Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This Yemeni-born playmaker has been the hottest property in West Asian football since the 2012 Olympics. All kinds of big clubs have been linked with the midfielder -- Manchester City, Arsenal, Valencia and many others. This January, you'll be able to see why."

Let's hope Teymourian comes to camp in shape, so he can officially connect his cleats with the face of the hottest property in west asia.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I have been checking out the competition at Asian Cup and I have to say, it is not going to be easy at all ..

Asian teams, have improved significantly. Australia, Japan, Korea, UAE, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Saudi are tough teams to beat.

Don't want to disappoint you, but can't see how we are going to be better than all those teams at the moment....

Comment

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Saw Qatar against Australia. They beat them 1-0. From what I saw in that match, it will be a tough team for TM to overcome.

We are expected to progress through the group stages but it'll be a tight squeeze. I not expecting any thrashing from TM that's for sure

Comment

Rply

I said this 6 months ago Qatar and yaw are much improved we r Gona have a
          Very tough time against them specially when IFF can't even pay Zimbabbwe $40000
          For a friendly in South Africa
          We r doomed

Comment

We will do fine against them. They are arab teams.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              I have been checking out the competition at Asian Cup and I have to say, it is not going to be easy at all ..

Asian teams, have improved significantly. Australia, Japan, Korea, UAE, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Saudi are tough teams to beat.

Don't want to disappoint you, but can't see how we are going to be better than all those teams at the moment....
              Not dissappointed at all..
              You got this all wrong bro! How are we NOT better than all of them but maybe Japan!? Simple dude. We are Iran and can achieve so much with so little. The only team I would really worry about is Japan, and even them we can beat. Our team may not be as sync as others due to lack of friendlies/preparation and what not, but with good tactic and plan we can reach the final. Have more faith in our boys man. Especially after the very promising performance in the World cup. But maybe you and I are following different teams here, who knows. lol..
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                We will do fine against them. They are arab teams.
                Yup couldn't say it any better!
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  Qatar announced 3 more friendlies before the asian cup against estonia, oman, and new zealand. That will make it 15 friendlies for them since July. Iran has had only 1 so far but 15 friendlies will also tire them out.
                  Good because they will need all the friendlies they can get so maybe they come out of group stage. Let them go and fish few more players from Africa too, even then, we will beat them again, and again and again. lol...
                  sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                    "This Yemeni-born playmaker has been the hottest property in West Asian football since the 2012 Olympics. All kinds of big clubs have been linked with the midfielder -- Manchester City, Arsenal, Valencia and many others. This January, you'll be able to see why."

Let's hope Teymourian comes to camp in shape, so he can officially connect his cleats with the face of the hottest property in west asia.
                    This overrated guy couldn't really do much harm vs Esteghlal, he won't be able to do jack sh!t vs TM. Besides, Jahanbakhsh/Azmoun/Ezzatollahi>this guy

Comment

Asian Friendly Results from Today:

China vs. Kyrgyzstan: 4:0
                      Uzbekistan vs. Palestine: 1:0

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        Asian Friendly Results from Today:

China vs. Kyrgyzstan: 4:0
                        Uzbekistan vs. Palestine: 1:0
                        Maybe IFF can ask for some financial assistance from Palestine to pay for a friendly against Zimbabwe ..... Khaled Mashal, are you listening?
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sv: Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Comment

ISIS Carries out an attack in Sydney

Hostage taking in Sydney cafe sparks fears of Islamist-linked attack

Comment

Japan's squad already announced: http://www.afcasiancup.com/news/en/j...411repm5mdzqic

11/23 players called up play in Europe.

Note able absentees: hajime hosogai (hertha berlin), yoichiro kakitani (Basel), hiroki sakai (Hannover)
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"Football - Qatar Sports Club loan coach to Iraq for Asian Cup
                                Qatar Sports Club (QSC) have allowed head coach Radhi Shenaishil a leave of absence to take charge of his native Iraq at next month's Asian Cup.

"With the spirit of sincere cooperation in the Arab sports world, which we hope will lead to friendly ties between the Arab people, the Qatar Sports Club Board decided to accept the request of the Iraq Football Association," QSC said in a statement on Sunday.

The former international defender took charge of Iraq previously in 2009 before standing aside for Bora Milutinovic prior to the Confederations Cup campaign that year.

The 48-year-old represented his country at the 1996 Asian Cup, where he was named in the team of the tournament as they reached the quarter-finals.

He also coached Al Zawraa in his homeland, helping them to the 2011 Iraqi League title and also led the country's under-23 team.

He was only appointed by QSC in September after Czech Ivan Hasek's was swiftly axed following two opening defeats in the Stars League.

Shenaishil will take charge of Iraq's warmup matches against Kuwait, Uzbekistan and Iran before they kick-off their Group D campaign at the Jan. 9-31 tournament in Australia against holders Japan, Palestine and Jordan.

The IraqiNews portal reported that the 2007 Asian Cup winners met up for a first training session on Monday with 20 players in attendance.

Shenaishil will join up with the squad for a training camp in Dubai next Monday after taking charge of QSC's final league fixture on Saturday before the league halts for the Asian Cup."

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/...3086--sow.html

Comment

Working...
                                X