Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what Rahman is up to these days. He was always a very knowledgeable and smart legionaire of ours, if he takes some coaching classes I'd bet that he would be one of the better coaches in Iran!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Is this Rahman Rezaei?

The legend himself

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
        I wonder what Rahman is up to these days. He was always a very knowledgeable and smart legionaire of ours, if he takes some coaching classes I'd bet that he would be one of the better coaches in Iran!
        He was coaching young players at Peykan. He received certificate as a coach and hoping to get a big coaching Job.
        He should go for acting.

Comment

Momo Nouri looks so wasted all the time
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419050968.727646.jpg

Comment

While Perspolis officials are talking to Branco for possible head coaching Job, Darakhshan is busy writing letter to DC to penalize Foulad Club reversing result to 0-3 in favor of Perspolis. Drakhshan believe Soroush Saeidi should not have been played against Perspolis since Sardar Kamali said Saeidi cannot play for any team.
              Derakhshan is very wrong; Foulad had received permission from Sazman league and Mr. Shahbazi (He confirmed publicly). His wishful thinking won't change anything, won't help Perspolis or his status. Just like Ali Daei, they are distracted and create unnecessary marginal issues.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، سروش سعیدی یکی از بازیکنانی است که به دلیل مشکل سربازی نمی تواند به میدان برود اما در یک اتفاق عجیب برابر پرسپولیس به میدان رفت. غلامرضا بهروان در این باره به ورزش سه گفت: من مخالف بازی کردن سروش سعیدی بودم چون او هم معافیتش مشکل داشت اما آقای شهبازی مسوول نقل و انتقالات سازمان لیگ با ارائه یک نامه مجوز بازی او را صادر کرد و بنابراین خود ایشان باید پاسخگوی این مساله باشد.

او در حالی این صحبت را می کند که شهبازی ادعا می کند با استنناد به نامه ای که از سازمان نظام وظیفه دریافت کرده اجازه بازی کردن سروش سعیدی را صادر کرده است. سعیدی از زمانی تبدیل به یک موضوع مهم شده که سردار کمالی جانشین منابع انسانی نیروهای مسلح در مصاحبه ای اعلام کرده سعیدی حق بازی در لیگ را ندارد. این مساله باعث تیز شدن شاخک های پرسپولیسی ها و اعتراض آنها به این بازیکن شده است.

Derakhan will lose his job at Perspolis soon or later.

برانکو در گفتوگو با فارس:
              بازگشتم به ایران به روند مذاکرات با پرسپولیسیها بستگی دارد/ شرایط پرسپولیس را می دانم
              سرمربی اسبق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران گفت: از سوی پرسپولیسی*ها مذاکراتی با من شده است.

/اختصاصی فارس/
              برانکو در یک قدمی نیمکت پرسپولیس/ عبور پنهان از درخشان!
              مذاکرات با برانکو ایوانکوویچ برای هدایت تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس جدی شده و به نظر میرسد او به زودی به تهران بازگردد.

Comment

imo just bring in Hashemian for the rest of the season and see how he does

Comment

Perspolis is interested to have Esteghlal Khuzestan LB Majidi for ACL games and Veisi said he has no issue with that f Clubs have agreement. There is no confirmation but if it finalized that would be very good news for Perspolis and Meyam Majidi.

He is 28 years old , very solid, mature and dependable . If he moved to Perspolis he will be second defender from Ahwazi Esteghlal to Perspolis. Mahini played for Esteghlal Ahwaz.
                  Too bad he is 28 otherwise he is TM caliber .

Meyam #20

Comment

Comment

"Branko Ivankovic Close to Persepolis Move
                      December 20, 2014

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Former Iran's national football coach Branko Ivankovic has been linked with a move to Persepolis football team.

The 60-year-old Croat has confirmed the Iranian giant is interested in hiring him.

Speaking to Tasnim on Saturday, Branko said he is now studying an offer from a Chinese team.

He, however, said he is ready to study possible offer by the Iranian teams, if any.

Ivankovic was appointed to the head of the Iranian team in 2002. Iran U-23 football team won the 2002 Asian Games in Pusan.

Ivankovic led Iran to 2004 AFC Asian Cup third place.

He also led Iran to qualify for the 2006 World Cup, where Team Melli failed to advance to knockout stage after being defeated by Mexico and Portugal and held by Angola."

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/594879

Comment

I think Branko will help Perspolis alot. When Perspolis plays these days players are distributed in the pitch randomely with no structure. Good move

Comment

Branko to PP would be a wonderful Christmas gift!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            Totally unrelated to Persian football but since Tataloo is a Persepolis fan, this thread is kind of the best fit for my question.

Now Tataloo posted something on Instagram that shows him and his friends wearing the Christ sign necklace. Obviously I can't read what the caption says cause it's in Persian but I was wondering whether it was actually legal in Iran to convert to Christianity?

[ATTACH]15319[/ATTACH]
                            It's not legal but Tataloo is not actually Christian. He wears it for style.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              It's not legal but Tataloo is not actually Christian. He wears it for style.
                              The conversion isn't legal, but being Christian is, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                The conversion isn't legal, but being Christian is, right?
                                If you're born a Christian or you converted to Christianity from any religion other than Islam, it's legal.
                                In reality it shouldn't matter but these are the stupid rules we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X