X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

بازی درون تیمی شاگردان خاکپور در تمرین شب گذشته - امارات

Comment

Qatar 3:1 Australia

I hope Australia plays better vs Iran the u23 team needs to be tested more before the tourney

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        Qatar 3:1 Australia

I hope Australia plays better vs Iran the u23 team needs to be tested more before the tourney
        That's really embarrassing unless qatar is better than I thought they are.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          That's really embarrassing unless qatar is better than I thought they are.
          sorry bud you are wrong

Comment

Don't know what's happening with Qatar, but they seem to be having a major surge at all levels after their disappointing run at the Asian Cup...

Their full national team is currently the highest ranked team in the Asian qualifiers!!! Full 15 points after 5 matches (matched only by South Korea), best goal difference, most number of goals scored (6 more than the next best team which is again South Korea), and 4th least goal against after South Korea and Japan at 0 and Jordan at 1.

And their U-23 team didn't do too bad at the WAFF... the Syrians just had a VERY strong team - TBH I was surprised we managed to beat them.

Comment

12.11.2015 INT U23 Qatar U23 3-1 Australia U23
              12.10.2015 INT U23 South Korea U23 2-1 Australia U23
              09.10.2015 INT U23 South Korea U23 2-0 Australia U23
              07.09.2015 INT U23 Macedonia FYR U21 3-1 Australia U23

Australia lost twice to Korea Republic recently.They are not as strong as before.

MATCH REPORT: Olyroos downed by Korea Republic

Korea started the brighter of the two sides and dominated possession.
              While the Olyroos scrambled well to stay on level terms, it was only a matter of time before the home side went ahead via Ryu Seungwoo’s header.

Comment

They think they were better team than Qatar while losing 1:3

Last night game against Qatar. Disappointing result when we were the better team.

To Dubai now for Game vs. Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  Don't know what's happening with Qatar, but they seem to be having a major surge at all levels after their disappointing run at the Asian Cup...

Their full national team is currently the highest ranked team in the Asian qualifiers!!! Full 15 points after 5 matches (matched only by South Korea), best goal difference, most number of goals scored (6 more than the next best team which is again South Korea), and 4th least goal against after South Korea and Japan at 0 and Jordan at 1.

And their U-23 team didn't do too bad at the WAFF... the Syrians just had a VERY strong team - TBH I was surprised we managed to beat them.

Maybe the answer can be found in a new ''laxation of naturalization laws''

Comment

So do we know where we can watch the game live?!

Really looking forward to this one 😁
                    In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
                      So do we know where we can watch the game live?!
                      Really looking forward to this one ������
                      No TV , No live report.

Comment

There were some rumors regarding money injected to this Omid team is not from federation, i am following TM and U23 in last 30 years and i don't remember any preparation even as half good as this time, plus this squad is very talented probably next to U23 of 1992 with Hasan Habibi as head coach and guys like Khodadad, Peyrovani, Shahroudi, RezaeiManesh, Mirshad Majedi, Yahya, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          There were some rumors regarding money injected to this Omid team is not from federation,
                          well its not rumor its confirmed. Habib kashani has set it all up

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            No TV , No live report.

Qatar vs Australia was televised on ALKASS TV and we have no way to
                            View this game? FML we are a behind nation.
                            In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Australia is a behind nation as well since they're not broadcasting it either

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                Australia is a behind nation as well since they're not broadcasting it either
                                1. Their channels are 99% privatised
                                2. Soccer is not number 1 sport here
                                3. They show plenty of rugby and cricket which is their number 1 sports

Anyone find any links to the game?!

Comment

Working...
                                X