No announcement yet.

Foulad khuzestan the champion club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need Omid Nazari to play well and sign a contract with Foolad, he is our only hope at CM once Neku is gone, if i remember correctly he was quite a decent player in the matches he played with TM and then he got injured.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      Man Foulad is looking pretty strong now. Ghazi was a good purchase for them, so was Nong.

St Mark you know when Bakhtiar is coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        St. Mark jan, who are you, and how do you have so much amazing insider info on Foulad ?
        Just a fan abroad.

Nazari , Vakia , Kamel

Nazari , Vakia, Kamel

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
          We need Omid Nazari to play well and sign a contract with Foolad, he is our only hope at CM once Neku is gone, if i remember correctly he was quite a decent player in the matches he played with TM and then he got injured.
          Agreed, I love his game. He can be a very good addition for foolad if they chose to sign him. He's still a young player who has room to grow, wish him the best.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope Foolad offers him a contract! Never doubted his capacities, I knew he can be a good player if he reaches his full potential.

Comment

Cool, he will be fun to watch in the IPL, although this move doesn't really help his career if he wishes to improve..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Cool, he will be fun to watch in the IPL, although this move doesn't really help his career if he wishes to improve..
                It depends on the way you look at it.

For him I believe (and I'm assuming here based on this action) his biggest goal is to get back into TM. Playing for one of the best clubs in Iran is definitely going to help him more than playing in angelholmes.

Also let's not forget that skocic is arguably one of the best if not the best manager in the PGL. His teams play modern/beautiful football and I think that will be yet another major benefit for him.

One of the rare cases I'd say PGL > Europe.....lets just hope he doesn't turn into another shapourzadeh and continues to be plagued with injuries and loses even more form.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post

For him I believe (and I'm assuming here based on this action) his biggest goal is to get back into TM. Playing for one of the best clubs in Iran is definitely going to help him more than playing in angelholmes.

Also let's not forget that skocic is arguably one of the best if not the best manager in the PGL. His teams play modern/beautiful football and I think that will be yet another major benefit for him.

One of the rare cases I'd say PGL > Europe.....lets just hope he doesn't turn into another shapourzadeh and continues to be plagued with injuries and loses even more form.
                  Interesting point of view, can't argue with it. I just hope he knew what he got himself in to, and was not blinded by the flash of the money and all other tempting factors.

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post

I fully agree..I saw Foolad is playing ACL this season, another great opportunity for Nazari to prove himself. I still think he can be a good addition to Team Melli in terms of depth. Good to see he wants get back in business.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=201771

Foolad coach didnt want Nazari.
                      With players like pouraliganji, ghafouri, amiri from the ipl we really dont need these europe based players unless they are gucci and dejagah quality.

Comment

Well poor kid, injuries ruined his career and now nobody wants him. I wish him good luck in life! He is a nice boy after all

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=201771

Foolad coach didnt want Nazari.
                          With players like pouraliganji, ghafouri, amiri from the ipl we really dont need these europe based players unless they are gucci and dejagah quality.

Comment

Foulad FC Vs FC Rostov

Wed Jan 21

Abu Dhabi

Vs -

Comment

Despite announcement by Foulad, FC Rostov playing a Qatari club today.

Официальный сайт проведет текстовую он-лайн трансляцию матча.

Rostov

The starting positions of the teams

Al Khor

Comment

FC Rostov page confused me. They made mistake claiming they are playing Qatari Al Khor, even they posted their Lugo.
                                They Played Foulad after all.

( Missed the game, but went to Sea for swim, ....)

