The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Here is an idea for any iranian club : Hatem Ben Arfa (french international, former Newcastle, Marseille, Lyon) is free and cannot play for an european team (same BS with Newcastle that loaned him in 2 differents teams).
    He signed with Nice but Fifa cancelled the contract because of this.

He said he is ready to play in Antartica. Some algerian, chinese clubs are considering the move.
    isnt ben arfa isreali?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      isnt ben arfa isreali?
      He's French/Tunisian and Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
        He's French/Tunisian and Muslim.
        then who the hell am i thinking of that used to play in bolton and was israeli when ando played there? is his name similar by any chance?

Comment

Tal Ben Haim

Comment

Thank you, Martin Reza. For some reason I was thinking zamboor is talking about Yossi Benayoun (he is the only israeli i know who has played in BPL)

Comment

Yeah thank you martin reza i knew it was three names like hatem ben arfa but in this case it was tal ben haim hahah

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                Someone should give Pouraliganji a good agent so he can send him to Europe. Now is the perfect time he has to go ffs, it's pathetic if he doesn't.

How the hell are players like Hajsafi or PAG not being picked up by European teams is beyond me. 10 times crappier Japanese/Korean/Australian players get transferred for fun across the whole Europe but it seems like Iranian players are completely stuck unless a miracle happens and a random scouts comes once every 10 years to pick 1 player. Why is this happening to our country?
                I offer a trial in Benfica for Ehsan, the agent reject of him reject...

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                  I offer a trial in Benfica for Ehsan, the agent reject of him reject...
                  if i saw that agent or ehsan i would beat them up for rejecting!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    if i saw that agent or ehsan i would beat them up for rejecting!
                    Is football... If had authorization to talk about the real problem... you all would understand
                    But good new, I'm in talks to another Iranian come to Europe, for FIRST DIVISION IN PORTUGAL. But I can not reveal anything more for now
                    Regards my friends

Comment

tadeu jan anynews on the Foolad youngster Hazami?

Comment

tadeu, is the player in TM or youth TM?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                          tadeu jan anynews on the Foolad youngster Hazami?
                          He finish contract in 10 days, I have all sure with 3 portuguese clubs First division (I choose the club that I can see he can have minutes), and have top korean club, Pohang Steelers... He finish contract but have a law in FIFA "Training Compensation) that mean the new club that sign the kid need to paid Foolad for all years in the club. Let's go to see what happen

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
                            He finish contract in 10 days, I have all sure with 3 portuguese clubs First division (I choose the club that I can see he can have minutes), and have top korean club, Pohang Steelers... He finish contract but have a law in FIFA "Training Compensation) that mean the new club that sign the kid need to paid Foolad for all years in the club. Let's go to see what happen
                            I don't want to interfere in your business, but isn't a move to the K-League better for Hazami? He will obviously get more playing time and Korean teams usually do well in ACL.

And maybe an Iranian in K-League will make more Iranian players move to South Korea instead of Qatar, UAE or Kuwait. K-League is on par with the Scottish league I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I don't want to interfere in your business, but isn't a move to the K-League better for Hazami? He will obviously get more playing time and Korean teams usually do well in ACL.

And maybe an Iranian in K-League will make more Iranian players move to South Korea instead of Qatar, UAE or Kuwait. K-League is on par with the Scottish league I heard.
                              Personally I don't think a move to the K-League would suit him, he is only 18 so if he signs with Sporting and plays with Sporting B for a season it would be much better development instead of the K-League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Growing in a portuegese system would be far more beneficial for him rather than playing in SK. If his choice was pohang steelers vs foolad that would be a different question but if he can play in the Portuguese top flight he would be crazy not to take it.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X