-------------Ali Karimi---Ezzatollahi------------

--------Jahanbakhsh-------Torabi--------Milad Mohammadi---

-------------------------Azmoun----------------------------------
      \
      that a killer line up, we need every player we have to qualify

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1285004...-می-روند
        The u23's will have a 10 day camp in turkey starting December 1st
        The list will be announced after next weeks league games which end on November 30th
        The list will be the final 23 players for the u23 championships including tm players and azmoun, JB, ezatolahi
        The article claims it's unlikely that the 3 legionnaires will be at the turkey camp but they'll be on the list anyway for Qatar because khakpour doesn't want to call up 3 extra players just to cut them
        No mention of opponents in the camp but before there was talk of a friendly vs Uzbekistan

Comment

good thoese key players will be called up , we need them badly also

Comment

so anyone knows from which date to date the league will be on break?

Comment

rostov will have their last league game on 4dec. after that no more games for saied and sardar! they can camp 1 month with team omid

Comment

The question is will Khakpour even invite Saeid, Azmoun, and Jahanbakhsh? I mean I'm sure he is aware of their existence and knows Team Melli is not active at the time. But reading all these awkward articles about Mayelikohan and his imbalanced personality towards the senior team, one wonders if he is pulling strings in TM Omid.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  So with full squad i guess we will see:

-------------Akhbari----------------

--Daneshgar----Kanani--Cheshmi--Heydarieh

-------------Ali Karimi---Ezzatollahi------------

--------Jahanbakhsh-------Torabi--------Milad Mohammadi---

-------------------------Azmoun----------------------------------
                  WAOO, this is some team. Our olympic team is so good right now that I think it could beat the senior team with this lineup.
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    The question is will Khakpour even invite Saeid, Azmoun, and Jahanbakhsh? I mean I'm sure he is aware of their existence and knows Team Melli is not active at the time. But reading all these awkward articles about Mayelikohan and his imbalanced personality towards the senior team, one wonders if he is pulling strings in TM Omid.
                    i am sure khapour will invite them

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                        WAOO, this is some team. Our olympic team is so good right now that I think it could beat the senior team with this lineup.
                        Like half of Omid team actually has played (and scored) in the senior TM as well.

Comment

Why U23 coaching staffs doesn't watch IPL games, it was claimed today in some papers...... while TM assistant coaches watching IPL,,,

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            all of them played in the qualification except for saeid.

Comment

TM Omid might consider to move its camp from Turkey to Kish due to the recent tensions between Turkey and Russia.

http://90tv.ir/news/179522/%D8%A7%D8...A9%DB%8C%D8%B4

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                TM Omid might consider to move its camp from Turkey to Kish due to the recent tensions between Turkey and Russia.

http://90tv.ir/news/179522/%D8%A7%D8...A9%DB%8C%D8%B4
                                Will that affect any of the friendlies we might've had in the camp?

Comment

Working...
                                X