• Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-0 v. Achilles reserves
    3-0 v. Roda reserves

some good results and nice play!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Don't tell me these kids aren't good enough to play in Europe.
      We pretty much mocked the same players for performing so poorly at the Asian games, now they're suddenly good enough for Europe?

One step at a time my friend. I will be more happy if this qualifies for the Olympics than TM qualifying for the WC 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        We pretty much mocked the same players for performing so poorly at the Asian games, now they're suddenly good enough for Europe?

One step at a time my friend. I will be more happy if this qualifies for the Olympics than TM qualifying for the WC 2018.
        They perform poorly in Asian games or other crap, because they are left in IPL by euro clubs (and I am not talking about Barcelona or United but clubs like NEC or french clubs) who prefer their african teenagers (who are 35 years in reality) or other south american hyped kid. These kids have quality but lack constitency to perform.

We can see how Azmun scores in every match and I think it is thanks to his early transfer to Russia.

Comment

Were they playing u17 teams or what? Look at #27 in that video. Kid looks like he is 14 or something..

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post

These are mostly not the Asian games players

Comment

Does any body know when the draw for the asian groups will take place ?

Comment

Originally posted by carpediem View Post
                Does any body know when the draw for the asian groups will take place ?
                draw for the Asian groups
                9/11
                قرعه*کشیمرحله دوم مقدماتی المپیک 2016 برزیل در روز 20 شهریور انجام میشود
                سیدبندی این مرحله انجام شده و به نظر میرسد قرعه ای سخت در انتظار ایران است
                سید اول
                قطر، عراق، عربستان، اردن
                سید دوم
                کره جنوبی، سوریه، استرالیا، ژاپن
                ن
                سید سوم
                امارات، ایران، کره شمالی و ازبکستان
                سید چهارم
                چین، یمن، تایلند و ویتنام
                براساس این سیدبندی ایران با امارات، کره شمالی و ازبکستان همگروه نمی شود اما رویارویی ایران با هر 14 تیم دیگر محتمل است.
                روز زمان برای یکدل شدن

حدود 130 روز تا شروع مسابقات مقدماتی المپیک زمان باقی مانده است.شاید در این مقطع دیگر زمانی برای انجام کار فوق العاده وجود نداشته باشد.

بدون شک رسیدن به المپیک برای کل فوتبال ایران امری بسیار خوب و مفید است که می تواند به پیشرفت فوتبال کمک کند.

در این مقطع بهترین کمک به تیم امید حمایت است.اگر اهالی فوتبال و ورزش دل ها را یکی کنند این امیدواری وجود دارد که تیم ملی امید به عنوان یکی از دو تیم اول از گروه خودش صعود کند و سپس در رقابت های حذفی مرحله انتخابی بتواند با شکست حریفان خود به عنوان یکی از 3 تیم اول مسابقات مجوز حضور در المپیک را بگیرند. فراموش نکنیم از بین این 16 تیم که همه حریفان قدرتمندی هستند تنها 3 تیم راهی المپیک می شوند. پس در این فرصت باقی مانده دل ها را یکی کنیم و با حمایت از المپیک این طلسم لعنتی را بشکنیم.

Without Akhbari , Kanani , Azmoon, Jahanbakhsh , Karimi , Tourabi, Mohammadi ( TM members ) will be extremely difficult for Olympic team to advance. Given uncooperative relationship between Khakpour and Queiroz chances of success is less.

Comment

Group of death would be:
                  Iraq
                  Japan
                  Iran
                  China

Easiest group we can get is:
                  Jordan
                  Syria
                  Iran
                  Yemen

or

Qatar
                  S korea/Australia
                  Iran
                  Thailand

would be a ok group aswell

Comment

^ No KSA?
                    they defeated iRan in Tehran few months ago ( with our TM players).!

Comment

Samili _ Rahmani _ Shekari _Abedzadeh _ Abdollahzadeh_Aliyari _Daneshgar
                      Chaab _Pahlevan _Saghebi_jahantigh

Hormozgan _ Saipa _Zobahan _ Rahahan _ SNA _ Naft _ Naft
                      MIS_Zobahan _Travtorsazi _Foulad

دومین دیدار تدارکاتی تیم ملی امید در اردوی هلند

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        ^ No KSA?
                        they defeated iRan in Tehran few months ago ( with our TM players).!
                        i say iraq because they won last edition and are always good in youth tournaments, against ksa we played badly, we lost because ourselves not because saudis are better. with this good preparation we will beat saudis 2,3-0 if we meet them in the group. hopefully khakpour learned his lesson

Comment

^ indeed
                          from little bit ive seen of the Omid in the last round of qualifying
                          we had the far Superior squad..!
                          hard to notice Team Tactics, Undisciplined display by some of our attacking players and some real stupid individual defensive mistakes handed KSA the victory..!! ALL COACHING ISSUES, Which must be improved upon, if we are to have any chance of qualifying for Olympic.

Final round is going to be a much tougher challenge to get through, when we may come face to face against much better asian young oppositions such as Japan, SK, Aussies, UAE, Uzbaks, NK, etc.

Unless we are playing in a Vital official TM game, Carlos must release, Azmoun, ARJ, and others qualified for Omid current Senior TM players for Olympic qualifiers, if we are to have a semi-decent chance of pulling it off, considering all the coaching short-cuts that IFF have pulled so far....!

ps
                          any video footage of the last 3-0 friendly yet ??

Comment

I saw the team today in roermond outlet! I was not sure if they are from the U22 team,but after looking at this photos i know that they are the players!

Comment

Apparently we have drawn ksa and Bahrain in our group.
                              So expect a lot of the usual .... ''arab'' behavior

You know .... the usual dirty plays, grass rolling, underhand treatment of our squad, airport delays and hotel misadventures, bus delays, .... you know, the only way Arabs know how to deal with competition

Comment

haha so Mayeli is back I wonder what he thinks about the facilities in Holland. This guy keeps saying that our facilities are top and nothing is wrong with TM camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X