Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
    I heard that the guy Reza was benched to in Standard Liege, Imoh Ezekiel (Nigerian player that plays with Dejagah at Al Arabi currently) is in Qatar's 2022 plans. Someone told me that in Belgian news, it was said that Qatar was looking to naturalize Ezekiel so he can play for their national team and strengthen their chances in 2022. If you don't see who he is, let me tell you that he's a freaken beast.
    It's insane that no one can't do anything. They are just bribing their way through everything...
    Just think about it, you only need a short period of time living in Qatar to get their nationality (one year I think, can you imagine that?) , and if Dejagah was not cap-tied to Iran until now, there was a possibility that he played for Qatar in 2015... If he can move from
    Bundesliga champion and EPL player to Al Arabi, he wouldn't have had declined the mouth-watering money they would have offered so that he could have played for Qatar.
    This law is insane and against fair-play. If you think long-term, they can get the nationality of many decent Brazilian, Argentinian and European players that weren't good enough to make their own national team to play for Qatar in the future! This is very dangerous for all the teams in AFC, and it's giving me the desire to throw up...
    It has been all over the Dutch news as well. Qatari FA literally said they have set up a player-naturalization project to make sure they qualify for WC 2018 and don't embarras themselves while hosting the 2022 edition. Truly disgusting, I wouldn't be surprised if they for once make the World Cup considering they try spend billions of money to accomplish that with their South American / African team.

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld...40729_01196600

Comment

damn ezekiel is actually quite good

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Just realized, it's even worse for those in the USA and Canada

Ya dude for the east coast folks its 2am and 4am

I think I might just take my vacation early this year and go to Dubai so i can watch the games at a reasonable hour with plenty of Iranians!

I really hope Iran gets to host the 2019 Asian Cup.

Comment

Re: Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          It has been all over the Dutch news as well. Qatari FA literally said they have set up a player-naturalization project to make sure they qualify for WC 2018 and don't embarras themselves while hosting the 2022 edition. Truly disgusting, I wouldn't be surprised if they for once make the World Cup considering they try spend billions of money to accomplish that with their South American / African team.

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld...40729_01196600
          It's amazing to watch their star studded clubs play in perfect stadiums with golf course quality grass - yet in front of 50 people.

They do not care. They will spend billions to create something they don't have.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
            It's amazing to watch their star studded clubs play in perfect stadiums with golf course quality grass - yet in front of 50 people.

They do not care. They will spend billions to create something they don't have.
            I don't like Qatar, I don't like their mass naturalization but at least we can recognize they are ambitious while our players leave Europe to arab countries, CQ weird selection.

Comment

Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Still can't believe I get to see Iran play for the first time in the summer at Melbourne.

Great atmosphere in Australia at that time of the year.

But does anyone know where Iran will base the team camp in Australia?

Comment

for those in the US, they get to watch all the Australian games on ABC

Asian Cup Socceroos games and finals to be broadcast free-to-air on ABC TV

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-2...-games/5844036

I guess matching up against Australia in the final stages is the best way to see a TM game in HD
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

When they can't even fill up their own stadium, and pay Africans to come from Africa, just to make the stadium look crowded and cheer for them, you just know how filthy those cockroaches are..
                  No pride and honor among those nations, and those who choose to play for filthy cockroaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    When they can't even fill up their own stadium, and pay Africans to come from Africa, just to make the stadium look crowded and cheer for them, you just know how filthy those cockroaches are..
                    No pride and honor among those nations, and those who choose to play for filthy cockroaches.
                    they should invite all the indians that are already there and that built their stadiums

Comment

Sv: Asian Cup - Group Preview - Friendlies, Information and more..

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      they should invite all the indians that are already there and that built their stadiums
                      They have more pride and honor than cockroaches.
                      But yeah, good idea. They will probably be the majority of their fans in stadium at 2022 WC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I don't like Qatar, I don't like their mass naturalization but at least we can recognize they are ambitious while our players leave Europe to arab countries, CQ weird selection.
                        By this logic a bank robber is also ambitious. I'd distance myself from them though.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

I would like to make a request
                            When the time is right, will someone make a "get hyped-and-proud-about-team melli" video, for the Asian Cup? maybe create a thread for Asian Cup with music and pictures and stuff? I always enjoy these.

Comment

(If you were wondering, yes... The great Hashem is so intimidating that no one dares not putting his picture in videos that even don't concern him)

Comment

weird mascot.

Comment

Working...
                                X