No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''We should look, how our team got prepared for the last time we qualified for the Olympic games. ''

I never imagined I would read these words. A wise thought.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
      It is official. Jahanbakhsh won't be with the team. That reduces our chances.
      No difference. JB is pure crap now.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        No difference. JB is pure crap now.
        *facepalm*

Comment

It's pretty dumb to say Jahanbakhsh is crap or that he would have made no difference. He would have been a good asset to the team. Club performance isn't necessarily correlated with national team performance just look at Gucci when he scored all those goals to take Iran to the World Cup.

Comment

JB has done nothing positive for NT since he came back from his injury either. He is far from his pre-injury condition.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1293207...5%DB%8C%D9%84)
              Last edited by 04041374; 12-31-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I know we all want the old ARJ back. But really, don't mind that AZ wants to round him into shape.

We have Torabi and a host of other good players that can make a big difference. Let's qualify!

Comment

We have alternatives. It's okay.

Comment

Reading that correspondence was a breath of fresh air. Khakpour's written English is excellent and he knows how to correspond professionally. I sincerely wish him the best with this team. He has a good heart.

Comment

Maybe Khakpour should just use the magic words to convince AZ:

Aksept and Fooloo!!!

Now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        JB has done nothing positive for NT since he came back from his injury either. He is far from his pre-injury condition.
                        Exactly, it is best for everybody he stay in AZ. Azmun is much more needed specially as Russian league start 2 months after the Olympic tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Reading that correspondence was a breath of fresh air. Khakpour's written English is excellent and he knows how to correspond professionally. I sincerely wish him the best with this team. He has a good heart.
                          that was good correspondent if it was done by him, but seems alireza wont play but we hope to get azmoun though

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            that was good correspondent if it was done by him, but seems alireza wont play but we hope to get azmoun though
                            Azmoun chose to have an operation right before this tournament. According to him he will be unavailable to play, because he risks the ball hitting his nose whilst it is recovering from the surgery.

Comment

Terrible news guys. Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and Ezzatollahi won't be with the team. The 23 man list was announced today!! Bloody Rostov doesn't even have a game and still didn't release him.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/193810/%DA%AF%D...BE%DB%8C%DA%A9

Comment

Working...
                                X