Foulad khuzestan the champion club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    St Mark jan i do not fully understand the situation. IF Foolad Novin finish first, will they be promoted to Lig Barter or not because fifa regulations prevent 2 teams from the same club playing in the same league?

As it stand No they will have conflict, but Foulad has already working on a solution. All Foulad need to do is to separate and restructure Foulad Novin administratively to have legal own identity . hardware are not big issues since Foulad have few facilities. it can be done .
    With 9 points better than second teams their place on the top is a sure thing. They have better stat in every category.
    لف

ليگ آزادگان گروه الف

تيم بازيها برد مساوی باخت گل زده گل خورده تفاضل گل امتياز
    1 فولاد اهواز 17 10 5 2 29 14 15 35
    2 مس کرمان 17 7 5 5 18 15 3 26
    3 نساجي مازندران 17 7 5 5 17 16 1 26
    4 ايران جوان بوشهر 17 6 7 4 17 14 3 25
    5 آلومينيوم 17 6 6 5 17 14 3 24
    مهم نیست اگر سازمان لیگ اجازه حضور همزمان دو تیم فولاد و فولاد نوین در لیگ برتر را ندهد.
    مهم اینست که فولاد نوین سهمیه ای به سهمیه های فوتبال خوزستان در لیگ برتر اضافه کند.
    اینکه تیم صعود کننده با چه اسمی در لیگ پانزدهم شرکت کند، تفاوت چندانی برای خوزستانی ها ندارد.

مهم نام خوزستان است که این تیم یدک می کشد.-

طالب مرتبط

Comment

1-Foulad:

2014 was a bad year for Foulad FC. Not only lost most of their starters during transfer period they lost remaining stars to Sarbazi Issues.

If losing Bakhtiar, Rafeiei, Mashaei , Abdollahzadeh , Karami, Saeidi to Sarbazi was not bad enough they lost their 2nd captain, their best defender Ayoub Vali because of doping.
      They understand championship this season is out of reach and they have a praying chance to advance from their group ACL games.
      So far they have not lost a game during 11 games of ACL but next game in Saudi Arabia may be end of this record unless military authorities once again like last week they release Sarbaz players.

2- Foulad Mehr Novin.

They have done fantastic and will qualify to IPL. Untouchables with 38 points and 4 games to go , two at home.
      They still have some legal issue for IPL qualification but they have already register their club independently as required. They need to show proof of financial independence.

ليگ آزادگان گروه الف

ليگ آزادگان گروه الف
      تيم بازيها برد مساوی باخت گل زده گل خورده تفاضل گل امتياز
      1 فولادمهر نوین اهواز 18 11 5 2 33 14 19 38
      2 مس کرمان 18 8 5 5 19 15 4 29
      3 شهرداري اردبيل 18 7 6 5 21 17 4 27

3-Youth Teams

U16:
      They are in final . They advance as first team in their group along with Moghavemat Tehran. They will face SNA in semi. Sepahan and Moghavemat will play for Semi too. They simply are the best U16 in Iran just like year before.

U19 & U21:

They are the best after 19 weeks.

Comment

.... in other words, they are Iran's BARCELONA FC

Comment

Jamaati out for a few weeks.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...AF%DB%8C%D9%86

Comment

^

Foulad does not have Jamaati, Mosalman and all Sarbaz. They had little chance versus Alhilal. Alhilal is best Saudi club and perhaps one of best in Asia.

Foulad more likely will play 4231 formation unless they want to go for a win.
            They have not a game since last year but should they tie again they will not advance.

فهرست 18 نفره تیم فولاد خوزستان در بازی چهارشنبه شب برابر الهلال

علیرضا سلیمی، میلاد همایونی، امید خالدی، لئونارد مساریچ، احمد آل نعمه، بهمن کامل، یوسف وکیا، مهدی بدرلو، ماتیاس چاگو، محمد قاضی،
            اسماعیل شریفات، ساسان انصاری، آلویس نونگ، محمد اهل شاخه، رضا احمدی، علی سینا ربانی، بهمن جهان تیغ و هادی حبیبی نژاد.

Comment

What the hell!!! They released their military players for last game and not for this do or die game.

