much confirmed the fact that he is no longer participating in Sepeahan practice session and he is in England to discuss an offer. Kranjcar (Sepahan coach) even went as far as saying he knows that he is going to England but not sure which team. As you might know his son played for Portsmouth, QPR and Tottenham in England so he knows a lot about English football and has consulted Ehsan and the club on English football. He said that Ehsan has a fix buyout fee in his contract that allows any team to acquire him as long as they pay the amount set in his contract with Sepahan and club can't block the deal. He also said that he believes any English team can afford the amount and then some, signaling the amount is really small.

I say I believe it when I see it but have faith guys, it is probably a lot more credible than other rumors about Iranian players.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Lets hope he goes to England that would be unreal
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                          All the news agencies in Iran have pretty much confirmed the fact that he is no longer participating in Sepeahan practice session and he is in England to discuss an offer. Kranjcar (Sepahan coach) even went as far as saying he knows that he is going to England but not sure which team. As you might know his son played for Portsmouth, QPR and Tottenham in England so he knows a lot about English football and has consulted Ehsan and the club on English football. He said that Ehsan has a fix buyout fee in his contract that allows any team to acquire him as long as they pay the amount set in his contract with Sepahan and club can't block the deal. He also said that he believes any English team can afford the amount and then some, signaling the amount is really small.

I say I believe it when I see it but have faith guys, it is probably a lot more credible than other rumors about Iranian players.
                          Great!!

Comment

can we change the tittle of the thread until he's actuall offered a contract?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Comment

According to iranian sources he has just left for England and when he arrives he will meet with hull city. It says nothing is official and theres no guaranteed he will sign a contract. If this is true its really surprising only iranian sources are saying this since english media outlets jump on every little rumour and theres nothing from them.

Comment

I think we should all add these rumors coming out of Iranian media into skysports, and vote for it

http://www1.skysports.com/football/transfer-rumours

it will make these rumors much more fun
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X