The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
    We have to give credit to Navidkia who is one of the best players in Iran and one of the most loyal people in the Persian Gulf League.
    You never hear about him comtemplating and thinking of more money no matter where....
    Not sure where he is from but he loves Nesfe Jahaan obviously.
    Navidkia was born and raised in Isfahan. He has been playin in Sepahan for his entire career, his blood is yellow. Last year he also gave back half of his contract to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
      We have to give credit to Navidkia who is one of the best players in Iran and one of the most loyal people in the Persian Gulf League.
      You never hear about him comtemplating and thinking of more money no matter where....
      Not sure where he is from but he loves Nesfe Jahaan obviously.
      Karimi and Navidkia are the best playmakers I've seen in Iran the last 10 years or so. In addition like you say he is very disciplined and far from hashieh

Comment

Actually Navidkia has had his own share of creating hashiye with a few coaches, including Bonacic...

Comment

If it was not for the media and junk tabloid there would be no hashieh and when the coach is foreigner he would not even know what the player has said.

I can give two example of situations where the coaches were totally wrong and the captain of the team has the right to say something and if the coach is that dumb and does not listen then the follow up talk can be a mild version of what should have been done during the game and break time.

If I were Navidkia and the coach was GN in one Asian cup and Ghotobi in the other I would have screamed when he would allow a player to be in offside position seven times in a row and doing nothing about it. or in the other cup where Ghotbi tried to do what cq did against Argentina. He treated Korea as a superpower or just cut off the wngs of his team. Neku criticized him later. This is why when a player is better than his coach he knows and sees the wrongdoing and he will try to make a point.

A good and strong coach should acknowledge this and make correction in second half or the next match. Ghotbi or GN are not good enough for coaching players like Karimi or Navidkia.

They really have nothing to offer such players on the field or off the field. So when a coach accepts the job he should know what he will face. We have to have some tolerance and allow players to express themselves but need to control those idiotic media and tabloids that escalate the matters and have nothing to do but report who ate chelo kabab and who did not like doogh.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Actually Navidkia has had his own share of creating hashiye with a few coaches, including Bonacic...
            Navidkia never had any type of Hashieh with any coach. The only hashieh was the BS the sorkhabi media and newspapers made for him.

Comment

Terrible news if true http://isna.ir/fa/news/93050803431/%...AF%D8%B4%D8%AA

وی درباره شایعاتی که در گذشته مطرح بود که مسعود شجاعی در لیست تراکتورسازان قرار داشت و وضعیت کریم انصاری*فرد بیان کرد: ما هیچ نامی از لیستی که داشتیم را منتشر نخواهیم کرد و اگر شجاعی در لیست ما بوده است، مدیریت با وی صحبت کرده است و اگر در لیست نبوده مدیریت با وی صحبت نکرده است. من صحبت*هایی با کریم انصاری فرد داشتم که احتمالاً هفته آینده جلسه*ای را با حضور کریم انصاری*فرد خواهیم داشت که اگر توافقات مالی حاصل شود به تیم تراکتورسازی بپیوندد.

Karim will be the stupidest player in Iranian history (possibly after Kaebi) if he decides to stay in Iran...

For those of you who can't read Persian:
              Rasoul Khatibi said that there's a possibility they'll aquire Masoud Shojaei. Furthermore he added that he's spoken to Karim Ansarifard and next week he'll likely have a meeting with Karim and if they agree on the monetary aspects of the contract, he'll join Tractor.

FML this world cup has turned to absoloute shite...Dejagah to Qatar, Gucci still doesn't know where to go, Jahanbakhsh in a 2nd division club, Hosseini to Qatar, Pouladi (?), Haghighi still has no clear cut deal, Montazeri in Qatar....

I'm glad Azmoun didn't come to Brazil, or else he would've probably ended up being transferred to the Tanzanian Second Division.
              Support Iran until the end

Comment

^Highly doubt Masoud will come back to Iran.
                The ballerina can stay in Iran if he wants we won't need him in the future we have decent strikers. Up to him if he wants to remain in TM. If he does stay he will just become another Meydavoudi that will be call once every 2-3 matches when in-form.
                Remember that Iranian sources are crap. Or maybe Khatibi was speaking about his dream.

