Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw a video where Ando and Jalal spoke out about our lack of prep and friendlies, after the SK match. Finally some players had the gut to come and tell the truth..

Comment

UAE beat Iraq 2-0 in the Persian Gulf cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        UAE beat Iraq 2-0 in the Persian Gulf cup.

This Ali Mabkhout guy looks dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
          Holy crap, he has scored all of UAE's goals so far and is the top scorer for the tournament! 21 Goals in 31 international appearances and he was also part of the only UAE team that had made the Olympics (London 2012). Very impressive resume for a 24 year old guy.

It's also noteworthy that with this coach UAE won the 2008 AFC-U19 Championship, finished 2nd in the 2010 Asian Games and qualified for the London 2012 Olympics, as well as winning the Gulf Cup last year!

Their record with this coach is 20-8-3 (W-D-L) - they've only lost to Japan, Armenia and Uzbekistan since he took over and they've had some very worthy opponents lately, including Paraguay, Norway and Australia all of which they shut out in 0-0 ties!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
            the Gulf Cup last year!

Comment

He's an absolute idiot.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                He's an absolute idiot.
                How so? Do you know him personally? You guys eat KFC together?

Comment

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Comment

Read his bio. You can't miss it.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Read his bio. You can't miss it.
                      I read his bio thoroughly and I guess I missed it.

Comment

I read his bio thoroughly and I guess I missed it.
                        Yup, that's what it looks like.

Comment

Yup, that's what it looks like.
                          I am sure you can't wait to enlighten us all. Don't be bashful, my friend.

Comment

I am sure you can't wait to enlighten us all. Don't be bashful, my friend.
                            If you can't spot it yourself then I can't help you.

Comment

I see there's pretty much chance that Uzbekistan and Iran will meet in the semi-finals. If Iran gets out of QF3, you'll meet challenger from QF1.

Comment

Originally posted by KhumoUzbek View Post
                                I see there's pretty much chance that Uzbekistan and Iran will meet in the semi-finals. If Iran gets out of QF3, you'll meet challenger from QF1.
                                Oh Uzbekistan not really a challenge though for Iran. At least let's meet a good team like S. Korea and kick their butts again

Comment

Working...
                                X