No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we the squad we have we have to qualify, with saeid ezatollahi, azmoun and jahanbaksh we have to work hard and win and go to the olympics

Comment

I wonder why he doesn't start Mehrdad Mohammadi, the guy keep scoring anytime he comes in as sub!

Comment

I was looking at age of players, i wonder if all of them would be eligable to play during last round of qualification and Rio olmpic in case of qualification? A lot of them will be 23 if we qualify!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_n..._football_team

Comment

you are allowed to play if you turn 23 that year

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            you are allowed to play if you turn 23 that year
            Ok, that explain why!

Comment

Australia's number 10 was Mustafa Amini. His father is Afghan. He recently transferred into a Danish team but before that he was playing for Borussia Dortmund II

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What will happen to Ezzatollahi, Azmoun, Torabi and Jahanbakhsh etc in January? What happens if CQ calls them up also? Who will they go with?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  What will happen to Ezzatollahi, Azmoun, Torabi and Jahanbakhsh etc in January? What happens if CQ calls them up also? Who will they go with?
                  Since it's Olympic qualifications - our next TM games are not really meaningful. He should let them go to U23

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Since it's Olympic qualifications - our next TM games are not really meaningful. He should let them go to U23
                    Yeah I hope so too. But I wonder what do the 'rules' say?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      against sweden and chili, Azmoun and JB was forced to play with team Omid

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        against sweden and chili, Azmoun and JB was forced to play with team Omid
                        and rightfully so..!
                        with progress to next round of wcq virtually guaranteed, firs choice of players should once again favor Khakpoor for the Vital Jan. Olympic qualifiers..!!

i hope CQ doesnt schedule a kiri camp for TM concurrent with Olympic qualifier games and raise another stink about demanding the services of Olympic team vital players..!

Comment

It is Torabi and Sardar who are starter lately and Sardar anyway didn't play in last two games, so shouldn't be issue.There are enough decent forwards with Karim, Gucci, Kaveh Rezaei and Taremi around. Same thing in case of Torabi..

Comment

So with full squad i guess we will see:

-------------Akhbari----------------

--Daneshgar----Kanani--Cheshmi--Heydarieh

-------------Ali Karimi---Ezzatollahi------------

--------Jahanbakhsh-------Torabi--------Milad Mohammadi---

-------------------------Azmoun----------------------------------

Comment

My only concern is over half team haven't been with U23 and they played most of their friendlies with guys who are right now in camp, so i just hope it doesn't create any problem and they find enough time to train and play some friendlies with rest of team!

Comment

I hope IFF realises that qualifying for the Olympics is almost as big as qualifying for the WC.

After 40 years or so, I hope we finally succeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X