Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might have been the worst defending on a corner I've ever seen from Saudi for Qatar's goal. 7 white shirts in the 6 yard line from Saudi and the Qatari guy got to it first. Forget the fact that Waleed Abdullah missed the ball coming out of goal

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
      Jordan 0-1 South Korea
      China 1-1 New Zealand
      Japan 6-0 Honduras
      Korea looked pretty mediocre. Jordan could have tied. I'll be disappointed if we lose to them in Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Wow! Was the the full A squads?!
        You mean Honduras? They missed some players but all of their players played the USA game in October which ended 1-1.

Comment

Qatar can spend billions on its soccer to qualify for the 2018 WC and etc but it won't matter because when you r buying players from Africa and South America to do the job for your Ntional Team you won't succeed
          You can't put the Gheyrat,blood and love of your country into other's flesh and hearts

I tell you y'all this if TM has any chance of winning the AC 2015 is bea use we have the m
          Best n most genuine friendship between our players with each other and with coaching staff ever in our history
          And without any Hashieye this will be our best chance since 1976.

Amen

Comment

UAE has a lot of speed up front. They're gonna give us problems

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
              UAE has a lot of speed up front. They're gonna give us problems
              they couldn't give oman problems but they will give us problems?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                You like changing your mind don't you? Was that you speaking that day? :

actually i change my mind i disagree with you. Iran has had a lot of trouble consistently beating teams like saudi, uae, qatar, bahrain and has no where near " consistently" beat them. Over the past 4 meetings we have 3 ties with qatar and one win. We beat bahrain 6-0 but then tied them 1-1. We were the only team in 2010 wcq to not beat uae and as you know saudi beat us in azadi. So i dont think you have any proof to show that ipl based tm players are any better than uae saudi or qatari players. We made the world cup over them because our 1 win against qatar was at the most needed time. We also didnt make wc2010 because we lost points to uae and saudi.
                You changed your mind already back then, and now again it seems. So in total you changed your mind 3 times on the same subject am I right? Legitimate. I hope that people take your arguments seriously in the future because you are one legit fella.

Comment

This guy actually went and searched for a post from weeks ago....

And no I didn't change my mind I still think they will give us trouble just not based on how they performed against Oman

Comment

This guy actually went and searched for a post from weeks ago....
                    And no I didn't change my mind I still think they will give us trouble just not based on how they performed against Oman

Nah. You are now exposed as this following reply shows that you do not believe that they will give us problems:
                    "I still think they will give us trouble just not based on how they performed against Oman" This sentence does not make any sense in the present context based on your reply I'm afraid. You are wrong and you don't know what to say anymore, I understand you, you are kinda lost.
                    (.) (.)

Comment

Not basing it off their friendly against Oman. I just recognize some of their players like Ahmed Khalil and Hammadi bc they gave us a lot of issues when we played them in 2010 WCQ. They have good young players and our d line is slow.

Just putting 2 and 2 together. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Qatar can spend billions on its soccer to qualify for the 2018 WC and etc but it won't matter because when you r buying players from Africa and South America to do the job for your Ntional Team you won't succeed
                        You know, I keep hearing this myth, but I have no idea where it comes from or what is based on. There is not a single player in Qatar's squad participating in the Gulf Cup that was born in S. America. All of Qatar's players are naturalized citizens, the majority of them were born in Qatar and all but two of them have played their entire careers in Qatar.

What difference does it make where they were born? What matters is their citizenship and where the played their football (under which country's system did they develop). So, some dude was born in Sudan, but he immigrated to Qatar and he has played his entire career there and calls himself Qaari.

Comment

Re: Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

You know, I keep hearing this myth, but I have no idea where it comes from or what is based on. There is not a single player in Qatar's squad participating in the Gulf Cup that was born in S. America. All of Qatar's players are naturalized citizens, the majority of them were born in Qatar and all but two of them have played their entire careers in Qatar.

What difference does it make where they were born? What matters is their citizenship and where the played their football (under which country's system did they develop). So, some dude was born in Sudan, but he immigrated to Qatar and he has played his entire career there and calls himself Qaari.
                          Idk about Persian Gulf cup but there are definitely South Americans on Qatars team

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Bi Honar jan

You got to be kidding right ??

5 out of Qatar's starting 11 sqaud for the WCQ matches in 2013 were born in south america or africa , all have been naturalized .

Qatar has put together a Commity with billions of $$ to make sure they qualify for the 2018 WC in Russia , so they dont become the only team in History to host a WC

without ever having qualified at least once for the event prioir to hosting it in 2022.

this is a fact.

Comment

You know, I keep hearing this myth, but I have no idea where it comes from or what is based on. There is not a single player in Qatar's squad participating in the Gulf Cup that was born in S. America.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Bi Honar jan

You got to be kidding right ??

5 out of Qatar's starting 11 sqaud for the WCQ matches in 2013 were born in south america or africa , all have been naturalized .

Qatar has put together a Commity with billions of $$ to make sure they qualify for the 2018 WC in Russia , so they dont become the only team in History to host a WC

without ever having qualified at least once for the event prioir to hosting it in 2022.

this is a fact.
                                WCQ finished a year and half ago bro. You're going to hold that against them forever?!

Plus, you have to appreciate that Qatar is a country of immigrants, more so that any other western country. In fact, more than 85% of their population was not born in Qatar, compare that to Canada's roughly 25%!

So, of course their national team has to reflect that demographic - if anything, the percentage of their Qatar born players to the size of their roster is 3-4 times the country's percentage of Qatar born population.

If I ended up playing for the Canadian national team, it doesn't mean that Canada bought me or their was some sinister plot - it's just a reflection of the fact that 1/4 of Canada's population were not born in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X