Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    Most likely to play? Bro, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar are in our group, its not likely that we will play them, its 100%..
    As in most likely I include Jordan or Iraq. Still could be another team.

Comment

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

I don't know what it is, but something about our World Cup performance makes me feel like playing Arab teams in the Asian cup won't be a problem for us at all. Actually, though I may be insane for saying this, I have a gut feeling that we have a heavy shot at winning it all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        I don't know what it is, but something about our World Cup performance makes me feel like playing Arab teams in the Asian cup won't be a problem for us at all. Actually, though I may be insane for saying this, I have a gut feeling that we have a heavy shot at winning it all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        considering we dont have a coach and it seems we wont have friendlies in september, we're going to be behind just like the world cup i wouldnt get your hopes up

Comment

I don't know where to post this but we really need more players in Europe to improve TM. Even Thailand has a La Liga player.
          List of 2014/15 AFC players in the top 15 first tier leagues

Comment

Re: Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
            I don't know where to post this but we really need more players in Europe to improve TM. Even Thailand has a La Liga player.
            As an Asian top team our amount of legionnaires playing in the highest divisons of Europe is really depressing, 3 is shocking.

Comment

can some one please tell me what the hell is going on with queiroz
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Sv: Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                can some one please tell me what the hell is going on with queiroz
                Problem is, nothing is really happening.. apparently he's in Dubai, non of the parts, especially retarded IFF, are making a move to close the deal!

Comment

Sv: Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Our support will be massive!!

Comment

That is great, there is a massive Iranian population in Australia as well. We should be represented well in the AC2015

Comment

Iraq has 6 planned matches as of now:

05.09 against Peru
                      Between 06.10-14.10 against Syria
                      14.11 against Kuwait
                      17.11 against Oman
                      20.11 against UAE
                      28.12 against Uzbekistan

Could be more if we advance in the Gulf Cup.

Oh and good luck for Iran in the preparations! Hope to face you in the QF's

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                        On a bright note, we are miles ahead of those nations when it comes to amount of players in Arab clubs. Hell, if our players keep jumping on the money train, soon we will probably beat the arab teams themselves when it comes to amount of players in Arab leagues.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=175564

Iran to have another camp in South Africa before asian cup per Queiroz's request

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            Watch out for the Uzbeks. they are gonna come to this tournament with a chip on their shoulder.

Comment

A friendly with New Zealand would be good.

Comment

A friendly with Tschad would be a intressting game.

Cant wait see iran vs bahrain, qatar,korea for the 100 edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X