Foulad FC 0:0 FC Rostov

• 90 Time of the match up. The final whistle. The game ended in a goalless draw.
                                • 90 Kalachev performs penalty - the ball flies over the bar.
                                • 89 Kalachev at speeds beat a defender and had a real opportunity to go one on one with the goalkeeper, but his opponent knocks on the outskirts of the penalty. Judge limited the yellow card.
                                • 86 The ball nearly flew into the goal after hitting the Iranians Kalacheva - comes to the rescue of the goalkeeper Rod !!!
                                • 83 Breakthrough Goro the right hand side leads to the corner in front of goal. However, this is not the danger of lead
                                • 77 Rostovites earned a corner. Right Torbinskiy delivers, but does it too hard, the ball flies outside the penalty area.
                                • 76 The game takes oboyudozhestky character, with the result that Nikolic is booked.
                                • 70 Nikolic replaced Yu
                                • 70 Troshechkin replaced Chhapeliyu.
                                • 65 Dangerous hit bottom on goal Pletikosa, but the ball goes wide. However, our goalkeeper managed to close the right corner on my own.
                                • 60 Rostovites increasingly began to use long passes, trying to get a breakthrough Yu Bin Su and Chhapeliyu. While the first to the ball all the time keeping pace with the goalkeeper.
                                • 56 When sending wrong Novosel and should be shot on goal Rostovites. Pletikosa foot reflects the ball.
                                • 52 Rostovites confidently control the ball in their half of the pitch. Opponent as a team in their half of the field and acts very carefully.
                                • 49 It should strike rally Gatskana from distance - goalkeeper barely catches the ball.
                                • 47 Grigoriev received the ball in the penalty on goal, but referee fixed offside.
                                • 46 starts the second half. Iranians lit ball in midfield.
                                • 46 Yu Bin Su replaced Bukhara.
                                • 46 Kalachev replaced runners.
                                • 46 Grigoriev replaced Doumbia.
                                • 46 Gatskan replaced Fatullayev.
                                • 46 Torbinskiy replaced Rebko.
                                • 46 Chhapeliya replaced Milic.
                                • 46 Bordachev replaced Ksulu.
                                • 46 Novosel replaced Dyakova.
                                • 46 Abazov replaced Bastos.
                                • 46 Goro was replaced by Lolo.
                                • 45 Sounds whistle. The first half ended goalless.
                                • 45 skid carries standard - the defenders pass the ball from the free kick.
                                • 44 skid outputs to break Milic, but his cross-back interrupts. Corner.
                                • 43 The second half of the inning runs with a marked preponderance of "growth".
                                • 39 skid takes the corner, but the logical end of attacks has not.
                                • 38 Danger! Milic breaks with the ball to the front line and is two meters away from the bar. The next program, but none of the partners has not kept pace to it. The moment was very good!
                                • 36 Goalkeeper Iranians takes the ball at the feet of runners.
                                • 34 Pause the game. Some of the Iranians failed didnt Pletikosa and injured. The player receiving medical treatment.
                                • 33 Doumbia goes one on one with the goalkeeper, but the linesman fixes offside.
                                • 32 Right Iranians were entitled to punitive. Fatullaev intercepts the ball sent by hitting an opponent.
                                • 31 First yellow card of the match referee shows. She gets Ksulu the stretcher.
                                • 30 skid effort from outside the penalty under the crossbar, but his shot hits a fist blow!
                                • 27 Milic played with runners wall on the left, but the ball went out of bounds on the opponent's legs.
                                • 23 The first scoring chance of the match! Radius of the ball on the penalty jumps to Buharov Iranians, who plays two opponents, but the third pass rushes and saves the gate "Foolad F.C.."
                                • 20 Dangerous Milic breakthrough on the left flank. Should cross and Bukhara little time to the ball.
                                • 18 Lolo with a header after a corner, but gets into a defender. The ball shall be made ​​by Iranians to center field
                                • 17 Doumbia earned a corner, who performed Milic - nothing dangerous build failed.
                                • 15 The account is still not open. Scoring chances in the match yet, although rivals are making every effort for this.
                                • 11 Bukharov tried to break down the left, but it was ahead of the defender.
                                • 10 There is a struggle for the initiative, but so far none of the players can not grab it.
                                • 7 Doumbia has been fighting for the ball on the right wing and fouls.
                                • 6 Iranians put the ball in the game due to the side. Our team takes possession of the ball pressure and.
                                • 4 Rebko broke the rules in their half of the pitch. Iranians carry the penalty area, defenders eliminate the threat posed after filing.
                                • 2 After the ball into the penalty area struck on the head and Bukharov left the field
                                • 1 Our defenders control the ball in their half of the pitch. Milic opponent knocks. Penalty perform skid with space left fielder.
                                • 0 sprawling Bukharov and runners. "Rostov" played ball, the game started.
                                • According to the lot, the gate will Rostovites right of the bench, the Iranians - the left.
                                • Our team will play in blue, a rival - in the red. The team captains exchanged pennants, and the players hands. A few minutes later the match begins.
                                • The arbitrator invites players of both teams on the field. Our today's rival - Iran's champion last year.
                                • Hello dear fans!

Comment

Working...
                                X