No announcement yet.

Foulad khuzestan the champion club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ yes. Iraq especially has to cover patches of sandy land with mulch or a byproduct of oil (similar to tar ) to force the sand to settle. But they haven't.
    This is what we get from spending billions and sending golden domes and building hospitals and schools on Iraq!!

Why should we spend even a single penny in a country that is actively against us?
    How dumb and blind can our ''leaders'' be?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Foulad FC 4:0 VS Dubai CSC
      1/25/2015
      Sunday

علیرضا سلیمی،
      یوسف وکیا، احمد آل نعمه، مهدی بدرلو، مهرداد جماعتی،
      ماتیاس چاگو،
      محسن مسلمان، ساسان انصاری، اسماعیل شریفات،
      محمد قاضی _الویس نونگ

Goals: Ghazi. Ansari , Sharifat , Chago

"

Lol, Kesafatech!

Comment

Foulad FC has a good chance to take the lead tomorrow if overcome battle versus Esteghlal Ahwaz , something that their U18 has done this week ranking first In Iran.

Foulad U18 currently best in the league.
        Sobhani TM,Najarian , Badragheh TM , Tayebipour , Mirsdalari, Moridi
        Abolgasempour TM , Hamidi , Hardani, Shirzadi , Bazargan .

Not in the picture

Shams TM U18
        Abbasian TM U18
        Hezami TM X U18
        Jafari TM XU18

Comment

ليگ برتر جام خليج فارس

تيم بازيها برد مساوی باخت گل زده گل خورده تفاضل گل امتياز
          1 فولاد 19 11 4 4 23 12 11 37
          2 نفت تهران 19 9 8 2 26 15 11 35
          3 استقلال 19 10 4 5 32 23 9 34
          4 سپاهان 19 9 7 3 28 19 9 34
          5 تراکتورسازي 19 9 5 5 33 23 10 32
          6 ذوب آهن 19 7 6 6 24 18 6 27

Foulad made it to the top without Their lost stars .
          They may not stay on the top for a long time because they don't have strong bench after losing so many players.

Next week they have to face mighty Sepahan at home but unfortunately they lost one of their best player today for silly red card. Mesaric received a silly red card minute 91.
          and will miss Sepahan game.
          For past two IPL games due to shortage of CD, Dragon is playing their Key MF player ( Badrlu ) as CD and most likely he will play as CD versus Sepahan along Alnemeh .

Best result for Foulad without Mesaric will be a tie game . They surely missed Ayoub Vali.

For now:
          Most points.
          Most Win.
          Best GA ( share with Naft )
          Best Defense.

Likely starters vs Sepahan

Comment

Are rafiei and other sarbaz players going to be able to play in the acl?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
              Are rafiei and other sarbaz players going to be able to play in the acl?
              As of today NO but there is always hope.

Soroush comment yesterday.

Comment

^^^ I heard they released the new rules for buying ma'afi. Not sure if it would apply to younger players like Soroosh, but hopefully.

How about that Nong btw?! 4 appearances for Foolad so far, 4 goals!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  ^^^ I heard they released the new rules for buying ma'afi. Not sure if it would apply to younger players like Soroosh, but hopefully.

How about that Nong btw?! 4 appearances for Foolad so far, 4 goals!
                  Buying Ma'afi does not apply to him or Bakhtiar. They both got Ma'afi because of situation with their fathers.

Military authorities insist sending them to do their service unable to play even at Military related teams. Currently two of best Foulad players (Mashaei & Abdollahzadeh) are doing just that and third one Saeidi will start his service this week.

Bakhtiar & Soroush took their case to court and they still hope that will work out in the end.

Pouladi not returning home made it very hard for rest of sarbaz players hoping leniencies from military authorities.

Comment

Buying Ma'afi does not apply to him or Bakhtiar. They both got Ma'afi because of situation with their fathers.

Military authorities insist sending them to do their service unable to play even at Military related teams. Currently two of best Foulad players (Mashaei & Abdollahzadeh) are doing just that and third one Saeidi will start his service this week.

Bakhtiar & Soroush took their case to court and they still hope that will work out in the end.

Pouladi not returning home made it very hard for rest of sarbaz players hoping leniencies from military authorities.
                    I don't get it. If they got their Ma'afi, why do they have to do more service?! Was it fraudulent how they got it?

And playing for military teams is the equivalent of going to sarbazi, correct?! I don't understand why they don't just extend that to any IPL/Azadegan team or let everyone buy their sarbazi for large sum.

And one more question... are Sardar and JB going to have the same problems in a couple of years?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      I don't get it. If they got their Ma'afi, why do they have to do more service?! Was it fraudulent how they got it?

And playing for military teams is the equivalent of going to sarbazi, correct?! I don't understand why they don't just extend that to any IPL/Azadegan team or let everyone buy their sarbazi for large sum.

And one more question... are Sardar and JB going to have the same problems in a couple of years?!

Yes, Military said so.
                      They said information they provided to get Ma'afi was false , that is a crime if true.NOT equal to Ma'afi either. Playing for Military team does not equate to Ma'afi. They have to be selected as a quota ( only few) .Soroush was in Faje Sepasi before Foulad but since it was not assigned by military his playing at Fajr does not count for Ma'afi.

About Sardar and JB.
                      They left Iran to attend school abroad and play football. they are supposed to be students. Thy have student visa.
                      They can get Ma'afi if with Olympic team earn a Medal. Any player to get world or Olympic Medal can get Ma'afi.

Comment

^^ Looks like Pouladi is doing a lot of damage to Iranian soccer. First the Asian Cup, and now indirectly affecting the ACL teams.
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

"اینجا خوزستان؛ ما زیر خاک هستیم"

Ahwaz today

All Football games for next 48 hours was cancelled.

اداره ها تعطیل شده ولی نمی شود بیرون رفت،
                          هوا به رنگ خردلی تیره است، باد شدید در نخل ها می پیچد.
                          گلویمان می سوزد، چشم هایمان می سوزد،
                          ما در سکوت با چشم هایی بهت زده نگاه می کنیم که به تدریج به زیر خاک می رویم.

Comment

St Mark, what is the situation with Souroush, why is he not playing for Foulad currently? I heard in navad they said Mosalman was bought to replace Souroush.

What's the general issue with conscription players? I haven't seen guys like Arash Afshin, Mahini, Khalilzadeh, Hamoudi, Ashouri play for their clubs, is that normal?

Comment

I thought Arash Afshin was injured? I didn't think he had a problem with military duties.

This guy is just plagued with injuries..... he has really had some back luck the last 3 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                I thought Arash Afshin was injured? I didn't think he had a problem with military duties.

This guy is just plagued with injuries..... he has really had some back luck the last 3 seasons.
                                Yeah I read somewhere he had conscription issues. His career really went downhill after his great 2011 Asian Cup appearances, I have no idea what happened to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X