Comment

Karim e oskol

Comment

کریم انصاریفرد مطرح کرد؛
                    صد در صد در لیگ ایران بازی نمی کنم/ به اروپا خواهم رفت

مهاجم پیشین تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس و ترکتور سازی اعلام کرد قطعا در این فصل رقابتهای لیگ برتر ایران در هیچ تیمی بازی نخواهد کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر، کریم انصاریفرد مهاجم فصل گذشته تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی که مهمان برنامه زنده "نبش جنت آباد" بود اعلام کرد قطعا در رقابتهای این فصل لیگ برتر با پیراهن هیچ تیمی به میدان نخواهد رفت و قصد دارد در خارج از ایران به فوتبال خود ادامه دهد.

انصاریفرد گفت: سال های گذشته هم شایعات زیادی در مورد پیشنهادهای اروپایی من مطرح شد اما خودم هیچوقت نگفته بودم پیشنهاد خارجی دارم اما اکنون به صورت صد در صد اعلام می کنم که در این فصل در لیگ ایران بازی نخواهم کرد و اگر قسمت باشد در یک تیم اروپایی بازی خواهم کرد.

مهاجم تیم ملی ایران در مورد پیشنهاد پیوستن به پرسپولیس گفت: من پیشنهاد رسمی از سوی آقای دایی نداشتم اما چند تماس از دوستان نزدیک آقای دایی داشتم.

انصاریفرد در حالی اعلام کرد که در این فصل در لیگ ایران بازی نمی کند که پیش از این گفته می شد با تراکتورسازی به توافق رسیده و برای این تیم به میدان خواهد رفت.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                      کریم انصاریفرد مطرح کرد؛
                      صد در صد در لیگ ایران بازی نمی کنم/ به اروپا خواهم رفت

مهاجم پیشین تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس و ترکتور سازی اعلام کرد قطعا در این فصل رقابتهای لیگ برتر ایران در هیچ تیمی بازی نخواهد کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر، کریم انصاریفرد مهاجم فصل گذشته تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی که مهمان برنامه زنده "نبش جنت آباد" بود اعلام کرد قطعا در رقابتهای این فصل لیگ برتر با پیراهن هیچ تیمی به میدان نخواهد رفت و قصد دارد در خارج از ایران به فوتبال خود ادامه دهد.

انصاریفرد گفت: سال های گذشته هم شایعات زیادی در مورد پیشنهادهای اروپایی من مطرح شد اما خودم هیچوقت نگفته بودم پیشنهاد خارجی دارم اما اکنون به صورت صد در صد اعلام می کنم که در این فصل در لیگ ایران بازی نخواهم کرد و اگر قسمت باشد در یک تیم اروپایی بازی خواهم کرد.

مهاجم تیم ملی ایران در مورد پیشنهاد پیوستن به پرسپولیس گفت: من پیشنهاد رسمی از سوی آقای دایی نداشتم اما چند تماس از دوستان نزدیک آقای دایی داشتم.

انصاریفرد در حالی اعلام کرد که در این فصل در لیگ ایران بازی نمی کند که پیش از این گفته می شد با تراکتورسازی به توافق رسیده و برای این تیم به میدان خواهد رفت.
                      I just read the title, and for those who do can't read Farsi, it says "I will not playing in the Iranian league, 100%. I'm going to Europe".
                      Please be true!!

Comment

Ansarifard is linked to Osasuna and Rubin Kazan, as well as Teraktor.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Ansarifard is linked to Osasuna and Rubin Kazan, as well as Teraktor.
                          Don't hate me for asking, but what's the source, and if it's Karim Ansarifard discount it as likely being bs. This guy loves to claim this team or that team in Europe wants me but I am dedicated to playing and developing in Iran.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Don't hate me for asking, but what's the source, and if it's Karim Ansarifard discount it as likely being bs. This guy loves to claim this team or that team in Europe wants me but I am dedicated to playing and developing in Iran.
                            I think he is just joking..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              i sae a article on footballitarin that said nekounam might take ansarifard with.him n there were reports about rubin kazan a week ago but its probably bs speculatipns we all know how iranian media is.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=11497

Interview with Ansarifard. At 12:10 he starts talking about where he is going to go. Doesn't outright say that he is going to Europe, but he says that he will 100% not be playing in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X