Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    ^^ btw, check out what the newspaper says on the right, Dariush Arjman (an actor) : "I'm not a fan of Nekounam, because he let Messi score"
    what the hell? what is wrong with iranian sports media?
    LOL he also says "Ronaldo baayad az footballe donya mahv shavad" LOOL WTH is that supposed to mean?

Comment

Derakhshan's press conference before the game. He doesn't seem confident at all.

Comment

Man, Derakhshan's face didn't always look weird. Here is a young Derakhshan. He was actually kind of handsome. The newspaper says, "Hamid Derakhshan might be another Parvin".

Comment

Sir Hamid Botox. Seriously though the quality of the botox in Iran is terrible. They would have looked so much better without it.

Comment

Derakhshan looks like my mamanjoon

Comment

Go Persepolis we got this
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                Derakhshan's press conference before the game. He doesn't seem confident at all.
                Y the f274 is this guy still coaching, This guy is getting way too many chances.Vaghan ridan be perspolis.Derakhshan hayah kon Perspoliso raha kon. ASSHOLE!!!!

Comment

Never like seeing any Iranian club team losing on the international stage even Esteghlal.

So considering I absolutely hate Derakhshan's coaching, fingers crossed we do respectable in the ACL.

Comment

what time is persepolis game pacific time

Comment

in 13 minutes at 7 based on this time map,if game is to start at 6:30 Tehran time
                      http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/

Comment

Defense is looking rock solid so far
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                          Defense is looking rock solid so far
                          it really is strange watching us play well after such a long time

Comment

where is the damn referee from? he looks so ugly
                            clear foul on Alishah was not called

Comment

3-0 against a "Star-studded" Qatari team with unlimited budget and hight profile coaching staff/foreign players.

This game could have easily ended in 6-0 for Perspolis, had our players executed better finishing and last touches. Nonetheless a fantastic rsult and outcome, furthermore a brilliant second half performance. As much as I dislike Derakhshan's coaching and personality, but we may not discredit him for this great and valuable win. Thank you the coaching team and all players!

I still believe one of our weakest links on the pitch is our goaltending, Sosha looks very shaky on his exits and timings, also one of his biggest flaws is the rebounds he provides the opponents in the box, his punching ability is amateurish and often drops the ball in front of the goal, rather than punching it outside of the box or outside the pitch all together.

Taromi and Gabriel were great assets in providing our players players with great scoring opportunities. Hope to see more of today's performance in all upcoming matches!

Comment

Taromi is such a great player moving forward. If he can maintain this form consistently, he might get a call to TM. He could even be a playmaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X