Comment

Result from today Sh. Ardabil 1 - 0 Foolad Novin. Shahrdari making a strong case for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  What the hell!!! They released their military players for last game and not for this do or die game.
                  Well, that's IR logic for ye

Comment

St.Mark one question. Is Azadegan Lig fully professional or not?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      ^

Foulad does not have Jamaati, Mosalman and all Sarbaz. They had little chance versus Alhilal. Alhilal is best Saudi club and perhaps one of best in Asia.

They have not a game since last year but should they tie again they will not advance.

فهرست 18 نفره تیم فولاد خوزستان در بازی چهارشنبه شب برابر الهلال

علیرضا سلیمی، میلاد همایونی، امید خالدی، لئونارد مساریچ، احمد آل نعمه، بهمن کامل، یوسف وکیا، مهدی بدرلو، ماتیاس چاگو، محمد قاضی،
                      اسماعیل شریفات، ساسان انصاری، آلویس نونگ، محمد اهل شاخه، رضا احمدی، علی سینا ربانی، بهمن جهان تیغ و هادی حبیبی نژاد.
                      Haji why do u always sound so pesemestic when speaking about your beloved foolad? I feel like every time you doubt them when they have their backs against the wall, they manage to shine....I remember at the beginning of this season you were looking at this season as if they weren't going to be able to be in the title race and look at what happened. Stay positive my friend Foolad can manage to get a good result.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                        Haji why do u always sound so pesemestic when speaking about your beloved foolad? I feel like every time you doubt them when they have their backs against the wall, they manage to shine....I remember at the beginning of this season you were looking at this season as if they weren't going to be able to be in the title race and look at what happened. Stay positive my friend Foolad can manage to get a good result.

There is a difference between being negative and realist.
                        Facts:
                        Al Hilah FC is better club than Foulad FC. It's much stronger in resources and finance , have stronger squad than depleted Foulad FC.

l-Hilal Saudi Football Club Al-Hilal, is a Saudi Arabian professional footballteam based in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh. It plays at the Saudi Premier League and holds 53 official championships. Founded in 1957, it has obtained a record of 40 domestic titles as well as a record 6 Asian championships, and a record 7 Arab championships.
                        The club's nicknames are "The Boss" and "The Blue Waves". The IFFHS ranked Al-Hilal as the Asian Club of the 20th Century.[ WIKI
                        They are playing at home and this time around have best Asian player Alshamrani and return of their C Shalhoub and Al Abed. Their foreign players are much higher rank than Foulad's.
                        They simply have much better chance to win than Foulad and that's the reality.
                        All that does not mean Foulad has no chance since i's a game and anything is possible.

I like Foulad and support their team but Foulad is not my "beloved" team as you described. Team that i support and like is not good enough for IPL and i have not posted anything about them for past few years since they don't deserve it for now.

This year success of Foulad has more to do with their coach Dragon who does not get much credit.
                        Last year success of Foulad had much to do with players but Faraki got credit for it.

Comment

Badrlu Foulad DM got injured during practice last night.

Badrlu, Mosalman , Jamaati are out for tonight game.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Badrlu Foulad DM got injured during practice last night.

Badrlu, Mosalman , Jamaati are out for tonight game.
                            Oh god... I hope it won't get ugly and they will keep it respectful. What's with the luck of this team...

Comment

Will Varzesh or IRIB 3 be showing the ACL match between Foolad and Al-Hilal??

Comment

^
                                خوزستان اسپورت،

در حالی که تیم فوتبال فولاد خوزستان به عنوان یکی از نمایندگان فوتبال ایران در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا حضور دارد و باید در یک بازی حساس به مصاف الهلال سعودی برود، سازمان صدا و سیما که لقب رسانه ملی را یدک می*کشد، این بازی را از شبکه سوم پخش نمی کند.

فولاد از ساعت 22:15 چهارشنبه شب به وقت ایران به مصاف تیم الهلال خواهد رفت.

در واقع پخش یک برنامه از پیش ضبط شده که در آن چند نفر به عنوان کارشناس گرد هم می نشینند و اطلاعات ناقص خود را به رخ تعدادی جوان علاقمند به گزارشگری می کشند، برای رسانه ملی مهم تر از پخش زنده دیدار حساس تیم فولاد خوزستان در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا است.

دیدار تیم های الهلال و فولاد طبق برنامه قرار است که از شبکه ورزش پخش شود.

Comment

Working...
                                X