Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13931201000330
    در بازی با لخویا هم تیم محک می*خورد و قطعا درخشان روی نیمکت خواهد نشست. اگر ببرد که دیگر نیازی به جا به جایی نیست اما در غیر این صورت هم من نباید پاسخگو باشم بلکه خود درخشان از من پرسپولیسی*تر است. او باید مشورت بدهد که چه تصمیمی گرفته شود. اگر فکر می*کند می*تواند اهدافش را پیاده کند بماند اما اگر فکر می*کند به چه کنم چه کنم می*افتد تصمیم دیگری گرفته شود. با قطبی برانکو مذاکره شده است و توافق نهایی هم صورت گرفته اگر قرار شد که آنها به ایران بیایند مالیاتشان هم در قرارداد دیده خواهد شد - See more at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php....X7zz8qX3.dpuf
    He looks too weak to decide on Derakhshan. Are they both from the same province?
    33 درصد از مدال*های ایران در اینچئون مختص به تهران بود که ما در جلساتی عنوان کردیم که قصد داریم این سهم را به 45 درصد برسانیم و استان تهران هم این پتانسیل را دارد. - See more at: http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php....X7zz8qX3.dpuf
    this one makes no sense, in fact medal earning should come from all provinces if all places are equally supported and funded.

Comment

Apparently Ghotbi has agreed to be Persepolis' manager for the remaining of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        Apparently Ghotbi has agreed to be Persepolis' manager for the remaining of the season.
        Again, all of this is just rumors. Last week they were saying branko to PP has been agreed on and nothing happened. Unfortunately I don't think derakshan is going anywhere for now.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
          Again, all of this is just rumors. Last week they were saying branko to PP has been agreed on and nothing happened. Unfortunately I don't think derakshan is going anywhere for now.
          The curious part is that this time ghotbi said it HIMSELF in a interview

Comment

Interesting, but by now something would have come out if there was any truth to it. Just my opinion
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              With all due respect hzv jaan I beg to differ. We got several domestic coaches who are widely respected by the masses, to name a few; Monsourian, Ebrahimzadeh, Golmoammadi, Veysi and to some extent Faraki and Majid Jalali etc.

The biggest enemies of coaches like Derakhshan and GN is their big mouth that constantly costs them so much resentment, not to mention the bekesh ziresh with zero game plan style of football many IPL coaches often perform.
              keano khan, arz konam khedmatet those same coaches learned from the derakhshans and gn s. the call them ostad and bring flowers for them, in fact that is what i like about mansourian is he learns from everyone and does not have any complexes blocking him from receiving new information, when everyone called ghotbi an analyzer mansourian was man enough to credit ghotbi. regarding the big mouths, that is exactly what my concern is.they are being judged for running their mouths against cq or even for derakhshan against ali daei. it is not technical criticism.
              Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
              What goes around comes around. Derakhshan was a big critic of CQ defensive style and criticized our game plan against Argentina, yet he played the exact same style against Sepahan without creating any chances. At least Iran had 3-4 decent chances against Argentina.

He said an interview after Iran's loss that CQ needs to be immediately fired after a loss in PK, yet he demands more time from the club after 5 losses in row and says we need to give him more time. You give more time to a credible coach who has a good history not someone like Derakhshan who hasn't achieved anything. What's the point of playing good football when you are not getting any result?

You got it wrong. They were all blaming Daie after a few bad results here and there but after 5 straight losses all the "Pishkesvats" are keeping their mouth shut due to their close friendship with derakhshan.
              exactly proves my point. "what goes around comes around"is not technical analysis. also you are wrong about pishkesvats closing their mouths, pp pishkesvats such as shahroodi, minavand, moharami, rahbarifard, panjali, pius... and others make comments every week no matter who the coach is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                See that is the thing though. WHY is Derakhshan bringing CQ up out of the blue?

This was the pre game conference before the PP-Saba game. WTF has CQ got to do with this match? All this shows is desperation from Derakhshan. Nobody mentioned CQ, he is the one who brought him up in the pre game conference of PGL game.

All that does is show how desperate he is. Completely brings up CQ and other foreign coaches out of the blue to excuse his terrible out dated coaching.
                arz konam khedmateh shoma that even though it is not professional to do so we can not argue that it does not apply.also they bring it up because they are bothered by the dual treatment. gn also keeps saying i lost in pk against korea and was a khaen and cq loses to a much weaker iraq and is a champion. it is like two brothers who are loved differently from a mother, the one getting bias treatment is going to whine about it.it is human.

Comment

ghotbi is a sadeh guy, he does not know what kind of marmoolaks he is dealing with. remember the time when he was told he is tm coach he cried and said goodbye to everyone in the dressing room only to find out (in a sick twisted manner) that daei got the job and not him. i will be happy with a ghotbi appointment and the last time we had success and performance was under ghotbi, of course branko would be good too but it seems like a typical situation where a peyrovani or estili like coach is going to emerge at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                    exactly proves my point. "what goes around comes around"is not technical analysis. also you are wrong about pishkesvats closing their mouths, pp pishkesvats such as shahroodi, minavand, moharami, rahbarifard, panjali, pius... and others make comments every week no matter who the coach is.
                    I wasn't making any technical analysis. I was just glad that it happened to him. That teaches him a lesson to keep his mouth shut and focus on his own team. During Asian Cup did you hear anything bad CQ saying about other coaches? He was focusing 100% on his own team and when they asked him what he thought of Australia and other teams, he said that he hasn't watched their games and we are just focusing on ourselves.

One thing that our domestic coaches that they can learn from CQ is his professionalism when interviews.

Comment

Man it's really sad to see what they've done to perspolis that our fans are talking like this about our team. Some of the comments on Perspolis's fan page on facebook is hilarious though

Comment

Comment

For the love of god Persepolis don't embarrass our nation in Azadi

Comment

it looks like Persepolis is going after Denizli again. at least, that's the latest rumor

Comment

^^ btw, check out what the newspaper says on the right, Dariush Arjman (an actor) : "I'm not a fan of Nekounam, because he let Messi score"

what the hell? what is wrong with iranian sports media?

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                                gn also keeps saying i lost in pk against korea and was a khaen and cq loses to a much weaker iraq and is a champion. it is like two brothers who are loved differently from a mother, the one getting bias treatment is going to whine about it.it is human.
                                I agree Adel should have never treated GN the way he did back in 2007 and I think just a simple apology will settle this feud. However one thing GN said got me really upset. He said "This was the best match of TM against south korea ever". Calling 1-1 the best match of TM was simply foolish where we beat Korea 4-3 the previous cup and 6-2 in 1996.

If we would have lost the game against Iraq 2-1 or 3-2 the same thing that happened to GN would have happened to CQ as well but the the game against Iraq was one of the most dramatic matches I've ever watched and it brings tears in my eyes every time I watch the highlights again. It was very emotional and it had a lots of ups and downs and the way our players played specially in the extra times was admirable. That's why people weren't so upset and their anger went merely towards the referee.

Comment

Working...
                                X