Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQs translator - unsung hero | Arian Ghasemi

Hey guys,

who is CQs translator? His first name is Arian or Aria if i recall correctly.
    He is doing a superb job imo. Whenever i watched a CQ interview he could not only translate very well but also deliver the emotion and demandings of CQ.
    I feel comfortable with him since most of the times iranians translators are either shit or are told to swallow the best parts which ruins the whole meaning of translation.

Your thoughts?
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

I agree 100% to that! This guy is awesome, he has really done a great job, and he seems to have a great personality

Comment

His name is Arian Ghasemi. He got educated in Australia, and from the interviews I watched, his translations are accurate and he is well-spoken.

Comment

He is a very cool and relaxed guy, speaks perfectly English, also Farsi and is like a silent power in our staff.

Comment

^yes Kiarash Jan. That describes him very well. Imagine CQ would have got a filthy IR translator .... omg.
          If i ever get the chance to see this TM and the staff, i will thank him for his good work.

Thanks IranForTheWin for his full name.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Arian Ghasemi for TM

Comment

I agree. One of the very few decent translators in our football. The only other one that I can think of is Reza Chalangar.

Kudos to him.

Comment

he b alr8

Comment

CQs translator - unsung hero

He is very good at his job.

He even translated CQ's fist pump after the Korea match!

That said Chalangar is still TM's all-time best translator!!
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Not only does he translate extremely well, he acts/sounds and looks very professional. He really is one of the more professional individuals associated with the IFF. Every time I hear him translate, I am impressed even more. He is definitely an asset for our football and I appreciate his work. Karesh dorosteh.

Comment

The best translator we have currently.
                      Good idea to make a thread AK jaan, I also think he really deserves to be given some credit for his great job. Not only translating well, but also taking the emotions serious and getting CQ's message across. He "feels" the situation and knows what an impact his translation can have on the players & fans.

Respect!

Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

CQs translator - unsung hero

There's a GIF somewhere on the forums of the fist pump translation. Lmao when i first noticed it
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          The best translator we have currently.
                          Good idea to make a thread AK jaan, I also think he really deserves to be given some credit for his great job. Not only translating well, but also taking the emotions serious and getting CQ's message across. He "feels" the situation and knows what an impact his translation can have on the players & fans.
                          Respect!
                          Mokhlessam PK Jan. Yes that's exactly what i mean. He is not only translating word by word he gives you the feeling that CQ is talking straight to you. CQ is definately a man of words and expressions. That would be totally fuzzle out with a standard translator.

thank god we have him.
                          He totally deserves to be mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                            He is very good at his job.
                            He even translated CQ's fist pump after the Korea match!
                            That said Chalangar is still TM's all-time best translator!!
                            You guys won't believe this, but I was once approached to be a TM translator lol. I can't divulge too much details but through our connections with coaches of Sepahan and Zob Ahan at the time, people representing IFF asked if I would do the job because I am fluent in Farsi, English, French, and a bit of Espanyol as well. Since I was just starting my master's I actually turned down the job.

On another note, Challangar was hilarious to watch, especially wen he would approach the touch line and shout orders to the players on behalf of the coach. I loved his passion
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

wow surprised to see this thread.. i've increasingly noticed how pivotal he has been to the relationship between CQ and everyone else. wonderfully accurate and gets the emotion across appropriately and accurately, as others have mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X