TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So aside from Khakpour all the anti CQ gang is brought to TM U23 by sports minister. They will get full funding and a lot of help waiting for CQ to fail so they can replace him. This will blow in their face so quickly though, almost unreal to see this level of delusion to think MK, Saleh and Khakpour have anything to offer remotely close to Kranchar or CQ.
    Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Iran football is a revolving door for idiots. Personally I wouldn't let Mayeli Gohan shepard a donkey, let alone being a tech director.

Don't you remember a couple of years ago he would ban TM players for their hair style or breaking their Ramadan fast.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

برگزاری تمرین تیم امید

و حضور مایلیکهن در کیش

تمرین نوبت عصر تیم امید راس ساعت 17:30 در استادیوم المپیک کیش برگزار میشود

به گزارش تسنیم، همچنین محمد مایلی کهن مدیر فنی تیم فوتبال المپیک هم امروز در جزیره کیش حاضر شد و مورد استقبال محمد خاکپور سرمربی این تیم قرار گرفت

در ادامه تصاویر تیم فوتبال المپیک و ورود مایلی کهن به کیش را مشاهده کنید:

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            [B]برگزاری تمرین تیم امید

[/CENTER]
            Are these pictures from when he came out of jail or are from when he was released from the mental hospital? IRI "men in black" running to his reception
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، اولین تمرین تیم امید با حضور محمد مایلی کهن مدیرفنی تیم امید
              و محمد خاکپور سرمربی شب گذشته در جزیره کیش برگزار شد. گزارش تصویری از این تمرین

می*بینید:

تیم امید خود را برای حضور در مقدماتی المپیک برزیل 2016 آماده می*کند.

Comment

So MK is rewarded the technical director job after his jail sentence? #OnlyInIran

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

well thats great

Future of TM is in Great Hands

Comment

I don't understand what all the MK hating is about... Sure, his personality leaves a lot to be desired and he has had a terrible coaching career in IPL, but let's be a little fair and acknowledge that he had a pretty good career with various TM's and was responsible for the introduction of some of Iran's greatest legends into TM:

1 - Under his management, our Futsal team finished 4th in the world, the highest position we have ever reached.
                    2 - We finished 3rd in the 1996 Asian Cup with him, the highest position we have reached in that tournament since the revolution, not to mention that it included two of the most memorable and talked about TM victories of all time, beating Korea 6-2 and Saudi Arabia 3-0.
                    3 - He introduced some of the all-time legends of TM like Azizi, Daei and Mahdavikia and it was pretty much the team he put together that eventually had the most successful showing for Iran at the WC.

He's a proven guy when it comes to developing and noticing young talent and he's acting as a technical manager here. Let the two of them do their job and let's judge them on merit. So far, the U-23 team seems to be off to a much better start than TM as far as camps, friendlies and training.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                      I don't understand what all the MK hating is about... Sure, his personality leaves a lot to be desired and he has had a terrible coaching career in IPL, but let's be a little fair and acknowledge that he had a pretty good career with various TM's and was responsible for the introduction of some of Iran's greatest legends into TM:

1 - Under his management, our Futsal team finished 4th in the world, the highest position we have ever reached.
                      2 - We finished 3rd in the 1996 Asian Cup with him, the highest position we have reached in that tournament since the revolution, not to mention that it included two of the most memorable and talked about TM victories of all time, beating Korea 6-2 and Saudi Arabia 3-0.
                      3 - He introduced some of the all-time legends of TM like Azizi, Daei and Mahdavikia and it was pretty much the team he put together that eventually had the most successful showing for Iran at the WC.

He's a proven guy when it comes to developing and noticing young talent and he's acting as a technical manager here. Let the two of them do their job and let's judge them on merit. So far, the U-23 team seems to be off to a much better start than TM as far as camps, friendlies and training.
                      ok big respect to MK but what did he do after 1996? I mean Guus Hiddink also has a big CV but how many fail does he have in a row after his last success?

Comment

By the way and just for the record, this is the performance of TM Omid in the Olympic qualifiers in the last two decades, W D L

1996: 2 1 1 (eliminated in the 1st round)
                        2000: 1 1 2 (eliminated in the 1st round)
                        2004: 5 0 3 (eliminated in the 3rd/final round)
                        2008: 1 2 3 (eliminated in the 2nd round)
                        2012: 1 1 2 (eliminated in the 2nd round)

In case you need a reminder, MK was charge of TM Omid for the 2004 qualifiers, which also happens to be our most successful showing in the Olympic qualifiers in the past 20 years!

We won as many games that year as we did in all the other 4 qualifiers of the past two decades, combined! Not to mention that we scored more goals in the two 2nd round games in that tournament than we did in the eight 2nd round games we have played since!

Comment

my 1996 honda accord was also considered hot commodity back then ...... any ideas how I can find that car and buy it back. I am confident I can somehow get bluetooth working on it.
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

We got to give bi-honar some credit here he has dug up some impressive statistics about MK.

Maybe he won't be as bad as everyone thinks.

Comment

CQ wins Champions League with Man Utd 5 years ago. Loses to eventual world champs Spain by 1 goal in unbelievably tight affair 4 years ago. Yet when anyone brings it up, they are deemed sheep and blind fools.

Mayeli Kohan achieves fantastic results 20 years ago, and people quite gladly list them to justify why he should be included in TM Omid. Completely ignoring his poor to average results in the past seasons not to mention his constant public outbursts indicating how mentally unstable he can be.

Granted, I accept that he is decent with young players. However the negatives are way more. Its common knowledge that he hates CQ. Why would we put him in a position where there has to be a lot of exchange between the two? It just doesn't make sense, which in IFF/Iran, makes perfect sense.

The only thing I will say is that while he may be emotionally unstable, I don't think it is in MK's personality to allow personal vendettas get in the way of his work. He may be off his rocker sometimes, but he still wants Iran to succeed and hopefully that means he can get along with our main TM.

Hope I am right.

Comment

He didn't introduce those guys, BH jan.

Daei had already been named Asian MVP for the 94 WC qualifiers and was a full-fledged star by the time MK took over.

Azizi had been a star too and had shined for Perspolis in the ACL the same year MK called him up. There were calls for him to start for TM as early as 92-93 but he had left the TM camp on his own. MK wasn't even willing to start him until we lost the first game against Iraq in AC 96 and he was forced to make drastic changes to avoid elimination.

Kia was also a Perspolis prodigy and was seen pretty much in the same light as present day Sadeghian or Taromi. But MK did switch him from forward to right wingback (in 3-5-2) when our starter, Saadavi, was banned. I would give him credit for this at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X