No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Mark any idea why Heydarieh was called up ahead of for example Saeid Aghaei?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      St Mark any idea why Heydarieh was called up ahead of for example Saeid Aghaei?
      I think:
      *-Khakpour simply built his team over Akbar Mohammadi U19 team .
      Dline of Akbar Mohammadi team consist of

Vaki-- Cheshmi--Kanani-- Heidarieh ( Faramarzi)
      Valid Mashaei

For last game against Korean Republic( only game they lost) . Mohammadi made a big risk a mistake and changed winning formation ( albeit Azmoon had red card unable to play).

Vakia( Daneshgar) -- Moradmand--Kanani--Faramarzi
      Cheshmi

Vakia and Heidarieh had injury but they were part of D line.
      Khakpour has recreated same D line except Vakia has injury and Daneshgar moved to CD position during his play in Fajr and by Vingada at U23.

**-Saeed Aghaei was not part of that team and he has not play with rest of D line at all.

Another reason is although both players has played for various youth National team Heidarieh has more caps.

***-Heidarieh always played as LB for youth teams while Aghaei used to play DM.

Base on recent games i think Aliyari has played better than both.
      Khakpour at some point has to pick two among Milad Mohammadi, Aliyari , Heidarieh.

on a lighter note it's because of this weird hair style.

Comment

^ I see thanks for the great explanation, I was thinking the same and just wanted to make sure. Because Heydarieh is glued to the bench with Perspeolis while Aghaei is playing regularly for Tractor, he's the LB playing the most after Milad Mohammadi, he (& indirectly Saghebi too) benched Philippines international Iain Ramsay too, so I thought that it would be an easy choice for call-up.

For me the clear best LB is Mohammadi, who is even TM material unlike the other choices.

If I had to rank the U23 Iranian LBs right now it would be:

1. Mohammadi
        2. Aliyari / Aghaei
        3. Heydarieh

It's quite disappointing to see Aghaei not even part of the squad I think he could've really helped and gained more experience considering he is younger than others, Heydarieh doesn't have as much quality at all but I understand he was mostly brought because of more chemistry with the team

Comment

تیم ملی فوتبال امید _ منتخب آنتالیا
          WED-DEC 9

شاگردان خاکپور چهارشنبه در یک بازی دوستانه به میدان می روند
          تیم ملی فوتبال امید ایران که در ترکیه حضور دارد قرار است روز چهارشنبه در یک دیدار دوستانه به میدان برود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی فوتبال امید ایران برای برگزاری یک اردوی تدارکاتی عازم کشور ترکیه شده است.

شاگردان محمد خاکپور روز گذشته دو جلسه تمرین کردند و قرار است امروز هم تمرینات خود را در

2 نوبت صبح و عصر دنبال کنند.
          در همین راستا تیم ملی امید قرار است روز چهارشنبه در یک دیدار دوستانه به میدان برود. این مسابقه مقابل منتخب آنتالیا برگزار خواهد شد.

رضا علیاری، محمد دانشگر و ارسلان مطهری بازیکنان ملی پوش نفت تهران بامداد امرو به همراه حسین اخوت راهی ترکیه شدند.
          پرواز این 4 نفر برای استانبول بوده و قرار است از این شهر با پرواز دیگری به سمت آنتالیا بروند تا به اردو اضافه شوند.

Comment

تمرین روز گذشته تیم ملی امید - ترکیه

Comment

is heydarieh playing as starter in pp?

Comment

from what i see starting line up will look like something like;
                -------------Akhbari-------
                ---daneshgar-kanani--moradmand---hydarieh---
                --------------------cheshmi-----------------------
                ---Torabi---------Kamandani/ Esmaili----Milad Mohamadi----
                --------------------Azmoun-----Motahari(Mehrdad Mohammadi)---
                if ezzatollahi and JB join the team as well, line up will change..
                i guess vakia's injury timing was bad, i kind of also was expecting to see ahmad abdollahzadeh and ali karimi in final list as well..

Comment

Khakpour refuses to use wild card players as long as he's in charge.
                  http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=266746

Comment

Really bad planning .They doing it the wrong way.

First you secure teams to play then you travell and go through all expense....

So far according to head coach they plan to play a Antalia Team and they hope to find another team to play.
                    They could have done much better since they decided Turkey camp even before WAFF games.
                    They could have stay n Iran, and play much stronger opponents.
                    unless they can find a good and strong team to play they could have done better with time and money.

سرمربی تیم ملی امید درباره احتمال بازیهای تدارکاتی در اردوی ترکیه توضیح داد:

تا به امروز برگزاری یک بازی تدارکاتی قطعی شده که روز چهارشنبه پیش رو خواهد بود.
                    به دنبال این هستیم که یک بازی تدارکاتی دیگر را هم برای فردا هماهنگ کنیم.
                    در صورتی که شرایط برگزاری این بازی فراهم نشود، بازی چهارشنبه را به روز دوشنبه منتقل خواهیم کرد
                    تا فاصله بیشتری با رقابت های لیگ برتر که ۲۲ اذر ماه برگزار می شود، داشته باشد و فشار کمتری به بازیکنان وارد شود.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Khakpour refuses to use wild card players as long as he's in charge.
                      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=266746
                      that good, he can use wild card in the olympic it self, but for now he can stick to this players

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        that good, he can use wild card in the olympic it self, but for now he can stick to this players
                        I think he meant refusing Wild Card in general because that's what he said: "I won't use the Wild Card as long as I'm in charge."

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          I think he meant refusing Wild Card in general because that's what he said: "I won't use the Wild Card as long as I'm in charge."
                          I hope not, because I want see at least Dejagah in the Olympics. Besides he wouldn't be able to use any wildcards during the qualification or AFC championship, he might reconsider after seeing that it be hard for him to progress to anywhere without 3 experienced players.

Comment

I think he would stupid to not use his wildcards. I mean for the love of tits, even a player like Iman Mobali with his experience can help TM Omid. Despite his age, Mobali would help kill in the groupstage. The dude needs only 20-25 minutes of play in each match.

Comment

According to Taj, Olympic team will come back home a day earlier.

تمرین نوبت صبح ملی پوشان امید - کمپ Amirhan آنتالیا

Comment

They Get better camps and facilities than TM. I hope Khakpour and co will stop moaning and blaming CQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X